Nov. 19, 2018
Due to expansion and growth, an Accounting firm in the Five Towns area is seeking qualified candidates in the accounting industry to be an integral part of their team.
Can you please post the below in your email group?
5+ years accounting experience
Expertise with QuickBooks
Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
2+ Years accounting experience
Familiarity with Quickbooks
Ability to work independently and part of a team
CPA certification a Plus, but not required
All candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
I have a an open position for an Applications Developer in Hoboken, NJ. Salary ranges from $101,000 to $110,000. If you are interested in applying for the position, please forward your resume and a cover letter to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CENTER HEALTH JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Financial Tracker – apply to learn more about our “Pathway to LNHA” Program
• Payroll Representative
• Logistics Assistant
• Corporate Building Superintendent
• Accounts Receivables Representative
• Workforce Management Coordinator
• Talent Acquisition Specialist
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages.
They seek a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual with the experience and qualifications to join its leadership team as Deputy CFO.
The Deputy CFO will assist in leading the organization’s continued growth. This new role has been designed for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative style and a positive attitude. The Deputy CFO will be a leader within the company reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages. They seek a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual with the experience and qualifications to join its leadership team as Deputy CFO.The Deputy CFO will assist in leading the organization’s continued growth. This new role has been designed for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative style and a positive attitude. The Deputy CFO will be a leader within the company reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
· Oversee and enhance accounting systems, tools and controls to ensure the integrity of all financial reporting while safeguarding the financial assets of the organization.
· Enhance financial analysis, systems and tools to assess the performance of overall operations.
· Responsible for multiple source revenue cycle management including government contracting and rate setting, medical billing, and working with managed care companies.
· Ensure timely and accurate compliance with legal, local, state and federal reporting requirements.
· Coordinate with our independent auditors and staff to ensure timely year-end audit.
· Ensure established financial controls and procedures are improved to keep pace with the changing business environment.
· Ensure seamless working environment with Management and Leadership throughout the organization.
Individual should have:
· Strong background in financial management with multiple revenue sources.
· Experience with managed care reimbursement.
· Knowledge and experience in revenue cycle management including government contracting and rate setting, and medical billing.
· Demonstrated leadership in supervision of staff.
· Familiarity with various software in budgeting, billing, and analytics (experience with Comet (Lintech, a plus)
· Hands on advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience with regulatory filings and government contracting
· 5 years in financial leadership role
· Roll up the sleeves attitude
· A bachelor’s or advanced degree in accounting or finance.
· CPA designation
To submit nominations or candidacies please contact:
William Hochman, CEO
All resumes must be submitted in Word format to email@example.com
Email resume to
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
For an Israeli Eyewear company with an office in Hewlett. 20-25 hours per week. Good phone personality required. Knowledge of excel and word. Independent worker. Flexible hours. $15/hr.
This position entails implementing a Fundraising and marketing strategy, spreading awareness of the organization and its cause, engendering community and volunteer participation, networking and communications, planning and organizing annual Fundraiser and other events and performing related duties.
• Ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Experience in related work of fundraising.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Highly aggressive, Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Marketing, Branding and Advertisement knowledge.
• Professional and personable manner.
Great potentials for the right candidate!
All the best!
Founder & Executive Director
עול”ם – JCCSG
Jewish Crohn’s & Colitis Support Group
עזרה וחיזוק לחולי מעיים
Office: 718-63-JCCSG (718-635-2274)
Cell: 917-588-7770 | Text/WhatsApp: 917-676-6022
Email: Yoely@JCCSG.org | Web: www.JCCSG.org
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Evaluators – All locations
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Occupational Therapists – Boropark
Physical Therapist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist Evaluator – Rockland/Monsey
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
ODA Primary Healthcare is hiring Physician Assistants in Williamsburg
ODA Primary Healthcare is hiring Physician Assistants for our growing Urgent Care Clinic. 6pm – 12 am, Great Pay and Benefits! New Grads welcome!
Please send resume to email@example.com
I am a career coach who helps clients with all aspects of job search: career direction, resumes/LinkedIn profiles/mock interviews networking, etc.
I find my business is exploding (thanks to heaven!). I need to hire, part time, someone who can take the resume and LinkedIn portions of my work off my plate. A quality problem, yet still a problem.
I work primarily with Finance and IT professionals.
I will pay up for the right professional, since I am well paid by my clients.
Could anyone recommend:
* Professionals who have experience with resumes and LinkedIn profiles-real experience like 5+ years, not someone out of college
* Located anywhere in the US (even outside)
* Looking for part time, boost your income kind of work
Please email me with any professionals that can help.
Mittleman, Michael MMittleman93@gsb.columbia.edu
YLife Brooklyn/Monsey office looking to fill Outside Sales Career positions in the insurance and financial products market.
Unlimited earning & growth potential. On job training provided.
Contact Yehoshua Belsky at 347 210 1403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A health food company is looking for new salespeople to grow their brand and product. Work from home and set your own hours. Could be a part-time or full-time job. Compensation is commission based. Reply to this email for more information and to apply for the position email@example.com .___
Job is in Norfolk. VA.This week there are several positions in Hampton Roads to choose from. This week I chose to focus on Software Engineering and Development:
Several to choose from:
https://g.co/kgs/mhPQrh – Software Engineer, Revature, $52 – 89K
https://g.co/kgs/rHDC6z – Mobile Application Developer, Marathon
https://g.co/kgs/4gTftz – Web Developer, Marathon, $60 – 137K
https://g.co/kgs/gNMN2c – Senior Software Engineer, Sentara, $77 – 94K
https://g.co/kgs/VrdnbM – Software Engineer, Mitre, $62 – 131K
https://g.co/kgs/w1QNfu – Software Developer, Science systems and Applications, Inc., $62 – 106K
https://g.co/kgs/7FGGG1 – Software Engineer, Leidos, $59 – 83K
https://g.co/kgs/8Jiwwa – Entry Level Software Engineer, Revature, $47 – 92K
https://g.co/kgs/gFw5y5 – Software Engineer I, The GBS Group, $55 – 73K
Code IS – Information Security
Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM)
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc., located in Monsey, NY is seeking to hire a Social Worker (LMSW or LCSW) to see clients and to be responsible for management of the Behavioral Health Department. This is a full-time position with benefits, malpractice coverage, paid vacation and loan forgiveness program. To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Large and well known Nursing Home located in the Bronx is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker (LMSW) to join their team.
Salary up to $60k and benefits package.
Social Worker – LMSW
· The candidate we seek must possess a Master’s in Social Work (LMSW preferred) and excellent assessment/clinical skills to provide both ongoing and supportive social work services to residents and their families.
· Long Term Care experience and working knowledge of EMR strongly preferred.
· You will work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary care team, which offers you the opportunity to enhance your professional development.
· This full time position will work alternate weekends and may require evening hours.
Manager – Health Care Permanent Placement
RCM Health Care Services | A Division of RCM Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters 575 Eighth Ave, 6th Floor New York, NY 10018
DIRECT (917) 286-5267 F (917) 286-5268