Salary $100k-$120k depending on experience.
Overseeing the Interviewing of potential BCBA candidates and recording detailed interview evaluation.
Oversee the training of all new BCBA hires how to navigate and properly employ system of record, including how to document notes, chart treatment plans, write reports, and mentoring their staff.
Reviewing BCBA progress notes with Quality Assurance team.
Review assessment reports and treatment plans.
Troubleshoot insurance related/ authorization related issues with clinical staff.
Assist BCBAs with insurance peer to peer reviews
Conduct annual evaluations for BCBAs
Work with case manager and intake coordinator to ensure that existing clients are assigned to BCBAs and BTs, reach out to parents to maintain communication and assist with any issues.
Implement drafted policies as needed
Working on maintaining and implementing best practices and policies and assist with development of new material
Monitoring and implementing compliance programing, training and ensuring all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
Supervising, training, evaluating, leading and supporting, directly and indirectly to all direct reports, clinicians, and therapists to ensure clinical programs meet client individual needs on day-to-day basis.
Overseeing the day-to-day quality control of clinical programs such as ongoing program support and ensuring that clinical staff are individualizing curriculum to meet each individual need.
Providing client support and check-ins as needed, building rapport to achieve best possible outcomes.
Assisting in development of transition plans for children as they exit the program.
Attending and participating in trade shows and promotional events.
Submit resumes to email@example.com to apply or for more info.
Brooklyn: Boro Park based weekly publication seeking capable advertising manager for BP based weekly 70K + comm. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklyn: Admin Assistant position in a Boro Park Real Estate office. Must be computer savvy with good phone and communication skills.
10:00 – 3:30 Mon – Thurs Email: email@example.com
Bookkeeper/Controller for BP Life Insurance office. Willing to learn details regarding life insurance policies, commission etc. Experience a plus.
Employment Coordinator (Remote) – Entry Level
Regularly communicate with, build and maintain relationships with nursing home line staff
Intake on employee issues, develop solutions and ensure the matter is resolved in a timely fashion
Make informed yet quick and critical decisions on a regular basis
Work closely with nursing home management and corporate staff and stay on the same page regarding the matter at hand and the action plan; follow up and follow through until matter is resolved
Diffuse tense situations and calm down distressed employees
Work in conjunction with recruitment team and proactively identify employees that require assistance
Maintain thorough knowledge of company recruitment and retention best practices
Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a bachelor’s degree preferred
Desire to pursue a career in the HR field
Comfortable working in a remote environment and independently for long periods of time
Available for training in person and on an as needed basis
Excellent communicator, negotiator and problem solver
Enjoys dealing with all types of people; comfortable talking over the phone regularly
Strong ability to listen and diagnose the root of an issue
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more info.
HASC Center seeks Community Habilitation Assistant Supervisor to create service plans and documentation based on individuals’ needs assessment.
Ability to multitask and be a problem solver
Strong computer literacy skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Email resume to email@example.com with Com Hab Assistant Supervisor in subject line
HASC Center is seeking a part time cook to cook meals and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen. Must have prior experience with cooking and knowledge in menu planning for a small crowd. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Cook in subject line
HASC Center is seeking a counselor to work on Sundays with adults with developmental disabilities in an all-male residence. Part and full day positions available. Call 718-535-1937 or email email@example.com
ISRAEL STUDENT CENTER
firstname.lastname@example.org Send resumes ..
We are currently hiring staff for our Student Center serving English speaking Tel Aviv University Students who are studying abroad. If you are interested, please send a CV and a paragraph about yourself to email@example.com. We are looking for qualified male and female coordinators (the possibility of a married couple doing both jobs is also an option). Below is a summary of what the job entails:
1. Recruitment of and keeping up with Students through in-person campus visits (in ulpan and when otherwise applicable), texts, whatsapp groups that you create, facebook groups/friends, instagram, and any other relevant platforms.
2. Coming up with programming ideas and participation in Ulpan (August or January) afternoon activities when applicable such as mahane yehuda food trips, shooting range, sandboarding, atving etc.
3. Once a week co-ed program night with lecture & dinner during the semester (night TBD) – responsibility to brainstorm and arrange speakers in tandem with the office, and to order the dinner.
