Technical Implementation Manager
Location: Montebello, New York
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
About the job
A revolutionary integration platform helping medium sized companies integrate eCommerce, CRM, EDI, 3PL, and Shipping apps with their ERP system.
We are looking for a detail-orientated self-starting Technical Implementation Manager! You will be working with a team of implementation consultants, managing multiple active projects at any given time, communicating customers goals and status, documenting key milestones, configuring data mapping templates, arranging testing, debugging, validation and go-live activities. This position is based out of our Montebello, NY office.
If you enjoy multitasking, liaising between department stakeholders, executive leadership, and clients this is the role for you.
• Take ownership of assigned implementation projects, serving as the primary client contact.
• Coordinate project timelines, tasks and implementation efforts with both the internal Implementation team and customers.
• Manage and control customer expectations through regular communication, status reports and timely quality deliverables.
• Configure data and mapping as per client’s requirements
• Liaise between clients and other implementation consultants.
• Coordinate testing and validation activities with clients.
• Resolve technical issues with ongoing implementations.
• Help improve internal processes to drive more efficient client implementations.
• Minimum of three years client-facing technical project management experience at a software company, preferably in the ERP, EDI, CRM or eCommerce space.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results.
• High energy, “can-do” attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong technical skills a must.
• Proven ability to read and understand data formats and structures such as XML, flat files, json, etc
• Basic SQL skills required.
• SAP Business One, SAP BusinessByDesign or similar ERP platforms
• eCommerce applications such as Shopify, Magento, ShipStation, etc.
• EDI transaction sets and trading partner setup
Please send your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com