The Junior Staff Accountant, will work with the Management Company Controller in all aspects of management company accounting and maintaining books and records including all related foreign office books.
• Perform month-end process, includes but not limited to, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliation, depreciation/amortization of fixed assets and prepaids, properly accrued expenses, and reconcile revenue to Funds
• Follow up on all management fees / performance fees receivables
• Review all expense reports for foreign offices
• Provide third-party accountants data for our foreign offices’ month-end close, includes but not limited to, providing bank statements, invoices, intercompany activities, HRMC notices, and check deposits
• Provide expense variance analysis with supporting schedules for all entities
• Daily management company cash management
• Monthly review and itemize corporate card activities, including assessing sales & use tax on purchases and obtaining details on charges
• Assist with expense budget and forecast for all offices
• Responsible for assisting in foreign offices audited financial statements, quarterly VAT filing, corporate tax payments, review of ICAAP, and FCA filings
• Responsible for the update and maintenance of all vendor contracts including the collection of usage data and update contracts details to our in-house database
• Other ad hoc projects
• 2-4 years of Accounting experience, with knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
• Must have strong work ethic, detail oriented and reliable
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
• Proficient in Excel and Word
If you match all of these, please send your resume to email@example.com , and I can forward to our contact at the fund
Full time Administrative/Management position in Real Estate Office in Secaucus. Must have good phone skills and strong computer/excel proficiency. This position has significant growth potential. Salary commensurate with experience. Position geared for a woman.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Administrator – The White Shul in Far Rockaway is seeking an Office Administrator to oversee daily office functions. Responsibilities include answering phones, making appointments, data entry, mailings and other secretarial tasks. Excellent communication and strong computer skills required. Good pay. Email resume to email@example.com
Marine Park Large Professional Group looking for an Assistant Admin. F/T, Detail Oriented Self Motivated, Exc phone skills, Proficient in all Microsoft programs Exc Pay
Fax: 718-975-0152 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIR OF REVENUE
Looking for a Director Of Revenue Cycle to oversee AR of a chain of nursing homes.
Experience in AR nursing homes a must.
Email resume to email@example.com
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Looking for a Director of Operations to oversee multiple departments including AR/Billing/Collections/Trucking/Finance/Chargebacks etc.
Experience in dealing with retail majors such as Macys, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath, TJ Maxx preferred.
Background in office management a plus.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
At HASC we have the following opportunities:
**HR Assistant – Boro park**
Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers and Therapists
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – Brooklyn, Woodmere
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Evaluators – All locations (Education, Speech, PTs, OTs)
Education Evaluator – Per Diem – Rockland
Nurse – Rockland – Temporary part-time
Physical Therapist – Rockland – Part-time
Psychologist – Brooklyn – Full-Time
Psychologist – Per Diem Evaluator – Rockland
Occupational Therapists – Boropark (Part-time)
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Tristate Plumbing Services is a corporation located over the University Heights Bridge
We are looking for an individual to sit in our office a couple of hours a day to notarize lien waivers and invoices
Please have the person email me so that we may further discuss the requirements
Director of Purchasing
TEL: 212-563-0341 X8002
Tristate Plumbing Services Corp.
Office in Monroe, NY that sells giftware wholesale is looking for a full time female office manager. Previous office managerial experience preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OHEL is seeking dedicated professionals to join its Children and Family Treatment and Support Services team to provide mental health services to children in home and community-based settings in Far Rockaway, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island. A Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment Provider (CPST) works with children and families to offer psychoeducation, supportive counseling, as well as developing skills and coping strategies that enable children to gain mastery over challenges related to emotional and behavioral health needs. Responsibilities include providing clinical and supportive services to families in the community, assessing family strengths and needs, crisis avoidance, developing individualized service plans, collaborating with other service providers and community partners, and maintaining accurate documentation. This is a part time position, offering flexible after-school hours and supervised clinical experience towards obtaining licensure in social work, mental health counseling, and creative arts therapy.
- A Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services, plus one year of applicable experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services and two years applicable experience, in children’s mental health, addiction, and/or foster care/child welfare/juvenile justice
- Certification in an Evidenced Based Practice is a plusPROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST Email resume to email@example.comEssential accountabilities:· Initiation, planning, execution, and closure of an implementation projects· Own the capturing, analyzing, synthesizing, assessing, documenting, and verifying of business requirements, processes and workflows· Work with developers, other project managers or business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation.Soft Skills:· Desire and capacity to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted and deadline driven environment· Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how the company can support the clients in achieving their goals.· Capacity to build collaborative relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders · Bachelor’s in computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field· Previous experience with implementation of large ERP or financial systems – a plus· Ability to solve problem firstname.lastname@example.orgNassau County POSITION SUMMARY:Email resume to email@example.comREQUIREMENTS:
- The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for overseeing the accounts receivable of about 15 nursing homes and managing the collections from Medicaid, Medicare and private pay. Occasional travel to nursing home required (once in 2 weeks, about 2 hours). The Revenue Cycle Manager oversees nursing home employees/ authorizations, denials, resubmissions and follow ups with all of Payors.
