1)Seeking accountants, controllers, and bookkeepers of all levels and salary ranges. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
2) Family owned company (75+years) in Manhattan ( provides security to companies) is looking for an Accountant with at least 3 years general accounting/bookkeeping experience. This is a very hands on, roll up your sleeves position responsible for Payroll, Accounts Payable, Some Accounts Receivable and the monthly close. You will report to the controller and also have direct contact with the owner. You have to have very good QuickBooks experience and good working knowledge of Excel. The company treats their employees very well as many people have been with the company many years. Salary is going up to $75,000 plus a bonus and a full benefits package. Might be able to work at least 1 day a week remotely. Please send resume to recruiter in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Fund Accountant Candidate Search
Boothbay is an institutional investment firm dedicated to seeking consistent, uncorrelated absolute returns in all market environments. Boothbay combines proprietary portfolio construction and risk management technology to target traditional and non-traditional sources of alpha by dynamically allocating capital across strategies with idiosyncratic sources of return. Boothbay’s investment strategies focus on all major asset classes globally. Within a broad range of investment strategies, we deploy our capital with the objective of generating high risk adjusted returns.
Office Location: Centrally located in Westchester County, NY between Scarsdale, Larchmont, and Greenwich, CT.
Anticipated Salary Range: $75,000 – $125,000 base salary + eligible for discretionary bonus
Boothbay is seeking to add a member to the accounting and finance team to our Westchester NY office with the following qualifications and abilities:
- • Approximately four years of financial operations and accounting experience is required. Prior audit or tax experience at a recognized accounting firm is preferred but not required.
- • The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage complex situations, and proactively and independently execute, follow through on, and bring deliverables, projects and/or special initiatives to completion are essential.
- • Proven analytical abilities, well-developed communication and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail are vital.
- • The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams located in different offices and time zones.
- • Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or applicable field is required. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities of this individual will include:
- • Liaise with counterparties, 3rd party managers and the fund administrator to rectify cash and position breaks
- • Review the fund administrator’s daily & monthly portfolio valuation
- • Review documentation for OTC investments and ensure that accounting and pricing is performed accurately
- • Review allocation of P&L to investors and calculation of management and performance fees
- • Review calculation of fees payable and P&L allocable to portfolio managers
- • Calculate fund expense accruals
- • Assist with annual audit process and review year-end financial statements
- • Assist with review of federal K-1 workpapers and ad-hoc tax requests
- • Assist with quarterly and annual compliance and regulatory reporting
- • Participate in projects designed to increase the firm’s operational efficiency
Candidate Resumes: Recruiting@BBayMgmt.com
Flatbush office seeks female admin assistant part-time in the Marine Park area. Great environment! Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Looking for a new role or know someone who is? MKG is working on some great administrative roles at all levels, details below on the roles. I’m hoping you know someone on the market or maybe you want to catch up about yourself. I would love to set up a call, or chat via email, about you or your referrals – please keep in mind that we do not have any fully remote roles.
All Job Openings: https://mkgsearch.com/openings/ – Please note that we do not have any fully remote roles.
New York City
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/administrative-assistant-15193/ – Admin Assistant to 2 Sr MDs and Team | Financial Services | $100-115K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-to-president_15195/ – Executive Assistant to President | Financial Services | $100-110K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-15194/ – Executive Assistant | Private Equity | $90-100K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/events-manager-executive-assistant-15198/ – Events Manager/Executive Assistant | Venture Capital | $90-110K plus Bonus & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/research-investment-team-administrative-assistant_15202/ – Research/Investment Team Admin Assistant | Financial Services | $90-105K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-investment-banking-team-15217/ – Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Team | Financial Services | $90-95K plus Paid OT & Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/executive-assistant-15226/ – Executive Assistant | Law Firm | $80-100K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/compliance-coordinator_15206/ – Legal/Compliance Coordinator | Financial Services | $80-95K plus Paid OT & Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/senior-team-assistant_15187/ – Senior Team Assistant | Financial Services | $75-90K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/administrative-assistant_15214/ – Administrative Assistant | Financial Services | $75-85K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Fully Paid for Benefits & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/receptionist-office-coordinator-15197/ – Receptionist/Office Coordinator | Venture Capital | $65-75K plus Paid OT & Bonus & Lunch Paid for Daily
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-manager-15216/ – Office Manager | Venture Capital | $110-120K plus Bonus
https://mkgsearch.com/jobs/office-manager-15211/ – Office Manager | Hedge Fund | $100-110K plus Bonus
Advertising/general manager for popular Brooklyn weekly. Must have good computer skills and be fluent in both English and Yiddish. 80k salary, plus generous commission. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Brooklyn law firm looking to hire a personal injury attorney. 75-150k. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Exciting Position for a Curriculum Coordinator Special Ed School Seeks a Curriculum Coordinator Warm and Stimulating Environment Full/Part time position Special Ed Experience a must Email Resume: email@example.com.
