itle: Level II Engineer
Location: Elizabeth New Jersey
Salary: commensurate with experience
Responsibilities And Technologies:
• Level II desktop support with Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, and proprietary applications.
• Work with and learn from the Lead tech in an enterprise environment with best practices.
• Follow IT Workflow process, including helpdesk priorities, request tracking, documentation and project management
• 2+ years’ experience in providing Desktop IT Support.
• Enterprise experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of Win10 and Windows server16
• knowledge in AD, GP, RBAC, Print servers, file servers, terminal servers, windows updates.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with PC’ s, laptops, printers, remote access and file shares.
• Assist in upgrades, migrations, projects
Enterprise experience in the following a plus
• Phone systems
• Camera systems
• Key card Access control
• Monitoring software
• Email Protection
• Patching and endpoint protection services
• Windows deployment services
Kaspersky | Proofpoint | Entrapass | DW | Netcrunch | Clearpass | Cayosoft | Airwatch | Genesis | Fortigate | Teem | Efile | WDS | PDQ | Azure | Office365 | Pulse secure
Do you fit the experience above? Please send your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com