We are looking for an Account Specialist to provide administrative support
to ensure efficient account management and exceptional customer service to
our providers and students. We are looking for someone who is detail
oriented and can help oversee a diverse client base.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provides account assistance to schools, providers, and parents via
phone and email
– Oversee new account setup and onboarding
– Accurately maintain student database and tracking systems
Location: Montebello, NY
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a private equity firm, is looking to hire an experienced CFO for its Metro NYC based health care asset management office.
The CFO will support the firm’s portfolio of health care assets including its acquisition of additional assets and
asset management initiatives.
The role will involve:
Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and projections for assets under management
Tenant and Vendor Invoicing
Coordination with accountants and lenders
Strong background in QuickBook (or other popular accounting packages )
Experience with bank account management
Distinctive financial modeling and reporting skills, specifically within Excel and PowerPoint
A minimum of two year of industry-related experience
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Ability to break down large amounts of data into concise, easy to understand formats
Professional maturity and personal integrity
Team player with strong work ethic and collaborative nature
Competitive compensation package being offered
For inquiries contact David Sporn (212) 344-5050 or David.Sporn@opticalsystemsintegrators.com
Local chevra kadisha looking for men 18+ to do paid work as a shomer in funeral homes on either weekdays, shabbos, Yom tov, or some/all the above.The pay is very good and you get a to take part in the big mitzvah of caring for the mais (also known as mais mitzvah).
If this sounds of interest to you, please reply via email. Reply-To: email@example.com
DIR OF OPERATIONS
Congregation Ahavath Torah in Englewood is seeking a Director of Operations.
To read the job description and apply click here:
Cong Ahavath Torah
FIVE TOWN/BROOKLYN JOBS
Multiple opportunities available within the Five Towns/Brooklyn. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 516-234-5475 for more information.
- Administrator – Educational Institution – 100K+
- Care Manager – Healthcare Agency – Requires Bachelor’s degree – 50K+
- Junior Accountant – Real Estate Firm – Requires 1-6 years’ accounting or bookkeeping experience, no CPA necessary – 65K-90K
- Tax Manager – Public Accounting Firm – Requires CPA – 90K+
- Executive Assistant – School Schedule – 60K+
- Executive Director – Educational Institution – 160K-180K
- Practice Director – Healthcare – 120K-150K+, Full Benefits
- Executive Assistant – 70K-120K+, Full Benefits
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
New Starting Salary!
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Human Resources Assistant – Brooklyn
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Woodmere
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish), Woodmere
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Ohel is seeking to hire an experienced Human Resources Payroll Professional.
Duties will include:
- Supervising payroll and HR staff
- Overseeing payroll of 1400 Full Time and Part Time staff
- Preparing payroll reports to support financial projects, audits, HR reviews and compliance issues
- Collecting, entering and maintaining payroll data in the electronic system
- Interfacing and collaborating with departments across the agency
- Overseeing the processing of bi-weekly payroll for hourly, salaried and fee for services employees across multiple departments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and irregularities
- Keeping up to date on new and updated government programs, benefits and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with city, state and federal payroll regulations and responding to requests from regulatory agencies
- Staying informed and informing others of key dates and deadlines
- Coordinating best practice policies and payroll with payroll and fiscal
- Completing and furnishing tax forms to employees and ensure proper filing with the IRS
- Assuring new hires, promotions, terminations, bonuses, and salary modifications are completed in an accurate and timely manner in the UKG system
- Responding to employee requests for information in a timely manner
- Managing and tracking employee garnishments and tax levies
- Providing employees with accurate benefits information including vacation, sick time, PFL, as well as other leave time
- Tracking employee leave time and ensuring accurate employee notification
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years Human Resources and Payroll experience, including supervisory experience, as well as the use of an electronic payroll and HR system. This full time position is located in Brooklyn. For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers.
Salary: $125,000- $140,000
Fast-Growing Technology Venture Looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Intern
OneRange is a fast-growing future of work tech company based in NYC (Columbia Startup Lab).
