Looking for an analyst/bookkeeper to join a Brooklyn office. Candidate needs to be a numbers person with experience in bookkeeping/QB and Excel. Great opportunity for real growth. Email resume email@example.com
Centers Health Care is looking for hire a full time Litigation Attorney. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of substantive experience filing court documents and making court appearances. Generous compensation package offered. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
BUSINESS DEV MANAGER
The company is a general contracting and construction management company and they are seeking a business development manager to maintain and develop new business and secure bid opportunities.…. seek a mature, responsible person to provide the services of a Business Development Manager to maintain existing and develop new business relationships and to secure bid opportunities for the firm. Sources of these relationships are the commercial real estate industry which includes project managers / owner’s representatives, property and facility managers, architects and engineers, owners and developers and real estate brokers engaged in the sale or lease of commercial properties. The successful candidate will possess an engaging demeanor with the ability to speak intelligently on varied subjects. Knowledge of the construction industry is not required, but will help speed the process of becoming independent in his or her efforts.Instruction will be provided to educate the appropriate candidate in the construction industry and the firm’s experience.This will be achieved via face-to-face meetings, frequent email and phone contact, social media and networking functions. This person should be relatively adept at various software packages, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, to aid in communication and tracking of opportunities. The Holder Group provides support staff to maintain these tracking aids for weekly review and consult with the Business Development Manager and firm’s Principal.The Business Development Manager will attend functions hosted by these organizations and suggest other groups that might be fruitful. He or she will discuss with the Principal, opportunities to develop a small, intimate networking group of like-minded professionals from construction related fields. These have been a valuable source of new work for the firm. The Business Development Manager would need to possess strong leadership qualities to keep the networking group engaged and productive. In general, the Business Development Manager would not spend a great deal of time in the office. The opportunity to work periodically from home would be a possibility for this position. However, regularly scheduled weekly meetings to discuss strategies, short and long term goals with the firm’s Principal would be necessary.
$75-80 salary with bonus
Occasionally work from home
NYC Metro or Near Miami Florida Location / Either Location CTO / CIO / Chief Technology Officer / Chief Information Officer
My client needs to hire 2 people 150k to 250 k ..plus
– My client is a public co .
– MS Dynamics is a huge plus
– Consumer Packaged Goods Exp,
Interested Parties, please contact me in confidence .
212 344 5050
DIR OF FINANCE
Our client is the Moise Safra Center www.moisesafracenter.org
They have an entrepreneurial and leadership opportunity for a high-level professional with proven organizational and management experience to work with an executive team to manage, oversee, and energize a new, vibrant and vital Jewish center on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. The Moise Safra Center is looking for an experienced and effective Director of Finance, who will be responsible for the financial management of the center and will also be an integral part of the senior management team. The Director of Finance will report to the Executive Director.Recently opened on 82nd Street and Lexington Avenue, the Moise Safra Center’s 65,000 square foot building will be a vertical campus of 14 floors with dedicated venues for social, recreational, educational, and wellness activities for all ages as well as for worship and Jewish study. The facility will include a pool, fitness center, synagogue and beit midrash, culinary, dance and yoga studios, elegant banquet space with outdoor terrace and views of the whole city. This is a unique opportunity for a talented executive to help develop and manage a signature Jewish center combining tradition and innovation to nurture the mind, body and soul of its membership in a sophisticated urban setting.
Provide leadership to the organization in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Day to Day business management of the Center
- Payroll / Human Resources
- Legal / Contracts / Insurance
- Ensure organizational synergy
- Support and advise the Executive Director in decision making
- Establish, manage and oversee all financial and business planning activities; including budgets, financial policies and procedures.
- Oversee all functions of business office including accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, and financial audit.
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure effective internal controls, compliance with governmental and contractual requirements and timely and accurate reporting.
- Ensure that relevant financial data and reports are presented to the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Support Senior Management Team in maximizing revenue.
- Represent the Center to financial partners, including financial institutions and auditors.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Oversee management of all legal activities including, contracts, letters of agreement, leases, and other legal documents and agreements.
- Oversee payroll, benefits, and Human Resources.
- Business insurance: procurement, monitoring and management.
- Work with senior staff on applying for and receiving various institutional and government grants.
- Minimum of a BA /BS.
- Strong finance experience: Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Experience at JCCs, Chabad Houses, Country Clubs, University clubs, required
- Experience with QuickBooks, Quattro C preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of the Moise Safra Center.
