1)Sr. Staff Accountant Bklyn Educational Entity Bklyn 70-80/K Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Flatbush CPA firm seeks Junior Accountant. Experience with Annual closings, auditing, payroll, sales tax preparation etc. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
3) Local Real Estate firm seeks candidate with a minimum of 6 months’ experience in either accounting, bookkeeping or finance. Great work environment with schedule flexibility and competitive compensation package.
Please call/text 516-234-5474 for more information.
4)Staffing agency in Westchester County seeks Junior Accountant. Leah@nj.pcsjobs.org
5) Remote Bookkeeper needed for Israeli owned business in NYC. Competitive salary / hourly rate. Fluency in Hebrew is a plus. In-office is an option. Office is in the basement of the street level shop. Leah@nj.pcsjobs.org
Midtown Manhattan accounting firm looking for serious, motivated tax accountants – at all levels. In-office strongly encouraged and preferred. Leah@nj.pcsjob.org
6)Tax Reviewers needed for Bergen County, Monsey, and Lakewood area accounting firms. Salary DOE. Remote/hybrid may be an option for some of these firms. Leah@nj.pcsjobs.org
7)CPA firm with office in Brooklyn- Looking to hire experienced and entry level accountants, accounting interns welcome- salary depends on experience. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
ADJUNCT ADMIN (Healthcare)
MBS is a purveyor of supplies to nursing homes on a per-patient, insurance-funded basis. The person occupying the Adjunct Administrator position will assist in assuring that orders are properly processed and delivered, in fulfilling last-minute client supply requirements, handling customer service issues, qualifying patients for insurance coverage, registering MBS as a vendor with additional insurance carriers and similar tasks, all with the aim of assuring that MBS operations proceed smoothly, efficiently and in manner that promotes customer satisfaction.
Full training will be provided and there are ample advancement opportunities within the company.
Computer literacy and a pleasant, calm demeanor are required.
This is an entry-level position, immediate requirement, ideal for a bright and talented person seeking to enter the lucrative health care field.
MBS provides a pleasant, congenial Shomer Shabbos work environment in downtown Brooklyn. Applicants should email their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with Subject “Adjunct Administrator” and indicate where they saw this ad.
Flatbush Telemarketing office seeks P/T admin secretary position. Computer savvy and multi tasked. Great environment! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising/Gen. Manager Bklyn weekly-Perfect English & Yiddish. 70/k plus generous commission Send resume to email@example.com
BOTTLE MACHINE OPERATOR
Bottling machine operator for wine company NJ transp provided 28/h Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Specialist, FT
Premium Health, is looking for a full-time Call Center Specialist to answer phones, schedule appointments and document patient questions. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. The hours are Sunday – Thursday 10-6 or 11-7. Please send resumes to email@example.com and specify Position ID: JGCTR in the email subject line.
Brooklyn Based caterer looking to hire experienced cook, salary range 65-100k. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Immediate opening. ELA teaching position for Gr. 5. Mon.-Thurs., afternoon hours. Far Rockaway/5T area. Competitive salary, warm supportive environment. Teachersearch11@gmail.com.
Financial Services firm Williamsburg seeking following
(all with good communication skills) Risk analyst rep.,AP Coordinator
Cust, Service. Training provided, Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
New Starting Salary!
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Crisis Interventionist – Brooklyn
Human Resources Assistant – Brooklyn
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish)
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Hedge Fund Execution/Discretionary Options Trader
A Montebello, New York based long/short equity hedge fund is seeking a full-time options trader.
The fund trades six different option strategies. Position will involve working closely with the Co-
founder/CIO and the operations team. Position will initially be based in the Harriman, NY office during the training period and candidate will be expected in the office four days a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Will be responsible for executing trades based on predetermined rules and alerts
2) Ensure that reporting is accurate, and trades are properly allocated
3) Reconcile trade breaks between broker with internal OMS
4) Monitor early assignment/dividend risk
5) Monitor hard to borrow fee risk
6) Monitor positions for major announcement/earnings risk
7) Monitor risk limits for each strategy and individual trades and group trades
8) Communicate with internal software developers to enhance internal screening results for
opportunities for the strategies
9) Assist in providing data to the internal software developers to help automate trading strategies
The candidate MUST have significant options trading experience including trading spreads and
butterflies. Strong skills in Microsoft office, especially Excel, and usage of the Bloomberg terminal are required. Extensive knowledge of options markets and liquidity pools as well as relationships with multiple PB trading desks is strongly recommended. The ideal candidate is particularly thorough, attentive to details, analytical, organized, a good communicator, and can handle stressful situations with ease.
