Accounting Director at large Jewish non-profit organization
· As a member of the Finance department’s leadership team, contribute toward its goals of ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
· Keep abreast of accounting and financial-oriented trends and developments potentially affecting not-for profit entities.
· Engage in critical and confidential aspects of the Organization’s accounting and financial activities and assist with the development, improvement, formalization and conformity of related policies, procedures and controls.
· Research accounting and other regulatory guidance (GAAP, etc.) and interpret, evaluate and summarize for Management the applicability and impact to the Organization.
· With respect to newly mandated accounting principles and other requirements, take the lead on corresponding implementation and subsequent compliance monitoring efforts.
· Manage efforts to create and maintain on-going uniformity of regional accounting and financial reporting activities.
· Perform comprehensive review of Organization’s current chart of accounts for optimization and establish and maintain consistency across all divisions of the Organization.
· Analyze and perform reconciliations of various key general ledger accounts and operational activities, introducing additional and refining existing methodologies where warranted.
· Perform finance-related special projects as needed (i.e., cost-benefit analysis, business case presentation, ad-hoc financial schedule/report development, strategic initiatives support, etc.) of varying degrees of complexity in facilitation of Management decisions.
· Apply analytical skills and business acumen to departmental activities to proactively identify actionable opportunities, offer recommendations and effect their implementation.
· Evaluate existing processes to identify inefficiencies and redundancies and make recommendations for improvement.
· Research and evaluate opportunities to introduce technology solutions to automate and reduce manual effort and create efficiencies in both recording and reconciling various financial reports.
· Partner with and develop strong relationships with functional teams across the Organization.
· A CPA with a minimum of 5-7 years of Accounting experience, some Public Accounting experience preferred
· Experience supervising and managing staff
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Experience using technology solutions to improve efficiencies
· Not for profit experience a plus
email resumes to email@example.com
Walnut Court Capital Consulting, a boutique investment consulting firm based in Bergen County, NJ, is seeking a highly-motivated Analyst to join its thriving team. The Analyst role represents an excellent growth opportunity for operationally-minded, strategy-oriented, corporate finance professionals looking to build a career in mergers and acquisitions. The firm provides an excellent opportunity to gain an expansive breadth of hands-on experience in M&A, private equity and debt capital raises and financial restructuring assignments. You will enjoy a unique opportunity for far greater responsibility and recognition than at comparable firms.
• Working as a part of team supporting senior dealmakers throughout the transaction process
• Drafting pitch materials, information memoranda and power point presentations.
• Participate in due diligence, and other meetings with client management; design and prepare key transaction materials including financial models, offering memoranda and management presentations
• Performing company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence.
• Contributing to the development of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BA or BS degree with course work in accounting and finance required, CPA, MBA, CFA preferred but not required
• 2+ years prior work experience in investment banking, capital markets, corporate finance, accounting or M&A
• Demonstrated quantitative, analytic and financial modeling skills, including financial statement analysis
• Extraordinary critical thinking and problem solving ability
• High level of motivation and individual initiative
• High level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
• Proven multi-tasking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate/interface directly with clients and across deal teams (internally and externally)
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, with expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Interested candidates should send a cover letter with salary requirements and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A fast-growing, multi-faceted and established construction company servicing the five boroughs is looking to hire a full charge controller.
The controller will be charged with overseeing all financial activities including, but not limited to:
Conducting internal audits
Assessing financial status
Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations
Managing billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
Serve as primary contact for external accountant
Cash flow management
Retrospective and prospective financial reports to aid in business analysis and forecasting
The candidate must possess the following core characteristics and abilities:
· Strong leadership qualities
· Previous experience in the construction industry strong preferred
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage a team and meet internal and external deadlines
· Be detail-oriented
· 5+ years of progressive accounting/controller experience in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like a good depiction of your skills and abilities and you are looking for an exciting and rewarding challenge with great growth potential please apply and learn more about joining our team. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com.
High quality private pomona family dental office
Looking for Dental Assistant .
Must be experienced.
Out -going, and available 20/25 hours a week.
Send resume asap for immediate response, include work experience and education._ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Accounting Assistant – Boropark
Crises Interventionist/Teacher Assistant – Brooklyn
Evaluators – All locations
Maintenance Substitute – Brooklyn
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Nurse – One-to-One – Rockland
Speech Language Pathologists – Part-Time – Brooklyn
Speech Language Pathologist – Temporary position – Woodmere
Physical Therapist – Boropark and Monsey
Psychologist – Brooklyn
Psychologist Evaluator – PerDiem – Rockland/Monsey
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Vision Therapist – Boropark
HASC has locations in Boropark, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
FULL TIME MONSEY AREA – EXCITING OPPORTUNITY,
on board new hires
manage training setup
basic administrative duties, including filing
follow multi-step processes through completion
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
detail oriented and highly organized
good phone demeanor
above average computer skills (word/basic excel/outlook)
people person and team player
RESUME WITH OFFICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
MORTGAGE ADVISOR – Entry Level
Ark Mortgage, Inc. is seeking highly motivated individuals to provide administrative support to Mortgage Advisors. This is an opportunity to join a growing company that values its employees and invests in their future. We offer excellent salary and benefits, on-the-job training and opportunities for career growth. These are full-time, entry level positions which are available in 4 locations: Spring Valley NY, Monroe NY, Lakewood NJ and Brooklyn NY. High school diploma (or equivalent) required. This is an amazing opportunity to gain real professional experience! Don’t miss out! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently looking to hire a qualified individual for a back office position. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 845-464-9959 or email@example.com.
I am reaching out today from Therapy Source, a therapy staffing company. We are committed to empowering children worldwide, by providing educational organizations with exceptional in-person and online therapy services and solutions.
We currently have an opening for a school-based Occupational Therapist that I’m hoping might be a fit for your schedule and interests.
– Employment: Contract – Part-time
– Hours: 6-25 hours per week (1-4 days)
– Days: Monday – Friday (flexible schedule)
– Caseload: K-12
– Location: Paterson, NJ
– Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in NJ
– Possession of up-to-date clearances (or willingness to obtain)
– Possession of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
For more information about this position, please reply directly to this email.
Bill Daniels | Sr. Account Manager
Office: 866.783.5301 | 484.342.2000 x 372
Seeking personal assistant to work with Director of a small company on the upper west side. Part time and flexible hours. Ideal for a student. Please forward resumes toSeisenberg93@gmail.com. Plz put HG in subject
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ASSOC.
Greenwich, CT based Multi Billion Hedge Fund / Single Family Office (and valued Treetop investment partner) is seeking a Real Estate Investment Associate for immediate hire:
– 1-4 years of experience
– Investment Banking experience in the Real Estate Sector. Investing experience a plus, but not required.
– Top quality academic performance
– Proficient at Excel/modeling
– Work in Greenwich, CT (periodic use of NYC office available)
If you are a fit, please email your resume to me (Eric) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
office looking to hire Outside Sales Agents who are focused on building a
network of clients, and helping those clients meet their insurance and
financial needs. Unlimited earning & growth potential. On job
Contact Yehoshua Belsky at 347 210 1403 or email email@example.com ft.com/offi