The Yaldeinu school is seeking instructors
Great ABA training
Amazing team atmosphere
Please email email@example.com
A Jewish company is seeking to fill a role in accounting.
You will play an integral role in helping our Accounting department run smoothly.
– Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Email…)
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Strong attention to detail and time management
– Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Experience in accounting and QuickBooks preferred
If you feel that you are a qualified candidate and are interested in applying, please send a resume or list of qualifications to Tamar@milesaheadus.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org you must put steve/ED in subject line, if not I can’t assist you. please send in document form only.. ty
A global leader in the Luxury Wholesale industry with multiple offices worldwide, is seeking a driven Account Manager to join and help grow the business in North America.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new and existing high-end diamond accounts. The Account manager acts as an advocate for the customers to ensure their needs are met and managed internally, while nurturing excellent relationships with the accounts.
§ Maintain and grow existing accounts, while providing exceptional service.
§ Targeting, soliciting, and managing new customers
§ Responsible for the sales cycle from lead to sale
§ Track sales and identify performance trends
§ Develop strong relationships with prospects and existing accounts.
§ Assist in trade shows, corporate events, and special events held at clients’ stores and showrooms.
Full Time Job in Brooklyn NY (Borough Park)
Full Time: 9-5
Microsoft office, Excel.
Extensive emailing and phone calling.
Basic understanding of customer service practices.
Proficiency in English. Hebrew and Yiddish a plus.
Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Customer service focus.
(oral and written)
Planning, Organizational and Follow up.
High Energy and Enthusiasm
Willingness to Go the “Extra Mile” to get the job done.
Please send resumes directly to Avi:
We’re looking to hire a real estate attorney with expertise representing the lender side as our in house CRE lawyer. Please share the following link to interested parties. I think it’s an amazing opportunity in a high growth business. Please advise applicants, I will not answer direct emails. Please follow the instructions in the link. https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/yieldstreetcom/view/P_AAAAAAFAABnMZHbd0IHiTA
B &H JOBS
The Intermediate GL Accountant job primarily involves general accounting duties that support and assist B&H in carrying out the overall financial and accounting functions.
This position is responsible for general accounting functions including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, and account and bank reconciliations. In addition, the Intermediate Accountant will assist with the monthly closings and account analyses, supporting the other accountants in the general ledger department, and assisting in the preparation of information necessary for the external audit, all as needed. Must be comfortable working independently and as a part of a team.
• prepare and enter journal entries
• maintain, analyze and reconcile assigned GL accounts and resolve issues and discrepancies
• prepare analyses of other accounts as requested
• Other projects as defined
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
· Efficient research, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Quick, independent and analytical thinker
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
· A degree in accounting (Associate or Bachelor’s), finance or business a plus
· Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
· knowledge of reporting tools (SQL) a plus
· proficiency in Microsoft Office
Full Time Employment Opportunities at B&H Photo
• Account Manager Associate
• Accounts Receivable Rep.
• Account Payable Clerk
• Customer Service Representative
• Service Desk Technician
• Web Developer
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation & Holidays
Send resume to: email@example.com
Ben Porat Yosef, a growing modern Orthodox Day School in Paramus, NJ, is seeking a self-starting, creative, tech-savvy, graphically skilled, and intuitive Communications Associate with strong writing and verbal communications skills. The primary role of this position is to manage & implement BPY’s communication and social media outreach to the parent body, faculty & general public. This includes daily emails, newsletters, promotional videos, social media presence, and website maintenance.. The Communications Associate will work collaboratively with the administrative team, lay leadership and educational staff to develop, produce and implement BPY’s strategies for presenting ourselves internally and externally. This position requires a strong vision for how to best communicate the core values of the school and its message.
• Develop, write & edit content for weekly e-newsletters, daily emails, social media posts, event/program/activity related materials.
• Write, manage, update, and refresh website & app content.
• Manage and catalog the department’s’ digital assets.
• Reflect the daily life and school’s mission through communications and photos
• Post to social media and engage with online community.
• Develop, implement and monitor digital / social ad campaigns.
• Coordinate video projects, including shooting and editing with the videographer.
• Maintain and update accurate databases, lists & directories.
• Maintain calendar of communication schedule and school events.
• Assisting Principals and Directors in writing letters, proposals, special projects, creating flyers, etc.
We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated, teamwork oriented, detail-oriented and flexible, with:
• Mastery of the requisite technological capacities for 21st century communication, including social media platforms, video, photo and audio, Google Suite, Constant Contact and competence in all major office software. Basic graphic design experience for flyer and layouts a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, including clear writing and attention to nuance.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ben Porat Yosef offers a wonderful friendly and family like work environment.
