Cedarhurst CPA needs P/T Accountant or Bookkeeper experience with computerized books and taxes.
Good opportunity Call 516-242-6291
Law firm with offices in Cedarhurst, New York and Brooklyn, New York is seeking a full-time or part-time experienced Bookkeeper or Controller for either location. Ideal candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks. Salary commensurate with experience. Our firm provides good benefits and is an excellent work environment. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cedarhurst based single-family office seek Financial Controller
Oversight of all family assets, including: investment accounts, properties, trusts and other interest
Perform all accounting, controlling and financial reporting functions for Family Office
Prepare monthly financial statements and Net Worth Statements for family members
Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards for all family members and trusts
Provide monthly, quarterly and year-end analyses
Review daily cash activity and coordinate investment of excess cash in bank accounts
Coordinate new investment opportunities – make sure all entities are set up properly and are coordinated with the family’s financial objectives (i.e. meets trust requirements)
Collaborate with tax professionals in the preparation of filings
Establish and maintain internal controls
Qualifications and experience:
Minimum five years full time employment experience
Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), QuickBooks
Uncompromising ethical standards and personal integrity
Compensation: Based on experience
Job Location: Cedarhurst, NY
If you are interested, please send a resume to email@example.com
$70,000+ based on experience
A growing healthcare group located in the 5 towns is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team and support our leadership in maintaining our commitment to excellence.
We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Executive Assistant to provide top-notch administrative support to our executive team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an executive assistant and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Strong problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Act as the primary point of contact between executives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage executive calendars, appointments, and meetings, ensuring efficient scheduling and coordination.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations for executive review.
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls, emails, and correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate logistics for executive trips.
- Assist with project management and follow up on action items from meetings.
- Maintain and organize executive files, documents, and records.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to address complex challenges.
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all tasks and communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply:
please email your resume to Reuven at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please specify the position you are applying for.
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Are you a customer service superstar with a friendly smile that lights up a room? We are looking for a *Front Desk Receptionist* for $21 an hour full time Mon-Thurs. with alternating Sundays from 10am-5pm here at Chani KR Wigs Salon. The location is Boro Park Brooklyn, NY. We are looking for someone that has great interpersonal skills, organized and detail-oriented and sensitivity to cultural and religious customs, particularly within the Jewish community. Please send us your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
ABJ Properties, Inc. is a growing Real Estate Owner/Manager of NYC apartment buildings. Our office is located in Great Neck, NY. We’ve been in business since 2003, organically growing our portfolio. We are actively looking for someone to help streamline our operations, setting the foundation for future growth.
- Develop & Implement Operational Strategies to meet the budgets and goals of the properties and portfolios.
- Manage the property-level teams & foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement workflow optimizations.
- Compile Progress Reports and Budgets
- Delegate the responsibilities at the Property-Level to ensure everything is being addressed and there is no slippage.
- Ensure compliance with NYC Code and local laws.
- Implement and monitor compliance programs as needed.
- Communicate effectively with other departments, management, and partners.
- Implement technology solutions to enhance efficiency and streamline operations.
- Help promote a balanced and collaborative work environment and future growth for the company.
- Accounting Background could be helpful and NYC Building knowledge is a plus.
- (212) 860-5560
75k-100k – Project Manager – Brooklyn, NY*
A Construction Company located in CH is seeking a responsible and capable Project Manager.
Candidate will direct and coordinate project activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed specifications, time frames and budgets from A-Z.
Must be detail oriented, work under pressure, excellent customer relations, team player.
Experience a must!
Compensation depends on experience
Please email your resume – Office@adorbuilders.com (subject : project manager
Real Estate Consulting Company Seeking FT Administrative Assistant:
Seeking an extraordinary candidate to join our Brooklyn based office in the capacity of Administrative Assistant. The candidate will work directly with the project team to review administrative violations, prepare proposals and communicate with clients on the process required. Candidate will also coordinate with City to schedule inspections as needed. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual, who is customer focused, detail oriented, and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Teamwork and strong inter-personal skills
- Highly organized
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
Please email resume and salary requirements to Info@JackJaffa.com
Seeking NYS special education teachers to work with students one on one after school in the Riverdale area. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention SE
Warm family like environment.
Lots of growth opportunities.
Can get hours for college.
Strivright- Preschool for children with speech and hearing delays.
In House Real Estate Position For Attorney / NYC Metro and Long Island
My client is looking to hire an Inhouse real estate attorney, for real estate transactions ,
Contact me for more info , Looking for 5 to 8 years of experience ,, Inquiries welcome.
212 344 5050