1)Brooklyn educational company looking for a capable senior staff accountant. 75-85k Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Looking to hire accountants with and without experience for heimish small CPA office in Boro Park. salary depending on experience. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
2)Job Title: Accounts Receivable- Part time Job Location: Brooklyn ( Boro Park)
Salary: $25-$30 hourly
3)*Seeking a part-time Accounts Receivable Representative for an accounting firm in their Brooklyn location!*
Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments • Recording, and tracking payments in databases • Creating and running reports • Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
Experienced in Microsoft suite and adaptable to learn new software • Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills •Team player , positive attitude
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivdu Schools in Boro Park seeks f/t Executive and Administrative Assistants who are efficient, organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, strong computer skills. Opportunity for growth. Excellent environment and competitive pay. Email resume to email@example.com.
1)Brooklyn company looking for a medical billing/collection representative. Excellent phone skills required, willing to train. 50-70k. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
2)Counter sales and yard manager needed for Boro Park lumber firm. 50-90k, depending on experience. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Law firm with offices in Cedarhurst, New York and Brooklyn, New York is seeking a full-time or part-time experienced Bookkeeper or Controller for either location. Ideal candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks. Salary commensurate with experience. Our firm provides good benefits and is an excellent work environment. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Daniella Blisko | Office Manager
Jacobowitz Newman Tversky LLP
377 Pearsall Ave, Suite C, Cedarhurst, NY 11516
T: (212) 612 1110 Ext: 100 | F: (212) 671 1883
Flatbush Architectural Design office looking for highly motivated and creative team player, skilled in CAD. Needs to be able to collaborate with clients and design team. Must be able to create detailed plans and specifications. Excellent pay! Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Human Resources Manager for a growing school in the Flatbush area. Responsibilities include developing, implementing, and maintaining all areas of Human Resources, including benefits and compensation, recruitment and retention, employee relations, and compliance with applicable laws. Aviva@nj.pcsjobs.org
1) Boro Park organization looking to hire people for computer work related to their upcoming dinner. Responsibilities include phone calls and dealing with ads and reservations. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
2)Boro Park/Kensington office seeking an assistant with knowledge of QuickBooks. Approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. Requires a solid knowledge of computers, and internet navigation for research of company purchases. Bill payment and responding to venders, paying invoices, etc. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Production company based in Brooklyn looking to hire an experienced manager. Must be able to lead and delegate employees needs to be a take-charge person. Salary range 70-100k. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Medical Assistant, PT
Premium Health, is looking for a part-time Medical Assistant to triage patients, measure vitals, perform venipuncture and assist providers. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. The hours are Sunday 10-10 and Monday–Thursday 5-10. Please send resumes to email@example.com and specify Position ID: JGMA in the email subject line
Patient Care Coordinator, FT/PT
Premium Health, is looking for full or part-time Patient Care Coordinators to work alongside providers, explain results to patients, and answer patient medical questions. Requires commitment to Premium Health standards of Compassion, Agility, Respect, and Excellence and a strong medical background. We have a warm and friendly environment and offer a full benefits package. Must be able to work 5 days a week, minimum 6 hours a day. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Position ID: JGPCC in the email subject line.
Payroll Manager/Assistant Controller needed in Brooklyn company. Great position! 85k salary and excellent benefits. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Contact should be email@example.com
-TJE MENTORING AND PROJECT ASSISTANT
o Assist Program Manager and Executive Director in the following
Interview prospective candidates who need mentoring.
- Identify their mentoring needs
- Setup a connection with a mentor
- Log entries into a database
- Email and phone communication follow-up
Support needed functions as required. Included by not limited to:
- Communication and logistics for key partnership group (Tribeworks)
- Social media activity and marketing support
- Webinar setup and coordination
- Website support and administration
- Key email mailings and surveys
Other general activities as needed (could include)
- Graphic support
- Financial analysis
- Low end application updates for database and website
Support for Key Year End Event including logistics, communication, and marketing support.
JOB SKILLS – TJE MENTORING AND PROJECT SUPPORT
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Working knowledge of google docs, google sheets and google forms
Basic familiarity with high end databases such as Salesforce.
Strong organization and communication skills
Working knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, WhatsApp, etc.)
Comfort level or basic knowledge with on-line and email delivery services (Zoom, Mailchimp). Trainable in these areas.
Working knowledge of Graphic Design (optional but a key plus).
Basic knowledge of financial budgets (optional but a key plus).
20 hours per week with dedicated and agreed upon schedule- (Remote)
Position to start after Pesach 2023 and continue afterward.
Williamsburg medical office seeks a receptionist at clinic. Responsibilities include welcoming patients, confirming insurance, scheduling appointments, recording diagnosis and treatment codes, processing medical referrals, sending prescriptions to pharmacies, and scanning information into patients’ charts. Must be able to work in a very busy environment including phones, patients, and staff as needed. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
REGIONAL CARE JOBS
Regional Care Network (a Healthcare Staffing agency located in New Rochelle, NY) is seeking candidates for the following entry and mid-level positions:
- Account/Operations Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Recruiting Manager
- Business Development
These are positions with significant growth potential for the right candidate!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Tax Administrator/Bookkeeper Bristol Consultants
335 Madison Ave
Competitive compensation ($55K-$60K) with health benefits / 401k option and performance based bonus potential
Private accounting firm is seeking a full-time Tax Administrator/Bookkeeper to assist the corporate office. The ideal applicant will have prior experience in a professional business or accounting setting with superior organization and multi-tasking skills. This is a full time 5 days/week flexible remote / in office role in the Midtown Manhattan location.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- General management of office by overseeing operational efficiency and effective communications
- Work together with tax professionals to assist with office management
- Respond to IRS notices and letters
- Handle mail for tax group
- Schedule meetings
- Other general office and administrative duties: typing, filing, copying, mailing, calendar maintenance, inventory control, billing
- Assist with other ad hoc projects on annual basis and performs other duties as assigned.
- Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, mail and in-person requests.
- Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage documents, files and electronic information in an organized, efficient and
- Interact with staff, contractors, vendors, etc. in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Represent company as a professional in appearance and manner.
- Communicate written and oral communication at the highest level of professionalism
- Perform quality and quantity duties as expected for position.
- Complete company required training courses as assigned.
Position Overview/Job Description Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent computer skills particularly: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous administrative experience required (2-3 years); bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Vaccination against Covid-19 required (or periodic testing should a qualifying medical or religious exemption apply).
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, outgoing, energetic, efficient.
- Strong writing skills and pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
Any resumes or leads, please email email@example.com