ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DIR.
Looking to hire an Accounts Payable Director for back office nursing home management company in the Five Towns, NY. Requirements: LTC/SNF experience a must! Outstanding rewarding opportunity! Champion Care LLC 165 N. Village Ave, Suite 126 Rockville Centre, NY 11570 t.gruen@Championhcare.com 917.831.5655
A national, growing Firm seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager to manage the Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Collection transaction cycle across a range of customers. Collaborate with the COO and the Finance Department to manage the daily operations and the entire transaction cycle of Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Collections. If you are seeking a position that offers lots of room for growth, outstanding upside potential, and an excellent work environment, working with a great team, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSOCIATE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Support our Development Department efforts in community outreach and fundraising activities and cultivate and steward individual donations while developing and managing fundraising projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills required along with experience in marketing and the full gamut of social media. 2-3 years experience in high volume development office. Professionalism and attention to detail a must. All female Monsey office. Full time Hours, Mon – Thurs 9-5 and Fridays 9-1. Email resume: Kfireman@chesed247.org or call 845-354-3233 x 1120
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER, CPA at IDW ENTERTAINMENT
Contact hiring manager directly by sending resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Due to the volume of interest, no phone calls, please. Job located in Newark, NJ in the IDT building (free parking garage and directly across from trains). Company: IDW Entertainment, a division of IDW Media Holdings (public company), is a television production company that develops, produces and distributes television series in domestic and international markets. Position: Assistant Controller. Highly visible and fun role with room for growth reporting to and partnering with, the CFO of IDW; requires knowledge of production accounting and ability to perform financial analyses, cash flow forecasts, etc. Excellent opportunity to get in on the ‘ground floor’ of a company that is currently producing and distributing television series, and is expected to grow. Excellent quality of work-life balance. Unique role within Finance & Accounting that combines your knowledge of production accounting concepts with financial analysis.
· Prepare schedules and budgets for television productions; manage production accounting details
o Reporting and analysis of series productionactuals / budgets
o P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
· Maintain production and release schedule and respective financial updates, revenue channel, expense, etc using best practice methods; coordinate with sales/distribution
· Assist in calculating finances, cost productions, liaising with financiers, and managing cash flow; ensure legal requirements are met; revenue recognition, expense amortization in accordance with GAAP/entertainment accounting
· Assist in creation of production budgets and financial forecast true-ups to facilitate early warning of cost overruns and release delays, etc.
· Support the finance team re: financial presentations, etc.
· Assist in quarterly close process
· Participate in ad-hoc requests: competitive analysis, monthly reports, etc., as needed
· Knowledge of “Line Producer” responsibilities
· 4+ years of accounting and finance experience
· BA in Accounting; CPA designation
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex projects and meet deadlines
· Experience with entertainment / production accounting, forecasting, etc.,
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
· Advanced Excel capabilities; strong communication skills
· Knowledge of accounting packages
Two adorable six year old boys looking for a comhab girl to take care of them shabbos afternoons and Sunday afternoons. Candidate must be extremely reliable, responsible, loving, and caring. This position starts at the end of the summer. Candidate needs to live in walking distance to the east 30’s. Please call 718-844-0229.
Boutique asset manager with offices in New York, London, and Silicon Valley is looking for an In-House Counsel for our pension fund advisory businesses. Role is in NYC
Our team includes experienced practitioners from global investment banks, investment consulting firms and buy-side asset managers. By bringing together individuals with decades of “hands on” experience at one of the largest long-term investors in the world with portfolio managers from some of the most prominent quantitative investment firms in the world, we are able to offer clients access to sophisticated investment strategies and cutting-edge capabilities – all in one nimble, client-centric boutique.
Legal Expertise and Areas of Responsibility:
• Negotiate, draft and review derivative documentation including ISDA Master Agreements, futures and options agreements, OTC clearing documentation, repurchase agreements, and custody agreements
• Serve as liaison between internal portfolio managers/traders/operations staff, other internal and external counsels, and counterparties and other service providers
• Review fund offering memoranda, subscription agreements, limited partnership agreements, transfer agreements, investment management agreements and amend side letters for hedge funds, private equity real estate funds and long-only funds
• Review, draft and negotiate non-disclosure agreements
• Support internal counsel on maintaining regulatory filings (Form ADV, Form PF, etc.) for a derivative asset management line of business
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
• JD and NY bar license required
• Minimum 6 years of relevant legal / compliance experience. In-house experience with diversified asset manager, investment advisor, derivative specialist, or similar preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience with the Investment Advisors Act / Investment Company Act of 1940, regulatory framework for US and non-US pension funds and insurance institutional investors, including ERISA, Dodd Frank, FCA, EMIR, NFA and various other regulatory entities
• Experience in dealing with financial regulators
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pomona Heights Dental, Dr. Shaul Schwalb, a family dental practice is about to begin a workshop to help train individuals to assist our Dentists and invites the public to join! Workshops are small groups, limited to 8 ,with hands on and didactic (textbook) learning. All dental assistant subjects are covered including a thorough introduction to dental assisting and step by step procedure assisting. Infection control, Chairside assisting, Radiology and Anatomy are covered. Workshop runs for 6 weeks and meets for 40 hours in total. Newcomers interested in the pursuit of a dental career as well as Dental assistants that want a review of material are both welcome. Textbooks and a scrub are included in the workshop fee of $1495. Call our program coordinator, Michelle at 845.414.9672 with any questions.
