*Reporting and Business Intelligence Lead*
Work From Home
A Staten Island healthcare IT company is hiring a reporting and business intelligence lead. Looking for someone with at least 1 year of prior experience utilizing business intelligence tools such as Sisense, Power BI or Tableau. Candidate should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a focus on data aggregation. This is a partially remote position with 1-2 days working in the office in Staten Island and 3-4 days working from home. Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9 am-5 pm and Fri, 9 am-1/2 pm. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- $50,000-$65,000/year: Recruiter – Entry Level
A large Boro Park, Brooklyn therapy company is hiring a recruiter to help recruit staff to care for special needs individuals. Job involves placing ads, responding to inquiries, conducting interviews and following through on the hiring process. No prior experience in this field is necessary.
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9
- $40,000-$70,000/year: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
A Boro Park, Brooklyn real estate and insurance company is hiring a customer service representative. Looking for someone with at least 6 months of prior office experience in any field.
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9 am-3:30 pm, 9 am-4 pm or 9 am-5 pm and Fri, 9 am-1/2 pm
If you are interested, please contact:
Financial Analyst – American Red Cross – Remote
American Red Cross (National Headquarters Corporate Services – Finance, Disaster FInance & Supply Chain Management)
This is a work-from-home role. This position is more than a traditional finance role.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience)
3-5 years in financial management and analysis
Power BI or other data visualization experience
Strong Microsoft Office skills
Desire to learn how to be an agent of change managing stakeholders
Interest in supporting a robust program inside a national finance organization
Motivation to lead a team of volunteers
Anyone interested can view the full position description and apply here: https://bit.ly/3NfJp7B
Please reach out to Peter Harisiades with any questions:
Peter A. Harisiades
HASC Center is seeking a driver to drive an individual with developmental disabilities to school, from Staten Island to Lakewood. Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM. Friday 8 AM – 3 PM. Car will be provided. On the books only. Call 718-535-1937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HASC Center is looking for fun, compassionate individuals to work with adults with developmental disabilities in an all-male and all-female home, Monday – Thursday 3 PM – 11 PM. Get paid to make a difference in people’s lives! Excellent work environment and benefits. Call 718-535-1937 or email email@example.com
HASC Center is looking to hire a full time experienced painter/carpenter/handyman. Appropriate candidate should have experience with residential and commercial painting, experience with dry wall repair, and good taping skills. Great benefits package! On the books ONLY. Candidates should call 718-535-1937, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HASC Center seeks an Assistant Day Habilitation Supervisor for an all-female program with opportunity to enhance the lives of women with developmental disabilities Applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to write treatment plans Bachelor’s Degree in related field and experience preferred. Excellent benefits and many opportunities for growth Email resume to email@example.com with Assistant Dayhab Supervisor in subject line.
Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
AND Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Physical Therapist – Monsey
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park
School Psychologist/Social Worker (LCSW) – Boro-park
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Boro-park, Woodmere
Vision Therapist – Boro-park – Part-Time
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Human Resources Director
1318 60th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 15 months
Location: full remote or onsite New Haven, CT; – EST zone preferred
Our pharmaceutical client is seeking an experienced HR Business Analyst who will support strategic and tactical initiatives by driving and executing HR system enhancements, testing efforts and change management efforts for SuccessFactors Employee Central.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop working knowledge of HR systems, data and processes and overall HR system landscape and integration points.
- Partner with IT to ensure successful delivery of technical enhancements and system fixes that are required to keep HR applications running in the most optimized fashion.
- Support testing efforts by developing and executing test scripts, tracking test results, and driving defects to resolution with IT.
- Complete system regression testing as part of release cycles.
- Work closely with IT colleagues to ensure all upstream and downstream integrations from SuccessFactors work effectively, including appropriate support for design and testing of existing integration updates.
- Create reports to support operational and business needs while adhering to data privacy guidelines; analyze data to identify trends and data quality and compliance issues.
- Process mass data loads into Employee Central to support job relationship changes, one-time payments, data cleansing efforts, etc.
- Serve as the point of escalation for complex data and system issues, proactively keeping end users aware of status and ensuring that outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage to a project plan while coordinating activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely project completion.
- Develop and maintain system documentation to support both new and existing processes.
- Maintain risk and issues log and ownership for driving resolution.
- Other duties to be assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5+ preferred experience with SuccessFactors Recruiting
- 3+ years relevant experience supporting HR transformation projects with an emphasis on systems and technical environments.
- Experience with HR analytics including the ability to analyze large sets of data and communicate findings to others.
- Proven project/change management skills on multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge and expertise defining business requirements and functional/technical specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to multitask, adjust to shifting priorities; manage time effectively to meet deadlines as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
- Innovative and creative problem solver, particularly in areas of ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong ability to see the big picture and think strategically
Interested candidate should email email@example.com their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.
Diksha Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Diksha from Experis IT (a Manpower Group company). I am trying to reach you regarding a job opportunity available with our client. Would you mind checking the job description below and let me know your valuable feedback.
I do really appreciate it if you can share with me your updated resume best time to reach
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Degree in computer science, information technology (IT) or a comparable discipline highly preferred.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Strong knowledge of System analysis and Workflow Management. MUST
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies, Jira and other SDLC methods, Strong PowerPoint, MS Paint/Photoshop, Excel experience., Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities
Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or four or more years of work experience.
Secretarial position available in busy boro park office. Must have computer knowledge with good phone skills. Quickbooks is a plus. PT/ FT available. For more information pls call 954 254 8351
Customer service, tech support, software developer. Email email@example.com.