SmallBiz Outsource is a premier provider of a wide range of outsourced accounting and financial business services and we are currently looking to expand our team of experienced, full charge bookkeepers to assist our accounting staff with providing timely, accurate financial information to our clients.
- Reconcile bank, credit card and merchant account transactions
- Bill Pay and invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Amazon / Shopify
- Monthly financial closings
- Budgeting, projections and financial analysis
- Assisting with financial projects
- Assist in preparing financial statements for audit, review, and compilation engagements.
Qualifications – a MUST:
- At least two years of relevant accounting/bookkeeping work experience, including monthly financial closings.
- An understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Commitment to work between 30 – 40 hours per week
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem solver
- Pays attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible work schedule (option for remote)
- Located in Five Towns area
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Great work environment
Yakira Levine | Operations and HR Manager
Direct: 516-666-9249 ext. 113 Fax: 516-706-7201
372 Doughty Blvd Suite 200, Inwood, NY 11096
Each day, Jewish individuals around the world are positively impacted by the work of the Orthodox Union, with its array of religious, youth, social action, educational, public policy and community development services, programs and activities.
The Orthodox Union seeks an Internal Audit Manager to perform various internal audits, reviews and special projects and be responsible for the leadership, execution and continuous development of a function charged with providing management, process owners and other stakeholders with reasonable assurances that:
- Assets are properly safeguarded and efficiently utilized
- Systems and processes are effectively and consistently designed, implemented, administered and controlled
- Resulting information is accurate, complete and reliable, and
- Activities are in compliance with policies and procedures, best practices and other appropriate standards
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or other similar discipline
- A minimum of 7 years of industry and/or public accounting experience managing/performing audit related projects of a financial, operational and/or compliance nature
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, accounting principles and general business practices
- Proven ability to:
- Design and execute new and/or follow established audit approaches and methodologies
- Investigate, understand, evaluate and document complex processes, systems and internal control issues
- Identify exposures and assess relative risks
- Develop and present appropriate solutions, improvements and risk-mitigating strategies
- Collaborate with management and provide implementation assistance as necessary to ensure successful results
- Experienced and confident supervising others,
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to report audit/project results and articulate ideas clearly and professionally,
- Detail-oriented and analytical, while able to identify and keep in mind the “big picture”
- Extremely strong tact, diplomacy and leadership skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment, as well as independently
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong PC skills
- CPA, CIA or other similar accreditation highly preferred
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $125,000-$150,000, commensurate with experience.
The Orthodox Union offers competitive employee benefits including:
- • Generous PTO
- • Paid holidays including Jewish holidays
- • Health, dental and vision insurance
- • A 403(b)-retirement plan
CFO for Public Co :
My client is looking to hire a CFO with Public Company Experience ,
The job is 80 percent remote . It will pay over 300k potentially close to 400k plus ,
Contact me for more info ,
212 344 5050
DIR OF CLIENT VALUE
CARET is looking for an exceptional Director of Client Value to lead our Solutions Consultants and Customer Success Managers who support our CARET Legal platform. In this role, you will lead two critical business functions, both of which drive towards maximizing the ROI our customers receive from our platform and ensuring their interactions with us are both valuable and delightful.
Mention Babak Younessian from CloudEngineering for reference.
Looking for a professional driver to drive an executive and his family. Hours are Monday thru Thursday 9am-7PM, Friday 9am-2PM and occasional Sundays. Job starts in the 5 Towns daily, and must know Manhattan well.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an ELA educator. Upper West Side Yeshiva. Immediate opening. Middle school ELA A fantastic opportunity in a dynamic environment. Flexible afternoon hours. High paying salary. Email. Edt4026@gmail. com. Or text 917-922-2381, mention SE
Investment Deck Consultant / Remote
My client needs a consultant to put together an “offering memorandum ” using the existing decks that they currently have and updating them etc,, Client will provide the financial , industrial , company and operational data .
Client is looking for a deck that is 40 to 50 pages .
Optical Systems Integrators
212 344 5050
Office supervisor/ Account manager (Female)
M-F Flexible hours
A Flatbush transportation company is looking for a capable and detail-oriented Female Office Supervisor to join our dynamic digital marketing company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in office management, excellent communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Making sure all the work gets done, creating a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Detail Orientation: Maintain meticulous attention to detail across all aspects of office operations, ensuring accuracy and precision.
- Client relationship: Manage relationships with clients to ensure high-quality office support services.
- Resource Management: Oversee office resources, including supplies, equipment, and facilities, to ensure seamless day-to-day operations
Years of experience: 1-2
– Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in office management.
– Detail Orientation: A strong commitment to maintaining high levels of accuracy and precision.
– Organizational Skills: Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
– Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com
Busy girls office looking to hire a Secretary
hours 10-5 or 10-3
or call 347-782-7545