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
Crisis Interventionist/Teacher Assistant – Brooklyn
Evaluators – All locations
Ed Supervisor – Rockland County/Monsey
Occupational Therapists – All locations (Temporary, Part-time, Full Time)
Physical Therapists – All locations
Psychologist – Brooklyn (Part-time)
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn (Part-time, Full-time)
Vision Therapist – Brooklyn (Part-time)
Nurse – Substitute – Woodmere
Nurse – Brooklyn – (Full-time)
HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Looking for Male Lifeguard in the Catskills. Lifeguard broke his leg and need a replacement ASAP. Contact Dr. Fuchs 917-282-0808
Looking to hire part time receptionist /secretary in law office. Monday through Thursday 4 hours /day $15 per hour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Law Offices of Marc L. Brick, Esq.
366 Pearsall Avenue Suite 1 Cedarhurst, New York 11516 516-596-6000 (Office)
516-561-1003 (Facsimile) Email: Marc@MBrickLaw.com
Seeking a personable, dedicated shadow for a first grade boy; simultaneously serving as Assistant Rebbe for a dynamic first grade rebbie in a professional, innovative yeshiva. Experience preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to Shelb244@yahoo.com
Innovative, elementary yeshiva seeks dynamic, creative teacher. Afternoons. Excellent salary. Small classes, professional, collaborative work environment.Send resume: email@example.com
Jewish High School Social Studies Educator for Course Ambassadorship
We are a company that specializes in creating popular media-driven social studies curriculum designed to help educators engage their students. We are looking to introduce Common Sense Economics: What everyone should know about wealth and prosperity to Jewish High Schools educators (JHS) located in the United States at no cost to educators. Common Sense Economics is a world-renowned course, currently being used in over 15 countries, and is an essential course for individuals who may only take one economics or personal finance course in their life. We are seeking a JHS social studies educator to act as an ambassador and main point of outreach within the Jewish High School community.
· Market directly to JHS teachers and school administrators.
· Deliver virtual presentations about the advantages of the course for both students and faculty of JHS’s.
· Possibility to attend and present at 1-3 conferences/events that help to introduce JHS educators to the course
· Participate in bi-weekly conference calls to discuss the progress relating to course adoption
· Commit to an average of 4-5 hours per week devoted to reaching course adoption goals of 150+ JHS by June 30, 2019.
· Leveraging your existing connections and your networking skills to reach other JHS educators in furtherance of the objectives for JHS course adoption.
Must be a current social studies educator at a Jewish high school located in the United States. Preferred skills are to have a background in economics and currently teaching economics in a JHS.
· You are an involved JHS educator, and you consistently look for opportunities to expand your network even further.
· You are passionate about helping students learn about economics in an engaging manner and can translate this enthusiasm into a presentation to other JHS educators.
· You are solution-oriented and can come up with creative ways to accomplish the goals for JHS course adoption without relying on a lot of outside direction.
You are comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish the goals for course adoption.
Salary and compensation will be discussed based upon experience and qualifications. Performance bonuses are available.
How To Apply:
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications due by July 9, 2018. To learn more about Common Sense Economics please visit www.certell.org/economics.
Candidates should come from other agencies providing similar services, or hospitals, nursing homes; with budgets between $20-$40 mil & supervising staff. Experience with NY State govt funding agencies, a plus. Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages, to effectively manage disability, surmount everyday challenges, heal from trauma, promote physical and emotional well-being, and manage with strength and dignity during times of crisis.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) has overall strategic and operational responsibility for all programs. This individual will provide the leadership of both program operations and revenue management and supervise and manage a group of program directors as part of the agency’s senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for all of the agency’s programs and will manage a group of program directors. The COO will provide leadership to agency’s strategic planning process and provide coordination for senior management team.
The COO will work with the senior fiscal and operations team to develop, implement, and manage the operational aspects of the annual budget. The COO will cultivate existing relationships with public and private partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Operational Leadership:
• Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all Programs (including Housing), e.g. Managed Care Transitions, Outpatient Services, Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, Children’s Services.
• Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
• Supervise, lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance senior management team with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis, and maintain high quality standards.
• Develop and implement training programs to expand the capacity of all staff.
• Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
• Ensure the continued financial viability of all operational units, through sound fiscal management.
• Have advanced knowledge in existing revenue cycle management practices.
External Relationship Development:
• Manage and cultivate existing relationships with government funders, along with Agency Directors, to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.
• Comfort in publicly representing the agency, to external constituency groups including community, governmental, and private organizations.
• Communicate and cultivate relationships with client families.
Strategic Plan Implementation:
• Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the CEO and staff. Supervise program directors as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operations.
• Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
• BA required; Master’s degree preferred.
• At least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program
Does working a few hours a week, making $$ & having a BIG impact appeal to you? Whether you are a young person looking for a part-time job, a back-to-work homemaker with a few hours to give, or Bubby/Zaidy, Sabba/Savta age – – we want to talk to you. Use YOUR yedei chesed to work for us at Yedei Chesed, helping disabled individuals in the greater Monsey community! If you have several hours a week to give, we will provide the training and support to help YOU make a big difference. Competitive pay plus real satisfaction! Summer work also available. Please call the Com Hab Department at 845-425-0887 x215.