Remote to hire Position: remote assistant to Looking administrative manage several therapy offices remotely. Hours are 9:00/10:00 AM – 2 PM EST Monday-Thursday & 9-12 Friday. Candidate must have Internet and a quiet environment to work in, and posses: strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and professional demeanor. Responsibilities include answering calls and secretarial tasks in a fast paced environment. Starting salary $18/hour.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER TO FILL A
TEMPORARY PART TIME POSITION. WORKING FROM HOME
OPTIONAL. EXCELLENT PAY AND FLEXIBLE HOURS. PLEASE
EMAIL RESUME TO MEATEVERGREEN@GMAIL.COM
The Jewish Graduate Student Initiative, JGSI, is the only national organization solely dedicated
to Jewish graduate students. We support Jewish graduate student associations on campus and
host top-notch Jewish programs off campus, all across the U.S. JGSI’s mission is to support
Jewish life on graduate campuses and to connect Jewish grad students and alumni to their
heritage and the greater Jewish community.
JGSI seeks a motivated professional to assist in all aspects of our organizational development,
community relations and strategy and back-end donor relations.
Support the CEO in fundraising efforts, working behind-the-scenes to facilitate
relationship-building between senior leadership and key funders.
Perform prospect research on foundations, corporations, organizations, and individuals
to evaluate leads for grants and gifts.
Develop deep and nuanced understanding of institutional history and programs.
Provide stewardship of current donors in supporting role to CEO, including scheduling
regular maintenance meetings, punctual gift acknowledgments/tax receipts, and regular
written updates (newsletters etc.).
Make appointments for CEO with foundation officers and other prospects, coordinate
site visits for supporters (foundation officers, foundation trustees, individual donors).
Maintain current records in database and digital cloud, including grant tracking and
Assist with other fundraising and administrative projects as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong editing skills.
Close attention to detail.
Punctuality and responsiveness, especially with regard to communications.
Able to meet deadlines.
Able to work well in a team environment and juggle multiple
Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Offer:
Casual and flexible work environment.
Shabbat/Jewish holidays off.
Future career potential based on company and individual growth.
Salary – Negotiable based on experience.
Location – we are located in Los Angeles, but this position can be done from home and in any
Interested or know someone? Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Director Of Operations
100k plus equity
Looking for a Director Of Operations to oversee all the functions of an adult home.
Candidate need to have experience in running a home (not necessarily Adult home).
Background in marketing a plus.
Remote work is an option until after Covid
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to hire dispatcher for busy Car Service 3PM-9PM daily. Can work from home. 732-861-7135
Brooklyn rubber stamp manufacturer seeking individual to lead and manage our order fulfillment dept. which includes a staff of graphic designers and engraver operators.
Daily duties will include:
- Manage and oversee all artwork prepared for order fulfillment, in-house and remotely
- Listing and posting online or company websites and
- Product photography on premises
- Oversee production of product explainer videosRequirements:
- Years of experience: 3-4
- Excellent pay – Email resume to: email@example.com
- Proficient in Adobe AI and PS
- Strong design and photography skills
- Ability to manage a team
Excellent pay – Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A small Lakewood real estate office is looking to hire an office manager to work from home. Just need 6 months of office work experience in any field (medical billing, insurance, or any other office). The reason you need to work from home in Lakewood (and not Israel or somewhere else) is because as they hire more employees, this will be a job where you work in their office. But for now, it is a work from home job. Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9 am-3:30 pm, Fri, 9 am-2 pm. Please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
A successful, well-established Brooklyn company is hiring 2 secretaries for customer service and accounting. With option to work from home
Please WhatsApp 718-781-0194.
ONLINE DATA SOURCING
We are looking for a conscientious, resourceful person with good computer literacy skills for data Input, data sourcing and some customer service follow-up.
Successful candidate should be familiar with Excel.
Can work from home, hourly pay, $15/ hour
Call (646) 384-2277
Entry-level professional who will be required to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks that can also work independently. Well organized, detail-oriented, flexible and enjoys growing a business and thinking outside the box. Good with computers, software, and Word/Excel. The position requires employee to report to an office in Bayside, Queens 5 days a week, and a substantial portion of the work day will be dedicated to logistics and printing shipping labels. The role will also include:
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with customers, ensuring that all customer concerns are addressed, and all invoices are prepared and paid
- Manage relationships with service providers (including Shopify and ShipStation)
- Overseeing and managing all advertising accounts, and taking initiative to get us on more advertising platforms
- Coordinating and managing all logistics, ensuring items are picked up, delivered
- Manage employees
- Preparing items to be shipped out
- Resolving customer service issues by email & phone
- Communicate with owners constantly on status updates
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Look for new opportunities to increase website visibility
- Job requires working from office location Blvd, Queens, NY 11361 with some flexibility to eventually work from homeYears of experience: N/Adeanjsegal@gmail.com
- The position requires employee to report to an office in Bayside, Queens 5 days a week, and a substantial portion of the work day will be dedicated to logistics and printing shipping labels.