Executive Assistant/Assistant Project Manager
The Ronald S. Lauder Impact Initiative (LII) believes in the primacy of Jewish education, as the key to engaged, vibrant Jewish futures.
We are a startup with audacious goals to change the trajectory of the declining Jewish Day School enrollment trends in North and South America using bold and creative strategies. This is a rare opportunity to be employee number one and a hands-on, active partner, in building our organization from the ground up.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to serve as an Executive Assistant/Assistant Project Manager for this new initiative. If you are passionate, committed and deeply curious about solving challenges to secure the future of the Jewish people, this job is for you.
- Communications: Manage email, and all communications on behalf of the Executive Director internally and with all stakeholders. Draft memos and handle complex and confidential information with discretion. Prepare and edit documents, presentations and correspondences. Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Logistics, scheduling and time management: Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, schedule internal and external meetings and appointments, travel, resolve scheduling issues, balance personal appointments with work meetings. Organize and coordinate events, meetings and calls. General administrative tasks.
- Project management: Manage the Executive Director’s to-dos, ensure she stays up to date and on track with key projects. Assist in development, design and implementation of program plans and budgets. Assist in monitoring progress and adjusting resources as needed to ensure program success. Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure communication and that all program deliverables are met. Assist in analyzing program data and reporting on key metrics. Identify and resolve any issues that may arise during various initiative life cycles. ● Special projects: Manage a wide variety of unique projects depending on what the Executive Director needs.
Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple programs and projects simultaneously
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in relevant software for project management and office administration
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Ability to work independently and handle confidential information with discretion
Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, pivoting when necessary and re-prioritizing.
Problem solving: identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively \
Initiative and ability to execute something from beginning to completion
Effective time management and prioritization of tasks
This is a full time NYC based position with some hybrid office/WFH flexibility.
A minimum of three years’ prior work experience is required.
Salary range 65,000 +, commensurate with experience
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@lauder-impact.org
Data Risk Reporting Lead
Type: Contract to Hire
Pay rate: $60/hr.-$65/hr. on C2C OR $50-$55/hr. on W2
Conversion salary: $115K plus 15% bonus
Client is currently seeking a Data Risk Reporting Lead for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in data analytics leveraging different visualization tools and platforms. Additionally, this individual must have elite strategic thinking skills as well as executive level verbal and written communication skills. This individual will be asked to produce, analyze, and identify root cause of metrics for several segments across the organization.
- 5+ years of experience with data quality, data management, data analytics, data reporting and data visualization.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working with Tableau and/or Alteryx.
- Proven ability to provide strategic thoughts and/or business acumen to present findings within the data and metrics being analyzed.
- Experience working in a risk reporting or regulatory risk reporting environment.
- Executive level written and verbal communication skill
- Thanks and Regards,
- Scott Miller
Desk: 267-369-1433 Ext.8046
FIVE TOWNS/BROOKLYN JOBS
Multiple opportunities available within the Five Towns/Brooklyn. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 516-234-5475 for more information.
