SENIOR ACCOUNTANT in NYC (on site)
- Prepare budgets, projections and quarterly/ad-hoc re-estimates of financials
- Close monthly and quarterly books (journal entries, trial balances, etc)
- Work with various depts such as Planning, Production, Logistics, etc to review actuals, forecast financials (annually, and quarterly), etc
- Monthly reports (and quarterly and annual) include cash flow analysis and projections, inventory review/analysis sliced by category, etc.
- Variance reports with qualitative explanations working alongside Operations and Partners in support of operational finance-related matters
- Understand the financials of the company in order to meet legal requirements, contractual obligations and keep the financial state in good standing; work with parent company on standardized reports
- Calculate royalties in conjunction with contract review/alignment and ensure timely payment
- Assist management with important financial decisions via informed financial analyses and sensitivities of options
- Prepare financial documents (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow) as well as reports (eg, by category) monthly, quarterly and annually with iterative revisions for stakeholders
- Monitor state of the business and overall ‘landscape’ through a financial lens and potential scenario planning of the company
- Work with other Finance personnel in preparing reports, budgets, analyses, etc
- Support partners and Chief Strategy Officer to monitor the company’s financial health and collaboratively determine ways to reduce costs
- Keep up-to-date on the financial market to understand how to maximize profits and find new expansion areas, within scope of Finance
- Ad-hoc requests as needed
- REPORTS to Chief Strategy Officer (former CFO/NYSE)
- BA/BSc in Accounting
- CPA designation
- Working knowledge/fluency with NetSuite is strongly preferred
- 2-5 years experience; ideally with at least 2 years at a public accounting firm
- Strong communication skills and a proactive mindset
- Collaboratively work with other depts such as Prod Development, Planning, Logistics, etc
- SALARY commensurate with experience
Please email email@example.com
Tri State Area
Salary range: $300k to $350k + Bonuses.
Growing nursing home group seeking a skilled and experienced Chief Financial Officer to lead our financial operations and help us achieve our strategic goals.
The CFO will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations of the organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in long-term healthcare and will be able to develop and implement financial strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Oversee all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and make recommendations to improve profitability
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, and regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including senior management and department heads
- Manage and develop the finance team
- MUST HAVE PRIOR NURSING HOME EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior financial management role
- Proven track record of developing and implementing financial strategies that drive organizational success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you meet the qualifications for this role and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Reuven Roberts, President Clark Recruiting Services
CURRENT, SUMMER AND SCHOOL YEAR ’23-‘24
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
New Starting Salary!
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Evaluation and Intake Secretary – Woodmere
SEIT Administrative Assistant – Woodmere (part-time)
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist (part-time and full-time) – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish), Woodmere
Vision Teacher – Boro-park (part-time)
Maintenance Worker – Woodmere
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please
send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
A Gravesend, Brooklyn company is hiring an HR Manager. Job includes processing payroll for over 500 employees, onboarding, employment relations and benefits, and ensuring that everything is done in compliance with the law. Looking for someone with at least 4 years of HR management experience in any field. Great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, hospital, and disability plan, and PTO. Salary is commensurate with experience and hours.
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9 am-5 pm and Fri, 9 am-12/1 pm
computer-savvy with particular proficiency using Excel / Word and comfort in learning various inhouse programs. Salary range of $50-90k, commensurate with experience. · highly organized and self-motivated, · comfortable working independently, as well as in a team environment, · strong tact and diplomacy skills, · detail-oriented and analytical, while able to identify and keep in mind the “big picture”, · excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with particular emphasis placed on the ability to write clearly and professionally, · relevant professional work experience involving audit, compliance and/or internal control principles, · bachelor’s degree with a preferred concentration in accounting, finance or business administration, · resulting information is accurate, complete and reliable. Requirements: · systems and processes are effectively and consistently designed, implemented, administered and controlled, and · assets are properly safeguarded and efficiently utilized, ·The Orthodox Union’s Internal Audit department seeks an Internal Auditor to conduct routine audits of trip logs and accompanying supporting documentation associated with field personnel’s performance of Kosher certification inspections of customer plant facilities. These details are the basis for the reporting and accounting of fee and expense activities and the processing of payments which compensate the field personnel for their services and reimburse them for incurred out-of-pocket travel and other business related expenses. The transactions associated with these items represent a substantial spending category for the Organization and, as such, careful oversight is essential. The candidate’s efforts, including all of the relevant audit sampling, test work, communication of results, proposing of recommendations and providing of processing guidance, are viewed as key contributors to management’s overall expense monitoring agenda. In addition to the primary responsibility mentioned above, the candidate will participate in other auditrelated projects and analyses as they arise and assist departmental management in the on-going execution of a function charged.
