A national Homewares Wholesaler seeks Account Receivable Manager to manage the Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Collection transaction cycle across a range of customers, including national retailers and small shops. Experience in dealing with Chain stores a plus.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Manage 3-4 personnel tasked with billing and collections
2. Supervise processing of customer orders
3. Implement efficient and proactive review of Chargebacks and related accounting
4. Supervise 2-3 personnel tasked with customer service function
5. Develop and implement efficiencies in the Data Entry and Data Oversight functions of the
6. Coordinate the approval process for customer lines of credit
7. Manage department costs for optimal budget to actual review
8. Evaluate and manage collection procedures
The successful candidate will possess the following skills set:
1. Proven leader and experienced motivator of direct reports, able to set goals for personnel and
provide related feedback in a timely manner.
2. Capacity to understand and interface with other areas of the company.
3. Effective manager of staffing productivity, ensure timely completion of projects.
4. Excellent written and verbal communicative ability.
5. Ability to multitask and delegate projects to direct reports.
The candidate shall collaborate with the COO and with the Finance Department to manage the daily
operations of the Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Collection transaction cycle.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry
We are looking for a motivated and experienced administrative assistant to help out with the day to day operations of the company. The right candidate will find ample opportunities to grow with our company.
· Order and Data entry
· Answering phones and working with customers
· Assist with various ad-hoc tasks on a day to day basis
· Intake of orders
· Invoice review
· Processing and tracking customer claims
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following capabilities and qualities:
· Must be hard-working, responsible, reliable and dependable.
· Must be a quick learner sharp, intelligent and focused
· Must have a positive attitude
· Good communication skills both verbally and written
· Team player and the Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Must be detail-oriented and procedure-oriented.
· Proactive, self driven and efficient
· Ability to perform a wide variety of office support tasks
· Ability to work independently with no supervision, as well as being able to work closely with others.
· Has the self-motivation to work efficiently and to complete tasks in a timely manner
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Answer phones in a prompt & professional manner, transfer incoming calls to appropriate parties or voicemail
Job Type: Full-time
· Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
· Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
· High school degree
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· Job Type: Full-time
· Compensation: $25,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year; Negotiable;
Please email resumes and questions to email@example.com
Looking for an AR manager for a national homewares wholesaler located in NJ (commute from Bklyn, Monsey and Lakewood about an hour) previous experience in dealing with Wal-Mart, TJ Max, Macys etc a plus. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT VP (Public Relations)
The Ruth Group
New York, NY, USA
Rapidly growing healthcare-focused strategic investor and public relations firm seeking experienced, smart, talented and dedicated manager-level healthcare PR pro with a proactive attitude and the knowledge and skills to deliver results for our biotech and medtech clients. Founded in 1999, The Ruth Group (TRG) is a leading healthcare investor and public relations advisory firm located in New York, NY.
· Must have deep PR experience, trained at credible PR agency
· Must know/enjoy/have deep healthcare experience
· Must have account leadership experience, be able to lead multiple accounts
· Must have experience developing PR strategy
· Must know media, have reporter relationships
· Must be dynamic, lively, interested; sees value in attention to detail
· Must have medical meeting experience, onsite experience strongly preferred
· IR knowledge a plus
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE
Bookkeeper (mainly for expenses reimbursement, AP, payroll and client invoice)- very strait forward tasks…..Compensation is competitive.Resumes to email@example.com
We are now recruiting for interns for the Spring Semester for our internship program. This is an immersive internship program that allows interns to gain practical work experience. They will be reporting to one department, but will also be part of a larger cohort of interns that will have networking and professional development opportunities.
There are multiple role open for different departments which require different technical skills, but all interns should have a desire to understand the work that the OU does, and contribute to the Jewish community.
Please see attached flyer for contact and more information.
Shalom Orlian, MS
HR Talent Management Specialist
11 Broadway, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10004
SumZero is looking to hire a VP of Marketing with the explicit objective to add qualified users to the business’s online platform. Please message me if you or someone you know might be interested! Over a ten-year period, SumZero has established itself as a leader in value-added research and data within the investment industry. We’d like to hire someone capable of harnessing this momentum and applying it toward a variety of core marketing strategies, including communications, branded content creation/syndication, email marketing, DRM campaigns, social ads, and PR. In addition to overseeing external communications and strategies designed to accelerate member growth, this hire will also be responsible for coordinating communications within the SumZero community and external partnerships with major third-party financial media groups, including CNBC, the WSJ, Bloomberg, Barron’s. Additional Reference Items: About SumZero: https://sumzero.com/about SumZero in the Media:https://sumzero.com/press
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NYLife Brooklyn/Monsey office looking to fill Outside Sales Career positions in the insurance and financial products market.
Unlimited earning & growth potential. On job training provided.
Contact Yehoshua Belsky at 347 210 1403 or email email@example.com
Sales & Operational Careers are Now Available with a 42 Year Old Firm Providing Commercial & Residential Alarm & Security Systems. Duties Include Sales, Customer Relations, Product Ordering & Restocking. Salary plus Incentives. Experience a Plus But Not Mandatory. Full Training Programs Provided. Send Resumes To:
Marty Katz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TALENT ACQUISTION SPECIALIST
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist to work out of our Bronx, NY corporate offices. The ideal candidate will be capable of meeting deadlines, thinking and acting proactively, comfortable communicating with nursing home staff as well as job applicants, and be highly organized.
• Create, post and maintain job posts for vacant positions
• Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
• Monitor and update master spreadsheets as assigned
• Meet regularly for follow-up sessions with HR to ensure facilities are properly staffed
• Communicate and build strong relationships with businesses, local schools and colleges, and outside companies
• Implement and manage special programs and employee incentives
• Locate and communicate with candidates for harder to fill positions
• Interview candidates at local job fairs and events
• Other general recruitment related tasks as needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Prior office work experience preferred
• Familiarity with social media preferred
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Must be an excellent “people’s person”
• Ability to travel
• Can-do attitude with a knack for problem solving
Please follow the above link for more information and to apply or email your resume to email@example.com.