Project Manager – Low Voltage
Location: Servicing Metro NY
Competitive Salary Package
A rapid growing Low Voltage and Telecom provider is seeking an effective Low Voltage Tech Leader who will establish a technical vision with the tech team and work with the field techs to establish productive outcomes.
The competent technical team leader will possess a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to schedule and distribute tasks/service calls to offsite teams
• Work consistently and quickly to resolve the cases they are qualified to handle
• Document case actions during resolution process and log all interactions
• Stay current within the Low Voltage / IT environment, changes and updates
• Identify and escalate problem tickets and urgent situations to the proper resource
• Create and develop performance report, delivery method, scope of work, and general duties records
• Go occasionally to clients for project briefing, consultation, installation
• Help out in managing customer demands to ensure maximum satisfaction
• Engage in the negotiation of customer job demands and specifications as regards to labor and material
• CCTV and Card access configuration
• IP Telephony Experience (Not a must, will train if necessary)
• Support Help Desk.
• Experience with Hardware troubleshooting and repair
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office/Microsoft Desktop OS support experience
• Basic networking knowledge
Please email your résumé matching the skill-set above to: Horowitzavi@gmail.com