Base Salary Range: Depends on experience.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A contact of mine at NY Life, who happens to be the hiring manager, is looking to fill the following role, Model Risk Governance Senior Analyst – Corporate Vice President. Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3377183975/
IT Helpdesk Level II Administrator
40 hours a week, on call as need with paid overtime
Premium Health, is looking for a full-time IT Helpdesk Administrator to provide first and second level help desk / desktop support for all IT related technical problems and services and Support satellite locations in a timely and effective manner during the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all IT related desktop technologies. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. Please send resumes to email@example.com and specify Position ID: JGIT in the email subject line
Premium Health, is looking for a full-time IVF Coordinator to act as a liaison between the patients and providers, schedule appointments, verify insurances and support patients going thru the IVF process. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. The hours are Monday – Thursday 9-5:30, Friday 9-2. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Position ID: JGIVF in the email subject line
Judaica House looking for F/T or P/T
Sales Help. Must be computer literate, Hebrew literate. Flexible schedule
options. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to
Brooklyn Law Firm
-My client in Flatbush Brooklyn looking to hire a Litigator , Entry level and up to 2 years experience ,
My client is involved in Landlord Tenant Litigation
Please contact me in total confidence for more info :
212 344 5050
Store Manager- Various fields B’klyn from $1500 Send resume to email@example.com
Office Manager/Administrator with experience Bklyn 75/K Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Manager/Asst. controller Great Position 70/K+ & benefits Send resume to email@example.com
1)Medical Billing/Collections Excellent phone skils Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Boro Park Medical Billing office seeks Medical Biller to deal with billing and collections. Lots of phone work. Needs to be ambitious and motivated. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
1) I run a small business in Great Neck, NY and am in the process of an office renovation. Seeking 2 new employees once it is done (hopefully 2 more weeks).
The first is a part time position perfect for a parent who needs to be home when kids arrive from school. Hours would be around 945 – 1:45
The second is more full time and possibly even commission based. Will discuss options with prospective employee. We are wholesale sellers of event tickets to concerts and sporting events. So, the person I am looking for the full time position will likely have to be younger, with good knowledge of sports and where teams stands, etc. email@example.com
2) From Trebuchet Placement: A large and established supply company is seeking an experienced and motivated full-time office worker / receptionist for their Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn headquarters. Pleasant, congenial, shomer shabbos company. Ideal for a “people person. You must have solid written and verbal English communication skills and be comfortable using a computer and typical office applications. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Receptionist” and indicate where you saw this ad.
1)Office Manager for Darchei Office Manager, PT $25 /hr Far Rockaway, NY Premium Health, is looking for a part-time Office Manager to run a medical office in a school based program. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. The hours are Monday–Thursday 5 hours a day. Please send resumes to email@example.com and specify Position ID: JGFR in the email subject line.
2) Busy construction company located in the Towers looking for an office manager and an Accounts payable candidate. Min. 6 hours a day, great pay, great opportunity to get involved in construction. Office manager should have managerial skills, excellent communication and proper writing skills and be proficient in Microsoft office. AP candidate should be proficient in Quickbooks. Faigy@Nj.pcsjobs.org
Experienced payroll supervisor/manager needed for healthcare company in Nassau County. This is a full-time, in-office position. Ideal for someone living in Far Rockaway or Five Towns. Many people in the company commute from Brooklyn. Leah@nj.pcsjob.org
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
Patient Engagement Specialist, FT
Premium Health, is looking for a full-time Patient Engagement Specialists to assist with one-on-one outreach to patients regarding preventive care measures, specifically regarding immunizations. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. The hours are Sunday – Thursday 10-6 or 11-7. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Position ID: PES142 in the email subject line
Counter sales & Yard Manager for BP Lumber firm 50-90/K Send resume to email@example.com
Flatbush nonprofit seeking Secretary/Coordinator for office work and to follow up with clients and parents. Must be computer savvy. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Warehouse in Brooklyn looking to hire experienced warehouse manager, must be able to delegate workers as well as pitch in. 75-90k salary. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org