Benefits include: Health Insurance,Life Insurance,Tuition Discount,Generous sick / personal / vacation time, summer hours, All jewish holidays and school breaks off.
Kindly submit cover letter, writing sample and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a full time controller for new, high end home care agency located in Boro Park. Candidate should have knowledge and experience in bookkeeping and finance. Email resume to email@example.com
Beautiful brand new facility seeking experienced CT technologists. Technologists will have dual roles performing diagnostic x-ray exams. Experience the pleasure of working with modern all digital equipment in spacious imaging suites.
• Radiology Technologist (preferably CT registry boarded but will consider experience) with working knowledge of modern imaging equipment.
• Must have current New York State license.
• Must be able to fully function independently.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with staff and physicians.
• Must be able to work as a team member.
• Knowledge of Siemens Somatom Emotion 16 slice CT a huge plus.
Part time and per-diem may apply
Please send resume and availability. Don_Cunning@yahoo.com>
Full time meat COOK position with great union benefits at Yeshiva University’s Wilf Campus. Large-scale cooking / kitchen experience strongly recommended. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment with a large variation of kitchen responsibilities including large scale meal preparation, grill operation, serving customers, advance prepping, etc. We are looking for serous applicants only. Please do not apply if you do not have adequate experience. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunday: 12:45pm – 8pm
Mon – Thurs: 11:45am-8:15pm
If interested, please contact Sam at YU Dining Services for further information.
Please do NOT respond to this yahoo email address.
You can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTER HEALTH CARE JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Financial Tracker – apply to learn more about our “Pathway to LNHA” Program
• Payroll Representative
• Logistics Assistant
• Corporate Building Superintendent
• Assistant Controller
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
I am a eyewear wholesaler located in Hewlett. I am looking for a part time customer service representative to work in my Hewlett office. The job is 20-25 hours per week, and hours are fairly flexible. The pay is $15/ hour. There will be a considerable amount of phone work. The person must be computer proficient with knowledge of excel, word, and of course email. As I am out on the road a lot, this requires a trustworthy independent person. Please let me know if you can recommend anyone. Thanks very much. Ian Rubinstein
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Payroll Bookkeeper – Boropark
Evaluators – All locations
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Occupational Therapists – Boropark
Physical Therapist – Boropark and Monsey
Psychologist – Brooklyn
Psychologist Evaluator – Rockland/Monsey
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus .HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Brooklyn home care agency looking for an intake specialist.
Must be great at customer service, follow up and very organized. A background in sales is a plus.Great opportunity and pay!
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NURSING HOME JOBS
A growing Nursing Home Management / Financial Office, located in Brooklyn, is looking to fill the following positions:
Medicare Biller (AR Specialist) with at least two years relevant experience
• Assistant Controller / Accountant to assist in preparing monthly financial statements and well as weekly cash management functions
• Payroll Manager with health care experience
• Human Resource Manager
Excellent salary and benefits and tremendous growth potential.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Looking for an OT and Speech Therapist for 2 days a week at a preschool on Ocean Pkwy and X. Nice work environment. Please call Chaya at (917)741-7680.
Brooklyn office looking for a payroll specialist.
Must be a numbers person, and be able to communicate effectively. Previous office experience or experience in payroll a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a part-time paralegal secretary for our matrimonial law firm. It’s 20 hours a week (2 weekdays are flexible but Friday is a must). The job includes filing papers in Court, data entry, QuickBooks and basic secretarial work (answering phones, using Microsoft Word, Excel etc.) Timeslips knowledge is a plus. Please send resumes to email@example.com
Busy law firm in Cedarhurst is looking for a full time experienced paralegal in its commercial litigation department Office is in Cedarhurst, down the block from LIRR station and near major bus routes. Salary commensurate with experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MATERNITY LEAVE: Seeking Preschool Assistant from 10-2 in Flatbush. Please email email@example.com if interested
Dental office receptionist job located in West Nyack
Monday thru Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Every other Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
If anyone is interested, please contact Chavie Gross @ firstname.lastname@example.org
NYLife Brooklyn/Monsey office looking to fill Outside Sales Career positions in the insurance and financial products market. Unlimited earning & growth potential. On job training provided.
Contact Yehoshua Belsky at 347 210 1403 or email email@example.com
Monsey based digital marketing agency seeking business development/salesperson.
You can work remotely. Position entails seeking business alliances and networking, discovering marketing and customer acquisition opportunities, and sales work including cold calling and outside sales. Please apple via https://luach.com/full-time-jobs/business-development-salesperson-inside-and-outside.