4. Taking attendance at those events and keeping a google sheets spreadsheet to track student participation.
5. Need to keep track of all expenses in tandem with the office and to save and share the receipts at the end of each calendar month.
6. One other night a week when applicable to run separate mens/womens programming and/or dinner & learn/chavruta study with the students.
7. Availability for potential chagim program such as Tu Beshvat Seder, Purim Party, Yom Haatzmaut BBQ etc. (chagim from rosh hashana-simchat torah and pesach they do not have school and are not around).
8. Availability to do 1-2 shabbatons a year (tzfat, golan, mitzpe ramon etc) either with or without your family (your choice) – Friday activities include rappelling, kayaking, atving, winery/brewery visits)
9. Suggested availability for a once a semester Poland or Europe Trip.
10. Followup with students at the end of the semester including contacting students and campus rabbis/mekarvim to make relevant connections.
11. Keeping up a working relationship with the office staff who will assist you in various aspects of the job (speakers, caterers, finances etc.)
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. Jeff Seidel Student Centers.
IT Manager (Yonkers, NY) – Great Pay and Benefits
Seeking an IT Manager for a busy healthcare firm. Lots of room for growth with an excellent compensation and benefits package (insurance, vacation, 401K, etc.). Opportunities to also develop networking, server and project management skills. To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at https://ymsa.catsone.com/careers/53052-General/jobs/15393351-IT-Manager/
Seeking Director of Online Charity Campaign. Well-established Lakewood organization with an extensive database and good standing in the community, is looking to hire a director to oversee an online charity campaign.
Excellent pay! Contact: email@example.com or fax 732 645 9516
Do you know a consultant who is an industry expert in qualifying a business to work with state Medicaid offices or with Veterans Affairs hospitals?
Angelion Mobility provides mobility equipment to people who have had a medical setback that affects their mobility, and who want to remain in their home.
We are in need of somebody who can help us efficiently complete the application process with Medicaid and the VA Hospital. Please connect me by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (484)n 278-4589.
About Angelion Mobility
We help seniors and disabled veterans decide on the right type of equipment for their needs. This might be a wheelchair ramp, a stair lift, a power scooter, or even a full bathroom conversion. We then install the equipment for them.
Many companies in our industry provide poor customer service, or cannot help the customer determine what equipment would best fit their needs. This causes the customer and their family to become frustrated.
We are looking to fill positions in NY, Canada, Portland, and Greater Washington, if you have any leads. Happy to share job descriptions
Growing healthcare company in Long Island looking to hire an experienced Corporate Payroll and Staffing Director.
- Conduct periodical evaluations of compensations, bonuses and existing employee policies and company regulations. Implement updates and adjustments as necessary.
- Implement employee recruitment processes, including advertisement and marketing, interviewing, vetting, pre-screening and contract negotiations – experience with Indeed/Apploi mandatory
- Evaluate Actual versus Budget reporting and work with facilities to ensure they are staffing within budget for all shifts
- Resolve any HR crises by working with legal counsel on employee related issues.
- Work with third party health insurance consultants to maximize benefits for employees in a cost-efficient way
- Formulate personnel policies and procedures and generate a comprehensive employee handbook.
- Work with HR Directors in close to twenty nursing home facilities to calculate and process bi-weekly payroll for over 2,000 employees.
- Manage a small team of junior processors to process payroll and work with facilities to properly recruit and staff their buildings in an efficient yet cost effective manor.
- 5-7 years of work experience in payroll, HR, staffing and/or recruiting, preferably in a corporate nursing home setting.
- Knowledge of HR practices and process; familiar with all legal regulations and requirements.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively gather data, perform analysis and generate reports – mastery of Excel is required.
- Ability to generate effective policies to aid in company-employee relations and employee operations.
- Personable and approachable manner.
- Experience with HR and scheduling softwares required
Salary commensurate with experience. All benefits (health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, etc.) are offered.
Great work environment and flexibility in a fast-growing company.
If interested please email email@example.com
Long established non for profit in Lakewood seeking Project Manager. Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Excellent environment, opportunity, gratifying job. firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast growing Healthcare company based in Long Island, NY is looking to hire a Purchasing Coordinator.
Purchasing Coordinators are primarily responsible for creating, reviewing, and approving purchase orders as well as communicating with vendors and the facilities to ensure all needs of the facility are met timely and accurately.
