JULY 23, 2018
My client needs to hire see below; Auditor Manager for REIT . I am recruiting 2 accountants , One Senior and One mid level, My client will groom the right 2 to 6 yr accountant for the second position. David Sporn Exec Recruiter 212 344 5050 email@example.com
B&H Photo Seeking:
Account Manager Associate
Accounts Receivable Credit Representative
Back End Web Developer
Front End Developer
Customer Service Representative
E- Commerce Project Manager
IS Project Manager
Jr. Financial Analyst
Located in NYC
Email applicable resumes only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job of interest MUST be included in subject box
|Bergen County Yeshiva is looking for a bookkeeper / office manager.
Knowledge of Quick Books a must! Excellent pay!! Part time work at home a possibility. Please email Resume to email@example.com
CENTERS HEALTH CARE JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest in the subject line.
Our current openings include:
· Assistant Controller
· Accounts Receivable Representative
· Pharmacy Review
· Junior Accountant
· Litigation Attorney (3-5 years’ experience required)
· Regional Nursing Home Administrator – LNHA
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more. Submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Looking for an integrator/COO for a great opportunity in Brooklyn, see below for details:
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
● Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
● Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
● Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
● Oversee daily operations of the company (Technical Support, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Sales,
● Integrates all major operating functions of the business ensuring that everyone is rowing together in the
same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
● Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the
problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is
healthy, functional, and cohesive.
● Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating
system with consistency.
● Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
● Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual
respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and
possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
● Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently
ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists
throughout the organization.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
● Understanding of business functions.
● Has passion for technology.
● Salary commensurate with experience.
● Benefits: Dental & Medical Insurance, PTO.
Israel & Co.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the CEO. He or she will serve as the CEO’s point of contact for all internal and external communication. The EA will also liaise with lay leaders and the Board of Directors.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
· Manage and maintain all aspects of CEO’s daily schedule
· Coordinate internal and external meetings, calls, and travel arrangements
· Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence from the CEO
· Act as the point of contact between CEO, Advisory Board, Board Members, Donors and
· Provide administrative support to CEO
· Receive all calls and inquiries for the CEO and the office
· Prepare CEO for meetings and manage follow up correspondence
· Work closely with Director of Development in promotion and follow up of fundraising events
· Assist with various additional projects according to the organization’s needs
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Flexibility and responsiveness to evolving organizational priorities and job responsibilities
· A passion for the organization’s mission and commitment to our goals
· Familiarity with Israel education a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SalesForce
· 2 years of related experience, including managing communications with donors
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· Relocation assistance is not available for this position
· Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
To Apply: Please send your resume and a short explanation of why you are excited about and qualified for this role
to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Executive Assistant” in the subject.
iOS Developer at NYC Government Agency ($55,000 – $65,000 a year)
Company in Mahwah, NJ Seeking:
Quality Assurance Testing
SEC REPRTING SENIOR MANAGER
Job description a newly public, fast growing New York City Metro based REIT needs to hire to ” An SEC Reporting Senior Manager ” to join their team.
Why this opportunity?
· The Company: Publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust with a focus on industrial and commercial properties.
· The Growth: They recently filed their IPO and in less than 3 months they have grown their property portfolio by 1/3rd (from $180M to $240M).
· Opportunity: The Senior Manager will manage the entire SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Function while working with the Property Controller and CFO to build out the accounting infrastructure to support growth of the company.
· Exposure: Working as the right hand to the CFO, the Senior Manager will be a part of the executive management team with unlimited exposure to the CEO and founders of the organization.
· Compensation/Benefits: Highly competitive base + bonus + benefits
· Reporting to the CFO, Senior Manager of SEC Reporting will have hands-on responsibility for all aspects of the company’s financial reporting process including: the preparation of the 10K 10Q; preparation of the earnings release; preparation of supporting workpapers; compliance and maintenance of XBRL requirements;
· Research, document and implement all significant/relevant technical accounting standards.
· Oversee all aspects of SOX
· Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
· Hire, train, mentor and oversee staff
· Further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
· Coordinate the preparation of annual tax filings.
· Interact with Audit Committee
· Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
· C.P.A., M.B.A. or Masters degree in finance is preferred, but not required.
· 5+ years experience in either 1) a Big 4 or National CPA firm with public clients (ideally in the Real Estate industry); or 2) a mix of public accounting and industry experience
· Must have SEC reporting experience either during your time in public or in your current role.
· REIT Experience highly preferred
Location: Westfield, NJ
NEW YORK LIFE JOBS
● Strong with numbers and ability to set budgets and review reports and metrics.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Ability to lead with humility.
● Demonstrates effective project management skills.
Seeking a dedicated, responsible Sunday secretary for a boys’ elementary school starting Sun., Sept. 2. Requirements: proficiency in Microsoft Word; knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus, multi-tasking, including answering phones, delivering messages, making photocopies, typing sheets, and other standard office-related tasks. Sundays from 8:45 am-2:30 pm. To join our team-minded staff, please send your resume to email@example.com
Yeshiva Boys High School in Bergen County is looking for a computer teacher to teach basic computer skills (word , Excel, PowerPoint, Etc..)
Hours are from 3:30 – 6:30 Monday – Thursday. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
UBER DATA ANALYST
A friend at NYC Uber is looking to hire a Data Analyst and a few Associates. Deep knowledge of SQL is a must, as well as 1-2/3-5 yrs. of experience respectively. Aleksey Chernobelskiy email@example.com