March 13, 2019 jobs
Administrative position in Jewelry business
looking for a female to answer customer emails, do online chats and occasional phone calls. She must have experience in customer service specifically. The customers can be rude and she must maintain her composure and reply in a polished, professional manner. The job is in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. There is no work on Fridays but from Xmas to thanksgiving Friday’s and Sundays are required
Salary is 45-55+ depending on experience . Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a full time bookkeeper for an office located in Sunset park. Previous bookkeeping experience required. Email resume to email@example.com
CENTERS HEALTH CARE
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Centers Health Care – the corporate office of New York’s premier healthcare company. Centers Health Care is hiring for an array of positions! Please submit resumes firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
- Energy Manager
- Purchasing Associate
- Accounts Payable Representative
- Workforce Management Coordinator
- Staff Accountant – 1-3 years’ experience preferred but not required
- Payroll Representative
- Invoice Review Representative
- Transportation Tracker
- Special Projects Coordinator
- Facilities Helper
Submit resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration or for more info.
Payroll company in Brooklyn is seeking a COO. Must have experience in a COO/integrator or director role along with a background in payroll. Real opportunity for growth, salary plus equity. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
COO/INTEGRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
2. Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
3. Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
4. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
5. Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
6. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
7. Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
8. Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS – PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. Reference ID #141396 Send your CV today if you are interested in this position or if you are looking for other positions. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Get in touch with me today.Chris DeRamcy
(866) 221-5405 x 4130 | (214) 442-4130 (direct)
Delta Healthcare Providers | cDeRamcy@DeltaHCP.com
ONE70 GROUP is seeking an experienced and technologically savvy Estimator to our team.
Duties and Qualification:
• Minimum 3-5 years of construction experience
• Minimum of 1-2 years estimating experience
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Good knowledge of the various trades in construction
• Commercial, Healthcare and Multi-Family experience preferred.
• Prior experience with digital take offs and budget creation
• Bid package creation experience
• Pre-qualification of sub-contractors
• Diligent and able to multi-task
• Self-driven, motivated and energetic
ONE70 Group provides a wide range of construction services, including Construction Fixit Management, General Contracting and all forms of commercial and healthcare construction. Our mission is to meet the project objectives with a focus on efficiency, value based practices and providing the right solution for the project and budgetary objectives. Please email resumes to AryehC@one70group.com.
Entry Level Finance Position
A large and constantly growing home care agency located in South Bronx is hiring for full time entry level financial operations position.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to billing, collections, posting of incoming payments, payroll and other finance projects as needed.
Great opportunity to be an integral part of the team, learn and develop valuable skills, with great growth prospects in the position and company.
Candidate should be: Organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects; detail oriented; a problem solver; eager to learn new things and take on challenges. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Raging Capital is looking to hire two investment analysts this spring. More information on the opportunity can be found on our website at https://www.ragingcapital.com/careers/. If you know of any qualified candidates, please direct them to our website or have them email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I got a spot in yesterday that for the right person is an amazing opportunity. Spot is a Donor Development Manager. Working for a highly prestigious Jewish non- profit Foundation. Will pay DOE up to a base of 100K plus B. They would like the person to be interested in Jewish culture and the cause. Its basically a fundraising position.
Might you know anyone who would be interested?!
Please send resumes to Seisenberg93@gmail.com. ,please put JB in subject …
Seeking personal assistant for Director of small business on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Knowledge of excel necessary. Ideal for a student. 8-12 hours a week.Please forward resumes to email@example.com, plz put SE in subject
Check out this new LCSW position. Accepting New Grads – Student Loan Assistance
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Benefits
- Up to $75,000 annually (based on experience)
- $5,000 Sign On and Relocation Bonus
- Multiple LCSWs on staff are getting ample Student Loan Assistance
- PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- 4 10 hour Shifts or Traditional 5 day – Your Choice
- Critical Access Hospital. Work with physicians and mid-level providers
- Warm Hand Off process in place to Promote Quality Services
- Dedicated scheduler assistance creates time efficiency for you
- Personal Office with privet entrance
- Tenured Physiologist to mentor new grads and seasoned specialist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Qualifications and Skills
- New Grads Encouraged to Apply
- Experienced LCSWs looking for advancement options
- Must possess/obtain California license
- Credentialing assistance via Hospital
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Locations
- Beautiful Northeastern California with Picturesque Views
- Outdoor Paradise – Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, Valleys
- Nearby Cities include Klamath Falls, OR, Redding, CA, and Reno, NV
- Hiking, Skiing, Biking, Kayaking, and Great Hunting – Adventure is Calling
- Top rated Fly Fishing Destinations in the Country
If the parameters of the position interest you I would be happy to discuss the location and details in full over the phone. Please go to https://calendly.com/cderamcy and select a time that best fits you. For best results please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org