- Entrepreneurial or Start Up work experience, preferred
- CPA preferred
To submit nominations or candidacies please email resume to: email@example.com
Our Brooklyn NY Promotional Marketing Company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with all staff in this location and those working in our other offices as well, and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, answer calls and help customers as well, over phone and email. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation. The right candidate must be able to work full time in our Brooklyn office, 5 days a week. Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
Exec Assistant to COO
A Public co in the Gourmet Food business , they have offices in Brooklyn and Florida
Exec Assistant who are willing to do clerical work to learn about Digital Marketing for a Public Co, Social Media. This can be a great learning experience for the right candidate . Person will also help the , finance department . Excel skills are a plus not required .
212 344 5050
Executive Assistant | SF / NYC / REMOTE
A prominent tech company with bases in San Francisco and NYC is in search of an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with a C-level leader of their executive team. You’ll help support this executive by optimizing their effectiveness in both virtual and physical environments. Potential for a work-from-home variation of this role is a possibility pending further discussion. While you maintain a clear bias towards action and results, you equally value approaching life with empathy. You have a well-honed intuition towards anticipating the needs of the leader and their team. This combination of strengths allows you to serve as a central connection point for the leader to ensure that they have the information they need to effectively balance the needs of the business with the engagement and well-being of their peers. In many ways, you are the heart of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage demanding schedules by understanding and effectively prioritizing competing priorities with a
high degree of autonomy
- Ensure that the executive is equipped with information and supporting materials prior to internal, external,
and Board meetings, as well as media engagements
- Manage email and other communication streams to ensure items are delegated to others when
appropriate and priority issues get the attention of the executive in a timely manner
- Execute multiple high-priority and high-visibility projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground
transportation and itineraries) – and expenses
- Handle a full spectrum of personal details and needs, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams
- Proactively identify and implement systems that improve individual and team efficiency
- Collaborate, and contribute to a sense of team, with a group of EA’s supporting the rest of our executive
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of ownership, communication and partnership
- Strong judgement and problem solving abilities
- Detail orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and responsiveness to tackle problems quickly
- A nurturing, collaborative, and proactive attitude
- Passion for helping others to succeed
About The Company:
We employ a diverse team of individuals from all over the world. Our benefits include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Additionally we offer a flexible vacation policy, generous food, drink and book stipends, as well as home office setup & wellness reimbursements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. If you have a
disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
submissions should be made to
**Bookkeeper – Boro Park**
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Evaluators – All location
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Speech Language Pathologists – Part-Time or Full-Time – Boropark (begins September)
Physical Therapist – Part-time or Full-time – Brooklyn
Psychologist – Full-time – Woodmere (begins September); Rockland – Per Diem Evaluator
Occupational Therapists – Woodmere (Full-time), Boropark (Full-time or Part-time) (both begin September)
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Vision Therapist – Boropark – Part-time
HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
HASC Center seeks Care Manager to provide case management to individuals with developmental disabilities. Position involves advocacy, referrals, linkage, team meetings, meeting with families, developing and maintaining service plans. Minimum B.A. in Human Services or related field, MSW preferred. Car a plus. Call 718 535-1949 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monsey Shuls medical assistant wanted in Queens. part of full time
Email resume to QCmedical@gmail.com
Medical Billing company located in Brooklyn is looking to fill two director roles:
The submission director will be overseeing 15 employees working offshore. Candidate needs to be smart, detailed oriented, analytical, tech savvy and have great communication skills.
Medical billing experience is not necessary but preferred.
2- Denials and Special project manager
The denials manager will oversee the denial department and handle all complicated denials, candidate must have medical billing experience along with great communication skills.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Our client, a well-established, dynamic mid-sized firm is looking for a Software Developer to augment its Software Development team. Join a super smart team of developers who focus on the core applications of payment/billing options and customer relationship support. The ideal candidate will have experience with C#, .NET, SQL, T-SQL and DevExpress Windows Form Controls. Excellent compensation and benefits package. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR JAVA DEV
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Max rate : $92/hr. on c2c all inclusive
- Hash Map
- Multi-Threading / Concurrency
- Sourcing Algorithm
- Solid Communication Skills732-428-5464www.computerdataconcepts.com
- VP of MARKETING
- To complete team of experienced founder, CEO and CTO. Must have experience in:B2C space. PR
- Founder equity
- The position will be part time and grow into a full time position between two to four months.
- NYC based: FinTech/data/due diligence company.
- Digital marketing
- Customer acquisition