The Wholesale Sales Account Executive position is a commission & salary-based sales position for Adina Eden, a well-established Contemporary Jewelry Line. It is your goal to maintain & increase sales/revenue by consistently tapping into accounts you may have previous relationships with & any prospective accounts. This position entails speaking with & selling to department, specialty & boutique store buyers on a weekly basis, ensuring they are up to speed on our newness & all steps are met with little to no error. It is critical to understand our internal ERP system & Nuorder to ensure that we’re maximizing sales & to ensure that ship/cancel dates are met accordingly.
List Of Tasks
- Constant communication & selling with Buyers via email, over the phone and in-person.
- Utilize pre-existing relationships with department, boutique & specialty store buyers.
- Reach out to prospective customers & introduce our line regularly.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles.
- Schedule and set up market week appointments and ensure proper displays.
- Create & present buyers with catalogs and price sheets every quarter.
- Oversee RTV’s, RA/Markdown requests & Execution of trunk shows/in store events.
- Understanding & able to learn our ERP system & Nuorder
- Ensure that all accounts are remitting payment on time.
- College Graduate
- Strong Sales Acumen
- Minimum 5 Years Wholesale Experience
- Great Follow Up
- Multi-Task Efficiently
- Close attention to detail
- Leadership Qualities
Job Type: Salary & Commission
Mayer Kamkhatchi | CEO | Adina Eden Inc.
1416 Avenue M, Brooklyn, NY | (718) 614-4976
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Far Rockaway, NY
Responsibilities include rent collections, service request coordination, assist the manager with Property maintenance.
Previous related experience preferred but not required
More interested in finding someone hungry/energetic who has a good work ethic
Please email email@example.com with your resume
Excellent opportunity with lots of growth. https://livelihoodsmart.com/listings/entertainment-business/
An entertainment company based in Pomona, NY, is currently seeking a full-time In-House Office Manager/Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate must possess prior experience in Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable (AP), and Accounts Receivable (AR), as well as proficiency in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Google tools. The position requires a fast-paced and detail-oriented approach, with tasks including booking musicians, sending proposals, maintaining updated AR and AP records, managing bookkeeping records, and leading new projects.
The position offers a salary range of $25-$35 per hour, depending on the candidate’s level of experience, and the working hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
My Newark Manufacturing client is seeking a highly analytical, detail-oriented Controller. This individual will not only provide direct support to the Finance Team but will have the opportunity to join a company that is fast growing with an upbeat company culture and work closely with the executive team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of financial accounting and reporting functions, including but not limited to; performing the month-end close and maintaining internal controls. Ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data.
Experience in Cost Accounting is critical. The successful candidate should have a background in manufacturing and distribution.
The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
Salary Range: 120k-170k, depending on skill and experience.
Please send resume to me at MartyLatman@…,
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
New Starting Salary!
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Human Resources Assistant – Brooklyn
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Woodmere
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish), Woodmere
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
Maintenance Worker – Woodmere
Maintenance Supervisor – Woodmere
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Star-K has open mashgiach positions at our certified colleges-universities.
Applicants must be detail oriented, self motivated team players, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and critical thinking skills,
who can assist and guide staff in the proper implementation of STAR-K policies and procedures.
Salary is $60,000 plus benefits. Excellent opportunity for a married couple to share responsibilities.