OneRange is an end-to-end solution that allows companies to effectively upskill their employees by automating and streamlining training budgets. OneRange is an upskilling platform that actually works – the proven solution increases employee productivity, optimizes budget, and reduces the cost of training and turnover. All while helping companies attract, retain, and grow top talent.
We’re looking to bring on a Customer Experience (CX) Intern to help us deliver amazing service to our customer base. The intern will gain experience in customer success, account management, and product.
Please share with your network, all applicants can apply directly through this link and are always welcome to reach out directly if interested in learning more!
Customer Success Manager- Montebello, NYA special education agency is looking for an organized, detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to oversee new student and provider setup and onboarding processes. Microsoft Office and Adobe proficiency required, special education experience a plus. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CSM in the subject line for immediate consideration.
Queens Nassau Rehabilitation Center, located in Far Rockaway, is currently looking for Occupational Therapists or COTAS to join our rehab department. Will consider full time or part time applicants. Queens Nassau has a Traumatic Brain Injury unit, and is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated and devoted rehab team.
Please contact OT Director Carl Hyman at 516 428-6097, or email OT@QUEENSNASSAUREHAB.COM
Looking for Operations manager with management experience.
In office position. Office is in Spring Valley NY
9am-5pm or open to 9-3
If interested please email email@example.com and mention this ad.
We are seeking an experienced purchaser for our Newark office. The candidate should have experience in purchasing directly from manufacturers and be able to handle high-volume orders for janitorial, food service, and general facility supplies. If interested, please send your resume and salary requirements to Joel@tedsupply.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Great work environment. Generous benefits. Salary to commensurate with experience.
Must have solid seasoned litigation background.
For more information regarding this great opportunity, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New York NCSY
TJJ Recruitment Specialist – Job Description
Goal: the goal of the TJJ Recruiter is to work full time to drive participation in NCSY’s flagship summer trip to Israel, TJJ, primarily by recruiting teens from the Russian-American Jewish community.
- Work with regional JSU Staff in the region to generate a pool of potential recruits.
- Build personal relationships with parents/families of potential applicants.
- Running local community-based “info sessions” in private homes to recruit for TJJ.
- Present at JSU clubs to pitch and increase excitement for a summer Israel trip.
- Develop a robust social media presence to connect with both teens and parents about NCSY and the trip, in order to recruit new leads through this online presence.
- Connect with local synagogues and Jewish community organizations to promote TJJ.
- Recruit at high schools that do not currently have JSU presence.
- Conduct pre-trip interviews for teens from Russian homes, utilizing these pre-trip moments as opportunities to encourage applicant to invite their friends to join.
- Attend the TJJ trip in summer 2024 as staff, and each summer thereafter
- Recruit advisors from the Russian-American community to co-staff, ultimately using their efforts as well to recruit for future summers.
- Ensure a personalized a follow up plan in place for all teens from Russian families who attend, ensuring continued relationships and inspiring Jewish programming. This would be achieved through:
- Shabbatons: The recruiter would coordinate local Shabbat dinners for Russian alumni of TJJ (living within the community is essential for this staff person, so a mix of shabbatons in Brooklyn and off site – say 3 of each per year, 6 total)
- Yarchei Kallah: Serve as lead recruiter for Russian teens to attend Yarchei Kallah
- Relief Mission: to lead an annual relief mission for Russian TJJ alumni
- Coordinate with other TJJ staff across NCSY nationally to learn best practices and to expand the broader network beyond regional limitations.
Salary: $70,000 plus benefits
SR. TAX ASSOCIATE
This is David Sporn an Executive Recruiter :
My client needs to hire :
INVESTMENT BOUTIQUE :.SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE :
.-Tax Accountant to perform tax support.
.-Perform Tax Research
.-Deliver support to the traders.
.-Perform Tax Returns.
-Monitor Fin 48 Compliance.
.-Analyze & Monitor daily/monthly partnership activities
-5 to 8 years experience from Public Accounting firm in the Investment Adviser or Broker Dealer Space (Alternatively from another Investment Adviser or Broker Dealer )
Compensation is extremely competitive, and is based on a base and a serious bonus.
Contact in confidence ;
DAVID SPORN Executive Recruiter
212 344 5050