JUNE 17 JOBS
Please review the job description and let me know if you are interested. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 201-676-3822.
Location: White Plains, NY 10604
Shift: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
• Complete period, quarter and annual closing of the financial statements
• Perform analytical procedures on controllable costs, including comparisons to prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan
• Prepare Field journal entries to ensure accurate financials
• Prepare periodic balance sheet reconciliations and schedules, as well as quarterly balance sheet analytics
• Work with Field location teams to manage timely submission of periodic results
• Maintain an adequate control environment by executing key controls to ensure Field locations are aligned with PBC policies
• Document all processes, key controls, and desktop procedures
• Identify areas of opportunity for automation and simplification of Field reporting processes
Seeking an capable individual for various ongoing administrative projects. Office experience required. Knowledge of Excel and Word needed. Part-Time position in the Five Towns.
Please respond to email@example.com with resume attached.
CENTER HEALTH JOBS
Centers Health Care is hiring! Check out our below openings which are based out of Bronx, NY (unless otherwise indicated). Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest in the subject line for immediate consideration.
Our current openings include:
• Junior Application Specialist: Payroll
• Financial Tracker – apply to learn about our “Pathway to LNHA Program”
• Assistant Nursing Home Administrator – Northern Riverview, West Haverstraw, NY
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Special Projects Coordinator
• Accounts Receivables Representative
• Assistant Building Manager
• IT/Logistics Representative
• Pharmacy Review Representative
• Entry Level Accountant
• Staff Accountant 2-4 years’ accounting experience required
Orange County – Modern, all digital(dentrix\dexis), private General Dental Practice is seeking a self-motivated general dentist part time or full time. Ideal candidate will possess great clinical skills, will be reliable, devoted with great communication skills.Frum Community, excellent working environment, no late hours. To discuss this unique opportunity, please call\text 845-238-4794 or reply to email@example.com
Dental and orthodontic assistants are needed for a busy children’s dental practice.
Experience is a plus but not a must for the right applicant. Applicant should be familiar with basic software; out systems are simple to learn. Applicant should act professional, be punctual, be courteous, have good communication skills and, of course, enjoy working with children.
Great opportunities in a progressive organization at a beautiful place and atmosphere to work in, right here in Brooklyn. Serious applicants only please, email your resume to Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org
WILLING TO TRAIN RIGHT PERSON FOR POMONA FAMILY DENTAL PRACTICE AS A DENTAL ASSISTANT, THOUGH SOME MEDICAL OR DENTAL ASST. EXPERIENCE OR THE LIKE, WOULD BE HELPFUL.
CAN USE TWO NEW STAFF MEMBERS IN A GROWING LOCAL DENTAL PRACTICE.PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE.
APPLICANT WILL BE ENERGETIC,CONFIDENT AND A PEOPLE PERSON.WILL ASSIST DOCTOR IN DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY DENTAL CARE ,CHILDREN AND ADULTS, COSMETICS,ALIGNER ORTHO,AND BASIC DENTISTRY.
PLEASE SEND RESUME WITH EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE TO SAGITDOCDDS@GMAIL.COM ,ASAP.
A career as a New York Life financial professional is rewarding and fulfilling. But, as with all careers, success requires some key characteristics and skills. Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Here is a quick list of qualities I look for in a candidate:
• Self-discipline: The ability to manage yourself and your work is a must..
• Passion for helping people: New York Life is built on integrity and doing what is right.
• A goal-oriented frame of mind: Know where you’re going and how you’ll get there.
• Enthusiasm: Your energy is contagious among your clients and coworkers.
• A team-oriented and coachable mindset: You follow a proven path so you can be part of something bigger than yourself.
These qualities and characteristics are part of the culture we’ve developed here at New York Life. They unite us as a team and guide us in our daily work.
Take a moment to think through your own skills, aptitude and interests. Let’s set up some time to discuss how these characteristics apply to you. Give me a call or reply to this email and we’ll talk about your career interests and your future.
347 210 1403
Location: New York, NY
Status: Full-time Jeff Schachter <email@example.com
Our client, a successful marketing agency based in NYC needs a strong analyst with experience building models, FP&A experience, preferably from a professional service organization. This is a temporary role that could go perm. Great foot in the door role! Please contact me if you can recommend someone or may have interest yourself.
Jules S. Ehrenberg
Director, Staffing Services
Advice Personnel, Inc
2 West 45th Street, Suite 408
New York, NY 10036
O: 212.682.4400, F: 212.697.0343
Paid + great benefits package!
recruit, on-board, manage employee records, provide benefits for employees, need to be organized, have good computer+phone skills, yiddish speaking a plus
reply with resume
Post construction company serving the 5 boroughs is looking for a manager to oversee crews.
