FEB. 25, 2019 JOBS
We are looking add another senior analyst to our team. Ideally, this candidate would have at least 4 years of experience on the buy side.
HHR Asset Management, LLC
Offices in Berkeley Heights, NJ and NYC
Currently 15 employees
Founded in 1975, HHR Asset Management, LLC manages approximately $1.6 billion in assets across long/short and long-only U.S. equity fund strategies primarily for Foundations, Endowments, and Family Offices. Using a repeatable and collaborative research process, we take a long-term approach to investing in dynamic, innovative companies exhibiting significant and sustainable growth. Over the decades, we have utilized a consistent strategy based on disciplined, bottom-up analysis of individual securities to identify compelling investment opportunities.
If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them send their resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have an official posting yet, but the II ranked Regional Banks Equity Research team at EvercoreISI is looking to add an associate. Anyone with interest can forward their resume to Samuel.email@example.com
Entry Level Attorney
compensation: Commensurate with experience
employment type: full-time
Boutique firm is seeking a full time entry level associate attorney, 0-2 years experience. The associate will be required to handle all aspects of civil litigation. Responsibilities include research, filing, discovery and court appearances. Familiarity with litigation is a plus but not necessary. Must be licensed in NY and NJ. Associate Attorney compensation: as per experience employment type: full-time Consumer protection firm seeks an associate attorney to handle all aspects of litigation in both state and federal court. Must have some experience in FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA. Must be able to make court appearances. Must be licensed in NY and NJ, any other bar admissions a plus. Please email your resume in Word or Adobe format. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophisticated law firm with offices in Five Towns and Brooklyn with diverse practice groups including Litigation, Real Estate and Corporate is actively recruiting big firm or mid-size firm associates for each practice group. Associates with experience in either litigation, commercial real estate, corporate or healthcare transactional matters should apply. The right candidate desires to continue his/her professional and financial success with a better work life balance and minimal commute. Come work with big firm trained lawyers from top law schools handling sophisticated large transactions and litigation matters in diverse industries. Our clients are institutional, private equity and high net worth entities and businesses that acquire, operate, finance, divest, develop, and lease real estate, healthcare and financial assets across the US. Market salary commensurate with experience. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Brooklyn company in the service industry is seeking a COO. Must have previous experience in COO/integrator role.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
COO/INTEGRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
2. Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
3. Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
4. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
5. Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
6. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
7. Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
8. Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
DIR. OF BUSINESS DEV
Subject: Director of Business Development @ the NFL
: Director, Business Development
The Jewish Board
This position provides high-level executive administrative support to the CHRO as well as provide clerical, administrative, and solution-oriented support to the HR team as needed. The Supervising Office Manager is responsible for identifying and managing the right priorities and processes to ensure our team has what they need to seamlessly serve the needs of our clients.
National Football League
This position will support the department’s overall strategic planning, and is responsible for Events department business planning, metric development and performance tracking. Responsibilities include: driving analysis of strategies, tactics, investments, and processes within Events group and across broader organization to optimize fan experience and business results, playing a key role in developing mid-term and long-term strategy for existing and new events/platforms (e.g. Super Bowl, Combine, Draft, Pro Bowl, International Games, etc.), and leading business planning across department
- Lead business analysis to drive evolution of existing events and/or creation of new platforms
- Work across Events and broader organization to lead multi-year department business planning on both annual and rolling basis, including development of strategic priorities and allocation of investments across initiatives
- In partnership with key departments, create and track objectives, metrics and targets for each tentpole event with robust strategic plans to deliver goals
- Create comprehensive recap documents for each event
- Enable senior management decision-making by providing support in key areas such as analysis for ownership and committee meetings and development of strategic presentations
- Work closely with Events and Finance teams to track department budget goals, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency of department spending
- Support Events’ SVP and VPs on variety of projects as needed
Work Location: NFL Office 345 Park Avenue New York 10154