- Administrator – Educational Institution – 100K+
- Care Manager – Healthcare Agency – Requires Bachelor’s degree – 50K+
- Junior Accountant – Real Estate Firm – Requires 1-6 years’ accounting or bookkeeping experience, no CPA necessary – 65K-90K
- Tax Manager – Public Accounting Firm – Requires CPA – 90K+
- Executive Assistant – School Schedule – 60K+
- Executive Director – Educational Institution – 160K-180K
- Practice Director – Healthcare – 120K-150K+, Full Benefits
- Executive Assistant – 70K-120K+, Full Benefits
Large Medical Facility in Brooklyn is seeking an HR Director. Responsibilities include to organize, plan, develop, direct, and implement the administration of human resources functions and carry out policies and procedures relating to all phases of human resource activities. This includes staffing, compensation and benefits administration. 150-200k. Rwosner@ny.pcsjobs.org
Established Jewish Day school in Flatbush seeking a Human Resources Manager to lead the Human Resources Department for the organization, including implementation of the teacher’s contract, administration of the benefits program, and responsibility for compliance issues and personnel matters. 70-95k plus benefits. Rwosner@ny.pcsjobs.org
Store in Boro park looking to hire a hard-working manager to delegate and run the store. Sun-Fr. 1300-1600 per week. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location-Type: Remote CST/EST Hours
Start Date Is: ASAP
Duration: 2 Month Contract to Hire
Compensation Range: $35-$40/hour
Support 200+ luxury hotels, all with different creative needs
Role is not client facing (working with HHM Marketing Manager)
Type of work: website recommendations/updates, wedding brochures, create special landing page for spa etc
2-4 years as a Creative PM
Experience creating burn reports
Can manage lot of admin work, updating & tracking in systems and numerous assets
Detailed oriented, tedious, fast pace – good at pushing things through
Can read a creative brief and anticipate questions that designers will ask
Can work in fast paced environment
Working with Marketing Managers at HHM (can send nice/professional emails)
Can work without a lot of oversight
Very independent – can figures things out and make decisions
Industry: Agency/working in fast paced environment
Can work in a casual setting
Like to Haves
Phone: (646) 545-3548 Email: email@example.com
Boro Park/Kensington office seeks office assistant with knowledge of QuickBooks. Approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. Requires a solid knowledge of computers, internet navigation for research of company purchases. Bill payment and responding to venders, paying invoices etc… Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Brooklyn Staffing agency looking for a Payroll Assistant
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivdu Schools in Boro Park seeks f/t Executive and Administrative Assistants who are efficient, organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, strong computer skills. Opportunity for growth. Excellent environment and competitive pay. Email resume to email@example.com.
Project Manager with Salesforce (Banking Domain)
Hire Time: Fulltime
Location: Fully Remote
Project Manager with overall experience between 10 – 15 years.
Salesforce experience is a must have.
PM for warehouse lending, collateralized loan obligation.
PM for CIB and Global Debt finance / CIB exp( Global debt finance/wholesale lending)
Strong understanding of SDLC, Soft Skills, work model and language same as the other position.
Looking for an active PM who can manage stakeholder relationships, and able to kickstart projects, identify the risks and complete the project on time.
Proactive and able to learn client’s culture quickly.
Create and manage proposal and ability to discover and learn.
Brooklyn Real Estate Office looking for a Receptionist
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGIONAL CAR JOBS
Regional Care Network (a Healthcare Staffing agency located in New Rochelle, NY) is seeking candidates for the following entry and mid-level positions:
These are positions with significant growth potential for the right candidate!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Regional Care Network (a healthcare staffing agency) is looking to hire a Junior Accountant to assist with our financial operations.
Assist with Month end closing
Assist with Accounts Receivable, Billing, and collections
General ledger journal entries and bank account reconciliations
Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
No experience required
QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus
Healthcare experience is a plus
Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial services firm in Williamsburg seeking a risk analyst representative with good communication skills. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Retail store seeking full time manager/sales position
bridal & evening wear
For more info call Sarah 917-856-6220
Front Desk Secretary and customer Service for a large healthcare agency in Boro Park. Full Time. Friendly and computer savvy. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Flatbush nonprofit seeking a secretary/coordinator for office work and to follow up with clients and parents. Must be computer savvy. Great pay! Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org