Real Estate Agents Wanted
Commercial & Residential
We train you how to canvas for listings and
negotiate deals & coach you to help you
succeed. Commission 1099 compensation.
We help prepare you for the State test.
Offices located in the Venetian on Ave P in
Our agents have access to unmatched training
opportunities, cutting-edge technology, and a
collaborative company culture designed to help agents
build an established presence in the New York City real
718 971-1675 Jack@jacohengroup.com
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Metro New York
Salary: $200,000 -250,000 DOE
Prestigious luxury Fashion E-Commerce Portal is seeking a strong CFO with 8+ years experience (Retail, E-Commerce Fashion industry A+) Responsible for planning, directing and controlling financial activities; working closely with COO and CEO and senior management.
We are looking for an experienced CFO to elevate our Finance team, automate our A/P processes, and improve our financial reporting and analytics capabilities. Our ideal CFO is for someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and dig into the details and systems in to understand the mechanics of the business, and equally comfortable in the boardroom discussing strategy with our other executives.
The CFO will lead a team of 8-10 people and be responsible to for every facet of our company finances including: accounts payable, cash management, closings and reconciliations, financial reporting and analytics, taxes, and cost savings. We work in a highly dynamic industry where accuracy, strategy, analytics, efficiency, and execution are critical to our success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization against term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts
• Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information
• Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plans
• Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by business unit, forecast vs. budget, and weekly cash flow
• Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts
• Oversee weekly cash management
• Oversee accounting and AP Department, approve payables
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget
• Create/lead financial planning and analysis department
• Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures
• Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state, and federal tax returns.
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
• Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, auditors, and officials
• Utilize modeling and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight
• Serve as a key member of executive leadership team
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
• 6 years minimum experience as a CFO in a mid-size consumer goods, retail, or ecommerce company
• 8-10+ years total accounting or finance experience
• Background coordinating with IT staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system.
• Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
• “Hands On” ERP Systems Experience
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and teamwork – and ability to motivate staff.
Please send your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com
(your search will be held confidential)