DENTAL ASSISTANT’S JOB AVAILABLE FOR RIGHT PERSON, WILLING TO TRAIN CANDIDATE THAT IS A QUICK LEARNER, WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE,ENERGETIC AND EAGER TO LEARN. POSITION IS PRIMARILY CHAIRSIDE IN DENTAL OPERATORY ALTHOUGH FRONT DESK TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED AS WELL. SEND RESUME TO SAGITDOC@AOL.COM, ASAP . MUST INCLUDE EDUCATION AND ANY WORK EXPERIENCE
DEPUTY DIR OF TUITION
WE ARE HIRING!!! Deputy Director of Tuition & Counsel Sought for Position at SINAI Schools We are an established, growing and widely-respected non-profit organization based in Bergen County, NJ that operates schools for children with special needs. Responsibilities Include: • Counsel senior management and educational administration on legal and compliance matters • Work with parents and their special education lawyers and advocates • Work on all aspects of tuition–negotiation, collection and submitting documentation for payment by district • Negotiate tuition arrangements and oversee the preparation of tuition contracts and related legal documents • Negotiate and review contracts • Review confidential financial documents • Prepare for and respond to document requests and subpoenas • Go home every day feeling like you made the world a better place Qualifications • JD Degree • Admission to the New York or New Jersey bar • Background in Special Education Law • Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word; Google Drive including Google Docs, Sheets; ability to learn relevant databases Qualified minorities and/or women are encouraged to apply; EEO. Please send resume to email@example.com
DIR OF INVESTMENTS
NY: UJA Federation is looking for a Director of Investments. Please see attached, and apply to Devana Cohen (COHEND@ujafedny.org)
UJA-FEDERATION OF NEW YORK
POSITION: Director of Investments
REPORTS TO: Chief Investment Officer
DATE: January 2019
UJA-Federation of New York cares for those in need, rescues those in harm’s way, and renews and strengthens the Jewish people in New York, in Israel, and around the world. As the largest local Jewish federation in the world, UJA-Federation has been a critical actor in the historic work of North American Jewry in Israel over the past 60 years. The Investment Office manages the endowment and pension plan assets of the UJA Federation of New York. The assets are invested with external managers globally across a broad range of asset classes and strategies including public equity and credit, hedge funds, private equity and credit, and real assets.
The Director of Investments will work closely and collaboratively with the Chief
Investment Officer and the Investment Office to develop and execute investment strategy. The ideal candidate will bring a broad capital markets knowledge base and will advise on investment strategies, portfolio construction, manager selection, and asset allocation across all key asset class areas. The individual must have the ability to articulate and defend opinions backed by rigorous analysis through both oral and written communication.
NY: Ford Foundation is looking to hire an Investment Analyst for their public markets team. Details can be found here: https://fordfoundation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FordFoundationCareerPage/job/New-York-USA/Investment-Analyst_R591
Offit Capital seeks a mid-level professional with relevant work experience in investment manager due diligence. The successful candidate will possess a minimum of five years of research experience at an endowment, foundation, family office or comparable investment platform. The VP will be an integral part of the Research team, assisting in due diligence on external investment managers including hedge funds, private investment funds, and long-only managers that invest across all asset classes.
About The Firm:
- Offit Capital is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor focused on building global, multi-asset class investment portfolios for individuals, families and non-profit institutions.
- Independent and privately held, we serve as our clients’ Chief Investment Officer across all asset classes.
- We provide objective and unbiased investment advice solely in the best interest of our clients.
- We are keenly focused on wealth preservation and market opportunities relative to each client’s distinct set of investment objectives, liquidity requirements, tax and estate planning and philanthropic goals.
- Our depth of industry experience, analytical skills and seasoned judgment allow us to serve our clients with an uncompromising standard of excellence.
- As part of a 7-person research team, within a 40 person firm, perform due diligence and ongoing monitoring of investment managers.
- Monitor performance, attribution, portfolio composition, current events and organizational changes of the invested fund managers. Perform comprehensive evaluation of each fund manager on a regular basis.
- Source new managers based on asset allocation decisions made by Offit Capital’s Strategy Committee.
- Attend meetings/calls with investment managers and record detailed, comprehensive notes.
- Superior organizational and communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- 5-7 years’ experience in manager due diligence.
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, investment managers across asset classes and strategies.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative aptitude, some experience in database management.
- Strong work ethic is essential. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team.
- Operational due diligence experience a plus.
