Long Term Care Underwriter / Acquisition Analyst
Job location: Brooklyn New York (some remote)
Salary: $200,000 – $300,000 Depending on exp.
A boutique Healthcare/Skilled Nursing management company with a rapid expanding transactional platform located in Brooklyn, NY, with a large portfolio of combined Healthcare/LTC Centers, is seeking a Long Term Care Underwriter / Acquisition Analyst who would report directly to the CFO and would assist in the transactional process for new acquisitions, analyze deals, the financials, income, expenses, beds, value, projections, valuation.
• Mapping financial data to consistent formats
• Financial analysis for identifying areas of opportunity and risk
• Utilizing market and company data for defining realistic expectations
• Extensive financial modeling (detailed staffing needs and costs, global financial budgets, reimbursement scenario testing, etc.)
• Due Diligence coordinating including document gathering, verifying key financial assumptions, satisfying lender and investor requirements
• Capital structure coordinating and cost of capital analysis
• Coordinating financing with lenders, investors, and sponsors
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven analytical and financial modeling skills
• Comprehensive health benefits (Health insurance, dental insurance, etc.)
• Looks for opportunities to gain knowledge and advance in your career
• Strong proficiency in accounting concepts, healthcare financials ie; nursing home and or Health Care Centers.
• Past experience in LTC or HCC acquisitions a must.
Please email your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com
(Resumes will be held strictly confidential)