JUNE 25 JOBS
GT SIGNS is a fast growing commercial signage company looking for aggressive Account Managers & Salespeople in Lakewood, Brooklyn & Monsey! Tremendous growth opportunity for the right candidates!
Send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Account Manager assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan to support the strategic objectives of the agency. The Account Manager must be an energetic, organized and capable person who enjoys multi-tasking and working in a team environment. REQUIREMENTS: • Understanding of how a licensed home care agency functions; what is involved in the delivery of home care services of the elderly; chronically ill or disabled patients and the relationship of the agency to the health care community; specifically relating to coordination of scheduling. • Understanding of communicating effectively with employees, patients, medical and community affiliates to develop positive relationships Email resume to: email@example.com
The Chabad Center of Northwest New Jersey in Rockaway (25 minute drive from West Orange), is seeking a Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant / Office Manager. The position is available immediately.
Warm, friendly and accommodating working environment.
20 – 25 hours a week. Hours can be flexible.
The job requires knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
A great medical referral organization in NY is looking to hire an administrative assistant. Please see info below and contact them directly. Or pass on to the appropriate person.
Seeking efficient, well-spoken individual for part time position. Candidate must have effective verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, as well as up to date computer skills. Experience with grant proposals and event coordination a plus.
· Event planning and management:
Scout and select venue for annual event
Negotiate/manage contract for venue and catering
Coordinate event logistics including equipment/technology
Communicate with donors, sponsors and guests
Prepare invitation list, invitation, presentation materials and post-event thank you letters
Liaise with sponsors, donors and vendors as appropriate
· Written communication with donors throughout the year
· Occasional production of reports and organizational materials
· Website Content updates
Rabbi Shuky Berman
5904 13th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
T: (718) 437-7474
F: (718) 437-7020
Non-profit CRE lender with great culture.
outstanding applicants can email me after applying online through website
§ Provide administrative assistance to all members of the department.
§ Schedule meetings, site visits, conferences, events, as necessary.
§ Prepare materials for distribution at conferences and events.
§ Register CPC and all participants for conferences, events, speaking engagements, etc.
§ Staff CPC booth at various industry conferences and events.
§ Make travel arrangements for members of the department, including booking and
revising flight reservations, hotel reservations and car rentals.
§ Prepare, reconcile and submit expense reports for all members of the department.
§ Assist in obtaining all required documents for new loan originations and underwriting
§ Input data into templates and loan systems.
§ Scan, upload, and file documents.
§ Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas
and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and transcribing meeting
§ Orders catering service for all team meetings.
§ Collaborate with Agency Team on various projects and act as backup to others in the
department, as required.
Skills and Expertise:
§ BA/BS required.
§ 3 years’ experience in a professional office environment.
§ Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe products.
§ Effective written and oral communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
From: Michael Shavolian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Centers Business Office is hiring! Check out our below openings which are based out of Bronx, NY (unless otherwise indicated). Please submit resumes email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line for immediate consideration.
Our current openings include:
Junior Application Specialist: Payroll
• Financial Tracker – apply to learn about our “Pathway to LNHA Program”
• Assistant Nursing Home Administrator – Northern Riverview, West Haverstraw, NY
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Special Projects Coordinator
• Accounts Receivables Representative
• Assistant Building Manager
• IT/Logistics Representative
• Pharmacy Review Representative
• Entry Level Accountant
• Staff Accountant 2-4 years’ accounting experience required
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or for more info.
Seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media to join our Marketing team. The prime candidate will have a clear understanding of how marketing campaigns work. The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Some responsibilities include:
Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
Create images and layouts by hand or using design software.
Test graphics across various media.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
Experience with various graphic design applications.
Adaptive design eye and skill.
Email resume to: email@example.com
At HASC we have the following opportunities:
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Accounting Assistant – Boropark
Evaluators – All location
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Speech Language Pathologists – Part-Time or Full-Time – Brooklyn
Physical Therapist – Part-time or Full-time – Brooklyn
Psychologist – Full-time – Woodmere (one position begins ASAP and one position begins September)
Occupational Therapist – Boropark – Part-time or Full-time
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Vision Therapist – Boro Park – Part-time
HASC has locations in Boro Park, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Human Resources Director
1318 60th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11219
A Brooklyn based company is looking to hire an individual for their Steady Maintenance Division to manage and maintain customer relationships and customer satisfaction. Email resume email@example.com
Public Relations job opening in NYC
Looking for experienced AAE/AE and SAE level consumer PR candidates who have worked with large consumer brands for an exciting opportunity with a top agency to work with well-known brands in the consumer, lifestyle, sports and entertainment spaces.
Message Jennifer Greenberg for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
National real estate firm seeking industrial property/portfolio manager 10+ years’ experience required. Must be currently focused on industrial. Please send resumes to email@example.com
VP of UNIVERSITY RELATIONS
Pace University is seeking a highly skilled, ambitious and creative marketing and communications professional to be the new Vice President (“VP”). Reporting directly to the President of the University, the Vice President will be responsible for raising the profile and public perception of Pace, a major priority of the University’s President and Board of Trustees; as well as building and maintaining a strong imprint in competitive media markets. The VP will direct Pace’s public information strategies and programs, provide leadership to the University’s government and community relations functions, build its public visibility and reputation to both internal and external constituencies, and ensure a strong, unified and consistent image and identity in all of Pace’s publications and marketing strategies, including its website. Strategic thinking and demonstrated success in organizing an integrated communications strategy is essential. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented with a high level of energy and drive, possessed of good judgement and a relentlessly positive attitude.
• Lead and advance marketing and communications strategy and programs
• Working collaboratively with constituencies across the university, especially Development and Alumni Relations, Enrollment Management, and the various Schools and Colleges, develop and execute a comprehensive communications plan including web, media publications, public relations, advertising, and events, that leverages opportunities for all areas of the University
• In consultation with university leadership, develop broad and consistent outreach efforts including the website, printed and electronic publications, the Internet and special events, such as lectures and symposia, that maintain consistent messaging, brand, graphic identity and overall look and feel, yet maintain appropriate differentiation among various programs, departments, schools, and campuses
• Develop a message that stresses academic excellence and preparation for successful professional careers; ensure the message reaches an expanding geographical area and enlarging target markets/audiences
• Provide leadership and management for the centralized marketing and communications, university special events, and government and community relations teams to increase capabilities and effectiveness; evaluate existing structure and talent against the goals of providing a proactive, client-focused resource
• Build a market-driven approach while devising metrics to determine the effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies
• Generate positive media coverage about the University, developing marketing efforts and materials to support university-wide fundraising efforts
• Perform other such duties as may be assigned from time to time
Pace University has retained the services of Harris Rand Lusk to conduct this search. Inquiries, nominations, and applications may be directed in confidence to:
Jack Lusk, Managing Partner & CEO
Harris Rand Lusk
122 East 42nd St. Suite 3605
New York, NY 10168
Please put ‘PACE VP’ in the subject line of your emailed application.