– Computer-based ordering systems and Microsoft Excel proficiency
– Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
– Good communication skills
Contact us at AviD@EmeraldHCM.com
REGIONAL CARE JOBS
Regional Care Network (a Healthcare Staffing agency located in New Rochelle, NY) is seeking candidates for the following entry and mid-level positions:
Customer Service Representative
These are positions with significant growth potential for the right candidate!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are looking for someone who is looking for flexible hours and would like to work from home. Job duties will include:Advanced accounting entries Journal entries Allocation for intracompany transactions Matching of A/P and A/R of related companies Entries of closing statements Effective interest calculations. All those who are interested should please email Yisroel (Israel) Florence; his email is YF@genfinco.com, and you can call him at 718-986-8603 with any questions you may have.
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER
(Yonkers, NY) – Great Pay and Benefits
Seeking a Sr. Desktop Support Engineer for a busy healthcare firm. Lots of room for growth with an excellent compensation and benefits package (insurance, vacation, 401K, etc.). Opportunities to also develop networking, server and project management skills. To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at https://ymsa.catsone.com/careers/53052-General/jobs/15330849-Sr-Desktop-Support-Engineer-Onsite/
Flatbush office seeking secretary for immediate hire. Flexible work hours available.
Job entails data entry and applicant will be trained in the use of office specific software. Attention to detain a must.
Gr8 work environment!
Call/Text *718-635-2273* or email email@example.com
Hadassah Lederer | Special Edge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Full Case loads in one location!
Special Edge Inc. currently has openings for SEIT, SETTS and BCBA’s positions in all 5 Boroughs.
We are looking to hire certified, dedicated, compassionate and enthusiastic independent professionals. Services are provided in schools, in home, and community-based settings.
As a provider, you will..
Plan and provide therapy to students
Collaborate with the family and a multi-disciplinary team to develop goals and outcomes for children
Educate family members on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement
Maintain proper documentation to comply with state and city regulations
Conduct necessary evaluations and write comprehensive reports complying with district standards
Many opportunities for training, support and supervision
Potential to create your own, flexible schedule
Great Opportunity for New Graduates!
Pinta Capital Partners (Pinta) is a premier healthcare private equity investment firm based in New York City that seeks to create long term value for our investors and the healthcare companies in which we invest. Pinta targets advances in medicine and technology and takes an integrated approach to healthcare delivery. The firm has three key goals: greater access for all patients, higher quality of life, and more cost-effective care.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced candidate to join the team as our Senior Associate. The Senior Associate will gain broad exposure to the investment cycle by working closely with all members of the investment team in an entrepreneurial environment.
Submit a resume and description of your interest in the role to: email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
Assisting in all aspects of the firm’s investment cycle including origination, due diligence, execution, managing, and exiting of portfolio investments
Building financial and operating models
Summarizing analysis and key findings into memorandums (investment and other)
Creating management and lender presentations
Supporting and expanding our investment pipeline
Conducting research to identify market and industry trends
Collaborating with portfolio companies’ leadership teams to develop growth strategies
BS or MBA from an accredited university with strong academic credentials and GPA
2 – 4 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, or management consulting (PE due diligence experience preferred)
Prior experience in transaction execution
Strong analytical and modeling skills
Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including accountants, lawyers, consultants, etc.
Team player with a “can do” attitude
Proactively takes ownership of tasks and projects
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, grow as a team, and work together so our partners and communities prosper. We offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits
Leaders who support employee development through coaching and managing opportunities
A dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing work environment
1)Due to rapid growth, YDE Girls Elementary School is seeking the following positions for 2022-2023:
JS & GS Teachers, AM/PM Assistants, P3 providers – Experience with children required
Office staff – Must be computer proficient, organized, and have strong communication skills.
Warm professional environment, reliable pay. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2)Neshama Preschool is an amazing community of educators who are passionate about early childhood education. We recognize that our teachers are the heartbeat of our program. We value creativity, team spirit, upbeat energy and a love of learning. When you join the Neshama team, you become family. 4 locations in Brooklyn and GROWING to our 5th! 3K and UPK. To inquire more about a position for the 2022-2023 school year, please email: NeshamaPreschool@gmail.com or WhatsApp 718 724 4316 to learn more. www.NeshamaPreschool.com