Salary range of $50-90k, commensurate with experience.
MAJOR GIFTS OFFICER
Ohel Children’s Home and Family Services is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join the Development team as a Major Gifts Officer. The Major Gifts Officer will play an integral role in shaping the future of the development department, with a focus on formulating Ohel’s development strategy. With a focus on major gifts, the applicant will be responsible for researching, cultivating, soliciting, and engaging current donors and prospects. They will also work with the broader team on Development events and other areas when needed. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online
This applicant is a driven, creative, and independent professional with at least 5 years of fundraising experience and a Bachelor’s degree. They are also a team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
This role is based in Brooklyn with a hybrid option. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at https://tinyurl.com/OhelMajorGifts
Salary $110,000 to $125,000
Ohel Children’s Home and Family Services is seeking an organized and creative Events Specialist to join the Development team. The Events Specialist has primary responsibility for the effective execution of all fundraising and stewardship events – the Annual Gala, Golf Outing, Tennis Tournament, and Baseball Classic, as well as helping to create other special and boutique opportunities.
The Events Specialist will maintain the annual calendar of planned events as well as coordinate all event details including relationship with vendors, budget, schedules and day of event logistics. Applicant must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines. The Event Specialist should have a passion for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be detail oriented have the have ability to multi-task. Applicant will have the ability to build and foster relationships with external partners and donors; some fundraising may be required. A minimum of four years of event planning experience preferred and superior written and verbal skills is a must. Bachelor’s degree preferred. This full time position is based in Brooklyn with a hybrid option; Applicant must be willing to work some weekends and evenings as needed. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at https://tinyurl.com/OhelEventSpecialist
Salary $90,000- $100,000
Ohel seeks a dynamic and innovative leader to serve as Regional Director of its housing programs for individuals with disabilities located in Long Island and Queens. This leader will have proven success in program management, and have the ability to oversee existing programs as well as develop new services in new communities. Responsibilities include program development and oversight, hiring and supervision of clinical, managerial and direct support professional staff, regulatory compliance, budget preparation and oversight and clinical interaction with families and individuals. There is 24-hour on call responsibility as well.
Successful candidate will have significant managerial experience within the field of disabilities or a related field, will be intrinsically motivated, have the ability to work both independently as well as part of a group, have experience in building and maintaining relationships on multi levels, excellent organizational skills, superb verbal and written communication skills, a dedicated work ethic and excellent computer skills. A competitive benefits package is available commensurate with level of experience. While much of the work can be conducted from Long Island and Queens, there is an expectation that the Regional Director may need to be on site in Agency’s Brooklyn office for several days a week. The successful leader can look forward to a career track at Ohel. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at https://tinyurl.com/OhelRegionalDirector
Salary: $110,000 – $125,000
Clinical Director -Adult Mental Health Housing Program
Ohel’s Adult Mental Health Housing Program is seeking a Clinical Director to join the management team. The AMHS program provides housing and case management to 260+ men and women who are in recovery from severe and persistent mental illness.
- Provide clinical consultation to staff
- Direct grand rounds
- Ensure an integrated and coordinated approach to client care
- Provide and coordinate training to staff using evidence based treatment models
- Utilize assessment and data to evaluate outcomes
- Provide group supervision on clinical cases
- Masters degree in social work, mental health counseling or related field
- 5+ years clinical experience
- Advanced clinical skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
This full time position is located in Brooklyn with on site presence required. On call 24/7 & some evening hours preferred. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at https://tinyurl.com/AMHclinicaldirector
Salary: $90,000- $115,000