Assistant Manager -Midwood E-commerce company
Midwood e-commerce company looking for Assistant Manager
Are you an energetic person looking for a good job in a fast growing company with room to grow?
Located in Midwood (Close to Crown Heights and BP), frum staff, we are looking for a friendly outgoing person with a positive work ethic, Detail-oriented, Team player, Multi-tasker, Excellent phone & writing skills, and Computer knowledge.
Min 1 Year office environment/customer relations experience a must.
Responsibilities include C/S, Order processing, Assist with managing day to day operation, Administrative tasks.
Starting Salary based on experience
Full time only. No remotes.
Please send resume to Jewishplace@gmail.com
1)Office in Brooklyn looking for a full time bookkeeper. Job includes bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc
QuickBooks experience required
Email Resume: email@example.com
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· In-depth knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks a must.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, required.
· At minimum three years of related experience required.
- Reconcile bank accounts, code invoices, reconcile accounts, set up new accounts and close the monthly books.
- Prepare vendor payments, check analysis and allocate to proper vendor.
- Accounts Payable data entry functions and take ownership of the recording and the accuracy of accounting transactions Confirm and/or complete payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Complete quarterly and annually government reports.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company guidelines and accepted accounting principles.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Employee perks
A dynamic, fast-paced office that focuses on the development of children is seeking a Case Manager to assist with the preparation of case filings, thereby ensuring services for our students.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You enjoy communicating with people and assist in problem-solving
- You are extremely detail-oriented, including “itty bitty” details
- You are excellent with following up on tasks and ensure all loose ends are tied
- You are looking to work in a stimulating, professional environment with immense room for growth
- Strong interpersonal skills (in-person, phone, written)
- Strong comprehension and ability to break down concepts to customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate
Rodeph Chesed Ambulette, is looking for DAYTIME ONLY drivers to transport wheelchair-bound patients A job where you can earn great Parnasa while doing Chesed! Paid very well! Brooklyn-based! Call or text 347-450-3890.
Office Team for Shipping Company
A shipping company based out of Brooklyn NY, is looking to add a responsible, organized, and motivated person to our office team.
Full time and competitive pay.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-967-2813.
Wholesaler of consumer products in Brooklyn looking for full time secretary. The position requires a motivated individual with great people skill, computer savvy, detail oriented and a multitasker. Great environment (Shomer Shabbos). Excellent pay with paid training provided. 10:30 to 6:30 daily.Please send resume to email@example.com or call 718-906-0325