Looking to hire someone part time with experience preparing Amazon FBA shipments (can work remotely ) Please contact 917-731-1747, email@example.com
NY: Alfred P. Sloan Foundation is hiring an analyst. See link
ABA Therapy Clinic seeking motivated and driven clinical director to lead team. No experience in ABA required. Great office environment. Competitive Salary. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABA Therapy Clinic seeking credentialing specialist to collect, process, and manage credentials for all providers. Pay based on experience. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Exciting biotech company is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO for this boutique office. Manage the CEO’s extensive and complex calendar, act as his gatekeeper, coordinate travel including, transportation, hotel accommodations, as well as prep for conferences, and manage logistics for Board meeting. Be first point of contact on behalf of the CEO. Must be able to handle some personal support. Provide office management including point of contact with building management, manage vendor relationships, maintain and order office supplies, and handle any issues that arise in the office.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of administrative experience including a few years supporting c-suite executives. Must have experience supporting Board of Directors. Must be proficient in MS Office, highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and be a team player with the ability to work individually as well. Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, an ability to prioritize and have a high level of discretion. Must be efficient in a fast paced, all hands on deck environment.
Lesley Shorr Klein
o: 212.355.3700, ext. 1
About Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
Ludwig Cancer Research is an international community of distinguished scientists dedicated to preventing and controlling cancer. American businessman Daniel K. Ludwig began to support cancer research with the establishment of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research in 1971. Today, the scientific efforts endowed through his resources have grown to encompass the Ludwig Institute and the Ludwig Centers at six U.S. institutions, all pursuing breakthroughs to alter the course of cancer.
About LICR Fund
LICR Fund Inc. manages the endowment assets of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research. The Fund’s investment goal is to provide for sustainable core spending for the Ludwig Institute while maintaining the purchasing power of the Fund for future generations of scientists. The Fund’s orientation is global and broadly diversified, with an investment portfolio incorporating a range of asset classes and strategies designed to achieve its risk-adjusted objectives.
Primary Objectives and Goals
The Investment Analyst position is an integral part of the investment team, providing support for investment and strategy decisions. The Investment Analyst will work with the Chief Investment Officer and senior investment staff to monitor and research investments across multiple asset classes.
The Investment Analyst position provides an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to investments across a range of asset classes, including public equity, hedge funds, private equity, and fixed income.
- Assist senior investment staff in evaluating investment opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly portfolio and market reviews; evaluate LICR’s existing fund managers; maintain manager exposure and attribution spreadsheets; present findings to investment team.
- Maintain proprietary research database; collect, classify and organize investment manager and markets data.
- Monitor and report on portfolio liquidity and cash flow forecasts.
- Analyze markets and investment trends both domestically and abroad; monitor current market conditions to help assess relative attractiveness of investment opportunities.
- Attend investment manager meetings; write and maintain meeting notes.
- Complete special projects as deemed appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to the Investment Committee.
- Professionally represent LICR at manager meetings, conferences and industry events.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a hard worker who can work independently as well as collaboratively. The candidate should possess intense intellectual curiosity as well as the desire to work on behalf of a mission-based organization.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree along with 1-3 years professional work experience is required. All undergraduate fields of study will be considered.
Competencies should include:
- Well-developed quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Collegial, collaborative mindset.
- High degree of individual initiative and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
Note that this position is in-person in New York City.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their interest and qualifications along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
NY/SF/Remote: compound is looking for an investment researcher. See link:
NY/Greenwich: iCapital has two open roles, see link=:
Law firm in Lawrence seeking a legal assistant.
Job functions will include, among other things:
onboarding clients and matters;
correspondence with clients; •managing deadlines;
generating legal documents in coordination with supervising attorneys;
general office work.
No experience necessary, however, experience in the legal field is a plus.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com
One of our clients, an entrepreneur with a fast-growing portfolio, based in Nassau County New York, has a need for the original Managing Director of a fledgling Family Office he’d like to establish.
Poise Ventures, has a portfolio of commercial real estate assets, projects in the pipeline, and other commercial business ventures. The founder would not only establish the systems for the office and assure the Poise has the appropriate outsourced professionals on the team, but would project manage ongoing efforts, coordinate tax planning, manage the CPA, and assure the client can spend time growing the portfolio.
This position is hybrid, with mostly Work from Home, but also meet the entrepreneur in his Long Island office as necessary.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented, creative, and ambitious individual.
Compensation can be discussed privately. If you have someone that fits, please ask them to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to also forward it to your list.
ABA Therapy Clinic seeking referral coordinator to process incoming referrals and manage new client database. Pay based on experience. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Ohel is looking for a talented Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to create and support projects – including major organizational initiatives and campaigns—across brand, fundraising, and program. These projects will elevate our brand and drive supporters to take action with our organization. The Senior Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team and will collaborate with the CMO to curate inspiring narratives, create and execute on campaigns, and find better ways to reach more people and increase engagement with our organization. This position is hybrid.
- Create impactful marketing assets from concept through delivery that promote Ohel’s brand, mission, and fundraising priorities.
- Collaborate with the CMO to identify new and promising opportunities to drive greater supporter engagement
- Create strategies to drive attendance at live and virtual events.
- Oversee the development of materials including fliers, brochures, print and digital ads, emails and more.
- Oversee photography and video shoots in support of marketing/campaign goals
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of all marketing activities. Follow trends and make recommendations to adjust marketing strategies to meet changing conditions.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Work self-directed in a fluid environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of Ohel’s brand and recommend creative content and ad campaigns to build a following and raise awareness of our mission.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Outstanding writing/editing skills.
- Strong marketing, management, and relationship-building skills and a good working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing.
- Flexibility, creative thinking, and the ability to address marketing objectives with a limited budget while leveraging cost-effective means to achieve ambitious promotional goals.
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of brand-building and brand management best practices, preferred.
- Strong familiarity with social channel mechanics and growth tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding writing/editing ability for a wide variety of marketing assets including print and digital ads, email, web, social media posts, and brochures.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field with 7-9 years of marketing experience.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and rapid problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage external partners and multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative and positive attitude, an effective team player
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail while also maintaining big picture
- Experience creating content for digital and social media
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
Competitive salary, benefits and vacation time.
Professional development and continuing education supported.
Impactful, meaningful work in support of Ohel’s important services
The ability to lead and grow new initiatives from the ground up with support from senior management.
A fun, compassionate team that will support you at every level –across the organization.
For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers.
NY: Sobrato is seeking a senior investment associate. See link:
Seeking special education teachers to work with elementary school students 1 to 1. Manhattan Location. Great rates and schedules. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , mention steve eisenberg