The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal and management skills. Construction experience preferred.
Some of the duties:
Oversee portfolio of buildings in the 5 boroughs
Building maintenance startup
Employee Hiring & firing
Upselling additional services to clients
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Liberty Heights Trampoline & Adventure Park in Liberty NY (Catskills), Exit 100, looking to hire Mashgiach immediately for summer season.
Contact direct: email@example.com…. .914-355-5523
Mikvah of Oceanside seeking attendant: Responsibilities include cleaning and upkeep of the mikvah, in addition to supervising the nightly visitations. Apartment and utilities included with stipend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send resume to email@example.com you must put steve/ED in subject line, if not I can’t assist you. please send in document form only.. ty
One of our clients, a leading marketing technology company, is growing and searching for their first Procurement Specialist in the US. As the first Procurement Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing company’s indirect supplier activities by helping the different business units within the company to source, negotiate, implement, and administer contracts.
The Procurement Specialist should be able to collaborate with several teams across the company, including senior management. You should have previous experience managing a variety of indirect vendors that range from software and IT providers to agencies and office suppliers.
This is an individual contributor role and a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic, successful company and build a meaningful role and responsibility.
• Assist all the different business units, including IT, R&D, Facilities, HR, Marketing, with their procurement needs
• Manage end to end purchase orders
• Handle discrepancies in invoices, payment transfers, and purchase orders
• Ensure a high level of service for both internal customers and external suppliers
• Plan, organize, direct, and control activities that are done using external vendors
• Negotiate prices to optimize costs while maintaining a high level of quality from suppliers
• Develop cost reduction strategies
• Monitor and control all existing company contracts
• Review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness
• Manage the travel booking and orders
• 3+ year’s indirect procurement experience in a fast-paced company, preferably a technology startup.
• Strong sourcing and negotiation skills
• Experience interfacing across departments and with executives
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities, and exceptional multitasking skills
• Previous experience with travel booking ideal
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
Congregation Beth Aaron, one of the longest serving orthodox Jewish congregations in Teaneck, NJ, is currently seeking an experienced Administrative professional to join their staff as their new Administrative Manager. The Administrative Manager will be responsible for performing bookkeeping and administrative tasks supporting and facilitating the activities of the Shul, ensuring the smooth functioning of the organization’s office, as well as assisting with the day-to-day operations. Steven Hoenig
Prominent yeshiva in Boro Park is interviewing qualified candidates to join their secular studies faculty.
1st Grade (female) to teach beginning reading and math. Elementary classroom teachers Middle School – Jewish History and Math. Very supportive and training given. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP OF OPERATIONS
Brooklyn Private Pay home care agency is seeking a VP of Operations. Experience in Private pay or concierge preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com
POSITION SUMMARY: VP of Operations will assume overall responsibility and authority for administrative and leadership functions, supervision of the established organizational plan and responsibility for ongoing communication with the Directors, as well as the entire Agency staff.
Prior Home Health Management (5 years)
Plan, organize, direct and evaluate operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services
Ensure Agency is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulatory agencies
Be responsible for fiscal planning, budgeting and management of operations in accordance with established fiscal parameters
Implement governing body directives and ensure that appropriate service policies are developed and implemented
Establish and maintain effective channels of communication
Ensure program personnel have current clinical information and current practices
Direct and monitor organizational Performance Improvement activities
Ensure staff development including orientation, in-service education, continuing education and evaluation of staff
Assure appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours
Assure the development and qualifications for professional services and the assignment of personnel
Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and activities
Inform the governing body, staff and professional advisory group of current organizational, community, and industry trends
Take action on reports and recommendations of any authorized planning, regulatory or inspection agencies
Ensure staff education, evaluations and availability of applicable regulations are distributed, enforced and monitored throughout the Agency, with Agency staff and contractual providers
Ensure completion, maintenance and submission of required reports
Ensure documentation of services is accurate and timely
Ensure adequate staffing for branches and field at all times
Assume responsibility and authority for the administrative and leadership functions of agency
Responsible for supervision and evaluation of satisfaction surveys on all patients served
Identify resources needed to implement his/her responsibilities and will notify the Board of Directors of these needs
Provide support to office staff
Implement and maintain branch procedures in compliance with company policies as well as state and federal requirements
Monitor staff performance, including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievement
Conduct disciplinary action/employee counseling as needed
Oversee all branch inventory
Continually develop or refine branch procedures to establish best practices
Interview candidates for potential employment
Assist various departments with operations; assist Corporate when needed
Handle employee relations
Hear and resolve problems and issues
Notify the Board of Directors immediately if unable to fulfill his/her responsibilities
Identify and secure suitable office space
Ensure logistical and infrastructural needs are met