Software Manager of Engineering
Office Location: North New Jersey
Salary range: $180,000 – $225,000
As the Manager of Software Engineering, you will oversee the engineering talent and technical strategy for multiple domains and technical areas focused on our business services and APIs.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about people and technology and who has a proven record of scaling engineering teams and systems with an entrepreneurial spirit. Expert at building, leading, and motivating teams to be aligned with business requirements. This role will report directly to the Head of Technology and have a direct impact on our business performance and the continued growth of our engineering teams and technologies.
• Manage the software development team, measure and improve team engagement and productivity.
• Coach and develop individual contributors and managers, foster a high-performing engineering culture.
• Own the quality, scalability, security, and performance of applications, systems, and integrations.
• Instill a mindset of curiosity and continuous improvement, with a goal to drive faster speed to market at a lower cost.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to enable business value creation, as well as the stability and scalability of our solutions.
• Continuous delivery.
• Automated tests for every feature and every bug fix.
• Architect systems that scale.
• In-depth experience architecting, delivering, and operating large scale, available systems
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Building backend API centric software solutions
• Establishing and managing both onshore and offshore teams
• Microsoft Stack
• A strong understanding of database technologies
• Agile, Scrum, Lean, SDLC methodologies
• Experience in a fast paced, Agile, continuous integration environment
• SaaS, PaaS
• Cloud Architecture
• Customer first mindset
• Mobile Strategy and Development
Please email your resume asap to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com
Brooklyn based Real Estate office is seeking a Paralegal to become a part of the legal team! You will provide overall support to outside attorneys’ and legal advisors as needed.
Very nice salary and pleasant work environment!
• Conduct research to support legal proceedings
• Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
• Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
• Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
• Record and store client information
• Previous experience as a paralegal in Real Estate or other legal fields
• Familiarity with legal research
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
Please send resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com