Executive Director for prestigious Non for Profit Org.
Location: Based out of Brooklyn New York
Salary: Lucrative Salary + benefits
The Executive Director will be the key management leader of the Organization. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance:
• Works closely with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
• Responsible for leading in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
• Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Org. to function properly and to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability:
• Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
• Responsible for fundraising Events/Dinners/Auctions and developing other revenues necessary to support Org’s mission.
• Responsible for the fiscal integrity to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
3) Organization Operations:
• Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
• Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
• Responsible effective administration of operations.
• Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
4) Public Relations – PR
• Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
• Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong public speaking ability.
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of positive energy.
Please send your resume in confidence to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com
(submittals will be kept strictly confidential)