Customer Service Manager
Location: Brooklyn New York
Salary: $125,000-140,000 range
Customer Service Manager Job Summary
The customer service manager is responsible for managing customer service agents and monitoring their performance while still providing excellent service to the customer. In this role, you will schedule agents, assistants, and representatives, resolve issues, provide training for new employees, and handle service issues beyond agent capability. You will also be required to meet all customer and company expectations.
• Manages call center staff.
• Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
• Communicates job expectations to other employees.
• Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
• Enforces company policies and procedures.
• Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Prepares and completes actions plans.
• Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
• Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
• Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
• Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
• Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
• Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
• Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
Please email resumes to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com