Director of E-Commerce
Location: Ramsey New Jersey
Salary: $175-$200k+ Great Benefits!
Summary of the position:
The Director of E-Commerce is a newly created position that will lead the E-Commerce Dept. In this role you will develop and own the roadmap of tactics required to introduce/implement a digital channel focused on driving customer experience and customer adoption.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop the framework and lead the direction and execution of the company’s E-Commerce strategy.
• Identify which products, offerings and services are to be available through the E-commerce platform; including mapping and internal collaboration to execute fulfillment
• Proactively develop the E-Commerce roadmap that reaches company performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one-, three- and five-year period.
• Drive improvements in all steps of the digital purchasing journey which lead to increased website adoption by the company’s existing customers and achievement of E-Commerce revenue targets.
• Collaborate with the company’s marketing partners to develop a search engine optimization and search engine plan that transforms the existing company website and E-Commerce platform to drive new customer business through a digital channel.
• Direct the content strategy for the E-Commerce platform
• Collaborate with field sales to ensure a deep understanding of customer needs are understood and reflected in the E-commerce platform.
• Direct the efforts to sell products from alternate E-Commerce websites to drive through the E-Commerce platform
• Lead the on-going evolution of accurate and comprehensive KPIs for the digital channel overall and site performance.
• Meets assigned targets for sales growth, sales volume and strategic objectives gained through the E-Commerce platform
• Review new technologies to identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of site improvement efforts.
• Collaborate with Customer Service, IT and Supply Chain to ensure timely and efficient fulfillment of orders placed on through the E-Commerce platform
• Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all website expenses
• Work closely with other departments such as IT, Pricing, Category Management, and Marketing
• Very strong expertise in Amazon.com optimizations and systems process a must.
• Expertise in e-Commerce customer expectations and the tactical methods to deliver those experiences.
• Exceptional team leadership skills, including team member hiring and on-boarding
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
• High project management skills
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Solid knowledge of online trends and web technology
• Computer literate and understanding of web technologies
• Experience using packages like Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Products
• Self-motivated, high initiative, self-directed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Internet/Digital Marketing or related field a plus
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
Please email your resume outlining Qualifications/Skills above to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com