Location: Commercial Real Estate Management Company based in Long Island
Job Description: Review commercial real estate property tax bills for accuracy. Enter property tax bills for payment. Copy, scan and categorize tax bills as needed to maintain organized files. Submit tax bills and receipts to tenants for reimbursement. Prepare regular reports for management review. Other duties include light bookkeeping, such as cash reconciliations and posting of payables and receivables.
Skills: Highly organized and detail oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word and QuickBooks. Ability to manage multiple tasks. Friendly, self-motivated with positive attitude and drive to succeed.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgReply
A European public company and a global leader in the engineering business services with aggressive growth plans in North America and revenues around $800mil, is seeking a CFO. The candidate must have a successful CFO track record in service company and have the ability to lead a transforming, growing and complex organization. Client Centric is a must! Versed in a public company requirements and ERP implementation with strong M&A experience, flexible, and entrepreneurial. The individual will be based in New York City with frequent presence in South Florida.
If you are interested please respond to Shari Bilarczyk, cc’d here at email@example.com
Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages, to effectively manage disability, surmount everyday challenges, heal from trauma, promote physical and emotional well-being, and manage with strength and dignity during times of crisis.
Candidates must come from – other agencies providing similar services; hospitals; nursing homes, with budgets between $20-$40 mil & supervising staff. Experience with NY State govt funding agencies, a plus.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) has overall strategic and operational responsibility for all programs. This individual will provide the leadership of both program operations and revenue management and supervise and manage a group of program directors as part of the agency’s senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for all of the agency’s programs and will manage a group of program directors. The COO will provide leadership to agency’s strategic planning process and provide coordination for senior management team.
The COO will work with the senior fiscal and operations team to develop, implement, and manage the operational aspects of the annual budget. The COO will cultivate existing relationships with public and private partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Operational Leadership:
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all Programs (including Housing), g. Managed Care Transitions, Outpatient Services, Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, Children’s Services.
- Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Supervise, lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance senior management team with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis, and maintain high quality standards.
- Develop and implement training programs to expand the capacity of all staff.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of all operational units, through sound fiscal management.
- Have advanced knowledge in existing revenue cycle management practices.
External Relationship Development:
- Manage and cultivate existing relationships with government funders, along with Agency Directors, to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.
- Comfort in publicly representing the agency, to external constituency groups including community, governmental, and private organizations.
- Communicate and cultivate relationships with client families.
Strategic Plan Implementation:
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the CEO and staff. Supervise program directors as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operations.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- BA required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program management.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to supervise a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management ($20-$40 mil).
- Track record of effectively leading a direct service organization with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage strengths across program areas; excellent project management skills.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led organizational transformation projects and program development.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
To submit nominations or candidacies please contact:
William Hochman, CEO
The Joel Paul Group
Direct Line: 212-564-6500 x217
All resumes must be submitted in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY
The New York State Office of the Attorney General (OAG) is seeking a deputy press secretary to serve on the Attorney General’s communications team. The deputy press secretary will work closely with the communications director and other senior staff to develop and execute effective communication strategies. Daily responsibilities of the deputy press secretary will include interacting with top reporters in the political, financial, tech and criminal justice press. This position is located in New York City.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The OAG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Applications for this position will be accepted by the hiring bureau on a rolling basis until a candidate is selected; recruitment for this position can be closed or suspended at any time. For the most current information on available position vacancies, applicants are advised to review the Office of the New York State Attorney General website (www.ag.ny.gov/job-postings) or contact the Legal Recruitment Bureau via email at email@example.com or phone at 212-416-8080.
iOS Developer at NYC Government Agency ($55,000 – $65,000 a year)
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Seeking a Level 2 IT Support Engineer for a mid-size firm. Great team to work with, excellent compensation and benefits package with lots of room for professional growth. Shomer Shabbos company. To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivkah Renee Levis | Research & Recruiting Analyst | YMS Associates
See below for 10 new job opportunities from New York Life -please see website
- NYLIM Event and Conference Management Associate – New York, NY, US
- Institutional Marketing Manager – New York, NY, US
- Fund Buyer/Due Diligence Marketing Manager – New York, NY, US
- Project Manager – Client Communications Governance – New York, NY, US
- Portfolio Manager / Index Trader – New York, NY, US
- IAM Technology Lead – New York, NY, US
- IAM Engineer – New York, NY, US
- Corporate Vice President (Director), Strategy & Internal Consulting – New York, NY, US
- Mortgage Loan Associate – Entry Level – New York, NY, US
- Business Analyst – New York, NY
Rebbe Needed for Camp in Monticello.
2nd trip (July 25 – August 19).
Good Pay plus tips.
No accommodations on premises.
Seeking full time receptionist for frum office located in Lawrence. Candidate must be reliable, detail oriented and confidential. Excellent communication skills and good computer skills required. Hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Fridays 9am-12pm.
Please contact email@example.com
Experienced English (subject) teacher
Manhattan Boy’s Mesivta
4 afternoons/week, 9-12 grade.
Supportive, friendly environment.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or FAX to 718-758-3299
Innovative elementary NYC yeshiva seeks dynamic, experienced general studies teacher for Fall 2018-19. Ideal candidates have familiarity with CCSS, PBL and student engagement strategies. Small classes. Competitive salary. Professional, collaborative work environment. Send cover with resume to email@example.com
SINAI Schools at Heichal HaTorah, in Teaneck, NJ, is seeking a motivated and qualified assistant teacher/student aide to work as part of its highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team for the 2018-19 academic year. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Piano and guitar
Established time honored Jewish Day School in Five Towns NY.
Parking on premises. Walk to LIRR.
Resumes to Steve.Goldmintz@MarcumSearch.comour company has positions for those in the ABA (therapy for Autistic individuals) field.
We also have an Intake Coordinator and Case Manager position available in our Gravesend, Brooklyn office. Our websitewww.cbsupports.org
Elementary School Teacher, 1st/2nd Grade
HEBREW & JUDAIC STUDIES
Time honored Jewish Day School located in the Greater Five Towns area of Long Island (southwest Nassau). Join a great staff, create a fun learning experience in a respected educational environment.
Must be certified, experienced in Hebrew Language Studies and Judaic Studies.
Parking on premises or walk from nearby LIRR station.
Email resume and contact information to Steve.Goldmintz@MarcumSearch.com