Job Title: Senior Controller
Job Location: Brooklyn NY or Central NJ
Salary: $175,000 – $200,000+ DOE
Large E-commerce based company is seeking a Sr. Controller. The Controller will plan and direct the accounting operations of the company. The Controller MUST have Inventory Accounting Experience.
• Oversees the operations of the Accounting Department, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
• Oversees training programs and identifies training needs.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
• Oversees the periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
• Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
• Produces the annual budget and forecasts; reports significant budget differences to management.
• Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
• Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in accounting software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
• Three or more years of related experience required.
Please send your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com (your search will be held confidential)