P: 718-633-4411 ext. 206
Real estate management office located in Brooklyn seeks an efficient and responsible full time female administrative assistant . Great work environment. Experience in Microsoft word and Excel is a must. Willing to train. Please submit resume to Mark@sterlinggroupny.com
Our small marketing agency is located in Brooklyn, NY. We are biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever.
We’re an Amazon serviced based marketing agency and we’re seeking a project manager. No Amazon skills required, though it’s definitely a bonus.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
1. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with a team of talented workers, and ensuring projects get done.
2. We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
3. You need to be the type person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will knock out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
4. You will be on the computer a lot. So, an understanding of email, navigating the web, and other computer based stuff will be necessary.
5. You will spend some time on the phone. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction.
6. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
7. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done halfway. We need you to slow things down and get them done right.
8. We want you to be meticulous in your work. In short, your job is to be on top of the workflow, and make sure projects get done. And to have fun at work (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?). Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality. But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detail oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the subject line of the email you must include “I have found my dream job”.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Local Boro Park bakery is looking to fill two managerial positions
1. Retail Manager- our bakery serves breakfast and lunch in addition to all the pastries, coffee, cakes, cookies, muffins, etc. we sell. We are looking for someone who is energetic, organized, communicative, can multi-task and problem solve, and most important, customer-focused to manage our store. The ideal candidate is someone who believes that the customer is always right and has strong leadership qualities but also is a team player. The job duties includes overseeing food preparation, handling employee personal matters, scheduling, inventory tracking, and establishing customer relationships.
Previous management experience and Yiddish-speaking a plus.
Salary will depend on previous working experience.
2. Assistant Production Manager- our production facility, also located in Boro Park job duties include tallying up how each order is packed, preparing a route sheet for deliveries, small order packing, receiving deliveries from vendors, and ensuring all employees finish their work every day. Hours for this job are approximately 11-7, 5 days a week.
Computer skills are a plus. We will train. Salary will depend on how much responsibility you take on.
please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out with any question