- REVENUE CYCLE MANGER
- · Ability to work in distributed team and being effective member and team manager.
- · Creative, scientific mind with a flair for visual design
- · 5-10 years of related work experience
- · Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges
- · Exceptional problem solving and project management skills
- · Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- · Deliver Application projects, assisting Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- · Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance.
- · Monitor and mitigate project risks along the way
- Tech company is seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst to manage Software development and implementation projects for various customers in different business applications. Candidate needs to understand, develop and document business requirements and create technical solutions that meet the needs of the company’s clients.
- REMOTE/SHOULD BE COMMUTABLE TO NY & NJ
- For more information call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers
- Experience in health care billing and collections is required (Nursing Home preferred)
- Medicaid/Medicare knowledge desired
- Experience overseeing accounts receivable department
- Effective communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to multi task
- Excellent time management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Ability to oversee problems and tasks, collect data and establish facts and facilitate resolution.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Meticulous attention to detail; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter; strong ability to plan, prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity
- Patient; works well under stress
- Personable; sustained positive attitude; and professional demeanor
- Articulate in written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Senior Management , customers and employees in a professional manner
- Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environmentSALES My client, A recognized national Technology Services company is looking to hire a mid-level Sales Associate for their NYC Sales team.The Sales Associate will be responsible for sourcing and closing sales of the solutions offering of the company to new clients. Successful candidate needs to have strong verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer service attitude, and knowledge of IT services.For confidential inquires :contact David Sporn (212) 344-5050.Primary Job Responsibilities include:· Aggressively pursuing leads and contact potential clients· Set up and follow through on appointments within the Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia area· Write proposals, prepare quotes· Work closely with technical staff to translate client needs· At least two (2) years of sales experience in IT industry· Broad understanding of IT services as well as the industry· Excellent customer service practices· Strong verbal and written communication skills· Understanding of “solution selling” concepts· Meet assigned sales quotas for pipeline and closed business Executive recruiter :212 344 5050VPOne of our clients, a Fintech startup offering a unique marketplace, is looking for a VP R&D to provide best in class technical leadership in the company’s NYC office. The ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker with proven experience in building marketplaces and implementing SAAS platforms into banks and financial institutions. Hands-on engagement with the remote engineering team, and the ability and enthusiasm to be involved in the day to day development. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical senior leaders is essential.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be collaborating with the technology, development, and product teams to develop and implement the vision of the overall platform.
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org you must put steve/ED in subject line, if not I can’t assist you. please send in document form only.. ty
- David Sporn
- · Additional criteria may exist if offer of employment is extended
- · Bachelor degree from an accredited organization preferred
- · A motivated, goal driven and resourceful self-starter in developing new businesses
- · People orientated, able to build and maintain business relationship
- · Familiarity with the cybersecurity business is a plus
- · A demonstrated track record of selling IT services
- Requirements General Requirements:
- · Support the other members of the sales and marketing team in winning business
- · Participate in local networking events and trade shows
- · Build relationships with executives and decision-makers
- · Prospect new business opportunities through existing business or cold calling
- Exec. Recruiter
- The ideal candidate is involved in client relationships of the managed IT services, cybersecurity, IT management, and application development sectors. Any industry background experience is valued.
- NY / NJ / Technology Sales / National Company / Managed IT Services
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Hire and build a best in class development team. Manage remote front-end, back-end, and Dev-Ops development teams.
- Ability to prioritize between business requirements and technical requirement while achieving sprints on time and building the product.
- Establishing, communicating, and maintaining all technology best practices and standards.
- Building and maintaining operational tools, resources, and processes required for appropriate availability, scalability, and service levels across all technology services and infrastructure.Requirements:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of proven and progressive experience as Sr. Engineer/R&D/technical service roles
- Demonstrated successful experience leading and mentoring small engineering teams
- Experience working in a startup environment preferably in the Fintech space
- Experience in marketplace platforms- a big advantage
- Over 5 years of experience with Java, java play framework, j2ee, MySQL, Redis, React, Scala, AWS cloud development EC2 and serverless, Jenkins, git.
- Experience working in Agile small team’s management and developments.
- Experience building near shore development and QA teams including automation testing tools.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Effective presentation and communication skills for internal and external audiences
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to manage change in past paced growth environment with independent teams (startup DNA)Competitive salary + equity options
- Compensation packages with excellent benefits
- Benefits & Perks