Cover letters can be addressed to the “Offit Capital Research Team Members”. Please send all résumés and covers letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My employer Group M has many open roles across paid Search and Social marketing in NY and other cities around the US. , if anyone on your list had interest in applying please have them shoot me their resume at email@example.com.
Entry-level positions in Spring Valley, NY (Rockland County).Entry-level positions are available at a growing mortgage company in Spring Valley, NY. We offer an excellent starting salary, benefits, 401K, paid vacation and holidays, and paid training. No experience is necessary but candidates must have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and proofreading skills, strong computer skills and ability to easily learn new programs, as well as a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Menachem Fischer for the following job openings:
Research/Due Diligence – Vice President
New York, NY
We are seeking an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our growing company. In this position, you will manage a variety of administrative tasks such as answering calls, coordinating patient files and follow ups, and assist other departments with clerical support. As you will provide assistance and coordinate office activities, a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must. Part time to Full-time. Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year Location: Monsey.Yehuda Schneider Medequipped LLC, P: 845-237-2381
F: 845-746-9041, C:917-968-3599
SENIOR INVESTMENT OFFICER
New York: New York City Comptroller’s Office is looking to fill two positions, a Senior Investment Officer and an Investment Officer in the Alternative Credit Group. Please see attached for details
Title: Senior Investment Officer – Alternative Credit
Salary: $160,000 – $175,000
Bureau/Division: Bureau of Asset Management
Period: November 16, 2018 – Until Filled
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
A graduate degree from an accredited college or university in business, economics, finance, accounting or a closely related field, and four (4) or more years of progressively responsible experience in a financial services organization handling complex financial transactions with considerable exposure to fixed income investments, such as high yield, bank loans, direct lending, structured products, commercial real estate debt, stressed/distressed, and asset management or
similar experience at a consulting firm/bank; or
BS/BA degree from an accredited college with major studies in the fields mentioned above and six (6) or more years of progressively responsible professional experience as described above; or A satisfactory equivalent of education and experience mentioned above.
PREFERRED SKILLS IN ADDITION TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Demonstrated professional investment experience in high yield, bank loans, direct lending,
structured products, commercial real estate debt, or stressed and distressed debt;
Experience in investment manager sourcing and due diligence;
Experience in portfolio management, structuring and monitoring;
Experience in producing monthly, quarterly and annual investment materials;
CFA Charterholder, or progress toward earning the Charter;
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Excellent accounting, writing, presentation, interpersonal, communication and organizational
TO APPLY, GO TO: Employment Opportunities at www.comptroller.nyc.gov
Title: Investment Officer – Alternative Credit
Salary: $ 110,000 – $ 133,900
Bureau/Division: Bureau of Asset Management
Period: December 1, 2017 – Until Filled
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
A graduate degree from an accredited college or university in business, economics, finance, accounting or a closely related field, and three (3) or more years of progressively responsible experience in a financial services organization handling complex financial transactions with considerable exposure to fixed income investments, such as high yield, bank loans, direct lending, structured products, commercial real estate debt, stressed/distressed debt, and/or asset management or similar experience at a consulting firm/bank; or BS/BA degree from an accredited college with major studies in the fields mentioned above and five (5) or more years of progressively responsible professional experience as described above; or
A satisfactory equivalent of education and experience mentioned above.
PREFERRED SKILLS IN ADDITION TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Clearly demonstrated substantial professional investment experience in alternative credit strategies, including direct lending, structured products, commercial real estate debt, or stressed and distressed debt is preferred; Experience in investment manager sourcing and due diligence, portfolio management, structuring and monitoring;
Experience in producing monthly, quarterly and annual investment materials is ideal; CFA Charter holder, or progress toward earning the Charter is a plus;
Excellent accounting, writing, presentation, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). TO APPLY, GO TO: Employment Opportunities at www.comptroller.nyc.gov
Polaris is seeking a Senior Underwriter with agency experience to join our team of underwriters. Located in Central Jersey. Great Growth Potential – please email resume to email@example.com
Immediate opening for a First Grade English Teacher. Afternoon position, Supportive, professional teaching staff.. Small class size; excellent pay. Experienced only. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org