Contact Rabbi Mayer Kurcfeld at email@example.com
New York City
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-_-15242/ – Executive Assistant to CEO/Founder | Professional Services | $120-125K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-15230/ – Executive Assistant | Venture Capital | $110-125K plus Bonus & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-15232/ – Executive Assistant | Financial Services | $100-120K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-to-president_15195/ – Executive Assistant to President | Financial Services | $100-110K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-to-investment-team-15233/ – Executive Assistant to Investment Team Financial Services | $100-110K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-investment-banking-team-15217/ – Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Team | Financial Services | $90-95K plus Paid OT & Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-15226/ – Executive Assistant | Law Firm | $80-100K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-coordinator-legal-support-15234/ – Office Coordinator/Legal Support | Renewable Energy | $80-90K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/senior-team-assistant_15187/ – Senior Team Assistant | Financial Services | $75-90K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/administrative-assistant_15214/ – Administrative Assistant | Financial Services | $75-85K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/receptionist-office-coordinator-15197/ – Receptionist/Office Coordinator | Venture Capital | $65-75K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-coordinator-executive-assistant-15236/ – Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant | Corporate Communications | $55-65K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-manager-15216/ – Office Manager | Venture Capital | $110-120K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-manager-15211/ – Office Manager | Hedge Fund | $100-110K plus Bonus
White Plains, NY
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/program-assistant-philanthropy-15238/ – Program Assistant – Philanthropy | Non-Profit | $75-80K plus Bonus
Lesley Shorr Klein
o: 212.355.3700, ext. 1
RWN Real Estate Partners LLC
Senior Asset Manager
Founded in 2011, RWN Real Estate Partners (“RWN REP”) is a real estate private equity platform
that invests across all domestic asset classes. RWN REP targets real estate investment
opportunities on both a direct and joint venture basis generally requiring $20-50 million of equity
per transaction. Investments span core, value-add, opportunistic and development projects. To
date, RWN REP has invested in transactions aggregating nearly $1 billion in total capitalization
across a variety of markets including NYC, NC, FL, TX, PA and Puerto Rico. RWN REP is based
in New York City.
In connection with continued management and growth of its real estate investment platform, RWN
REP seeks to a hire an experienced asset management professional to oversee business plan
execution of its existing and future portfolio across a spectrum of asset types, markets and
partnership formats. This position will be located in New York City and be partially supported by
a financial analyst/associate.
• Monitor, analyze and guide RWN REP, JV partners and/or third parties on strategic asset
management decisions pertaining to key leasing, repositioning, construction, capex,
financing, and/or related portfolio matters.
• Monitor, review, and evaluate inbound property financials, cash positions, leasing trends,
lease expiration schedules, submarket fundamentals, and portfolio trends as needed to
enhance asset value, cash flow, and profitability.
• Lead the annual business planning, valuation, and budgeting process across the portfolio,
as well as any midyear reforecasts.
• Participate during the due diligence phase of acquisition processes.
• Analyze and oversee all distribution and capital call activity within the portfolio.
• Analyze and monitor capital improvements, construction, or renovation efforts throughout
• Participate in weekly or monthly asset management calls with partners.
• Take ownership of identified value-add opportunities or strategies within the portfolio by
coordinating with partners, internal, and third-party resources to drive the process.
• Oversee significant commercial leasing transactions within the portfolio, including lease
negotiations and interactions with brokers and existing or prospective tenants as applicable.
• Interface with outside parties, including property managers, attorneys, architects,
expeditors, and other third-party consultants, on sensitive matters throughout the portfolio.
• Perform such other functions as assigned by RWN REP from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5-8 plus years of real estate experience with established owners or developers in a portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field.
• A solid understanding of real estate fundamentals, financing principles, and capital
• Capable of multi-tasking, balancing multiple objectives and/or competing priorities.
• Cognizant of big picture and task objectives, yet also detail-oriented and willingness to
take a hands-on approach.
• Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail as well as ability to think creatively
and be a problem solver.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Ability to effectively manage junior employees.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to understand, analyze, and prepare
financial statements as well as run detailed financial analyses to underpin decision making.
• Strong Excel skills and experience and familiarity with Argus, property management
systems (Yardi) and other real estate software platforms.
• Entrepreneurial mindset to work closely with like-minded colleagues on a small but
• Highly motivated and take-charge personality.
• Strong negotiation, written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Annual base salary is expected to be from $175,000 to $350,000 per year and the employee is
eligible for an annual discretionary performance-based bonus (all subject to applicable
withholdings and deductions). The actual salary will be dependent on various factors, including
but not limited to a candidate’s experience and credentials; the experience and credentials of other
interested candidates; the salary expectations of interested candidates; and other market conditions.
• Start date is immediate.
• To apply, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your interest to:
Position: EXPERIENCED SECRETARY – Full-time position
Job Requirements: Excellent communication skills, Computer savvy + Salesforce knowledge
Salary: 65k+ depending on experience
Please email resume to:
Job Offer: SAT Prep Teacher for Queens Girls HS for immediate hire, flexible hours, series of 5-8 classes. Excellent pay, please respond to email with resume or call 917-362-5887.