NYC Metro / In house Senior Accountants with Skilled Nursing Facilities Experience
My clients are looking to hire senior accountants with SNF experience.
If any accountants are looking to go in house , Reach out to me for a confidential discussion , salaries 120k to 180k.
212 344 5050
Our company seeks to hire an administrative assistant. Job will include billing, interaction with customers and general office work. Must have good phone manners, knowledge of Word, Excel and general computer knowledge. Early Friday and closed for many holidays.
Salary Commensurate with experience + 401K, health insurance, and life insurance.
Please send résumés to email@example.com
About Camp Moshava Wild Rose
Located in northern Wisconsin, Camp Moshava Wild Rose is the only Jewish Modern Orthodox Overnight
camp in the US Midwest. With 242 acres of expansive, beautiful grounds and private lakes, Wild Rose
provides the perfect environment for a down to earth, caring camp experience for campers who are in
2-9 grades. Moshava Wild Rose is affiliated with Bnei Akiva of the US and Canada Youth Movement.
Campers enjoy many activities while at camp, including our aquatics program with a large inground pool,
lake toys, and boating, as well as our sports and outdoor adventure programs, which offers team and
individual sports, rock climbing, high and low ropes, and biking on seven trails. In addition we pride
ourselves on our creative programs, including Melechet Yad (arts and crafts), Teva (nature) in our garden,
and culinary arts in our brand new Bishul teaching kitchen. Our camp community is grounded in
engaging Jewish practice and learning with an emphasis on Jewish traditions, a very spiritual Shabbat
and lots of singing and dancing throughout the summer.
This Assistant Director position reports to the Director of Moshava Wild Rose.
Join a small but mighty camp team to become an integral part of shaping the future of Moshava Wild
Rose. As a camp that has served Jewish families for over 80 years, we want to continue bringing new
and innovative leaders to our organization. The Assistant Director position will be essential in the
planning, development, and hiring of staff, as well as the enrollment and care of campers. They will
coordinate and lead pre-camp training and activities at camp to ensure staff are prepared and connected
to our community. During the summer, this important leadership position oversees the well being of our
campers through quality supervision and coaching of all levels of staff. The Assistant Camp Director is
required to be at camp in Wisconsin during the Summer season (Mid-June to Mid-August).
Core Area of Responsibility #1: Head of Staff and Camper Experiences
- Recruit summer staff to increase the pool of qualified candidates for camp (e.g., job sites,
community posts, networking…)
- Coordinate and perform interviews with all group and specialist staff candidates. Track
information for candidates in camp database
- Ensure collection and review of all references for qualified candidates
- Work with the Director to place all staff and send out all contracts
- Track staff that have signed back contracts and see which positions are still needed
- Responsible for maintaining contact with all hired staff throughout the year, including
preparations for summer, answering questions, and strengthening relationships
Other areas of Staffing and Training:
- Help put together staff supervision standards with the Director and Admin team
- Implement standards for staff supervision
- Lead design on pre-camp training/orientation
- Run pre-camp training Orientation with Rosh Moshava
- Coordinate meetings and training with Rosh Moshava and Roshei Edot before summer
- Coordinate zoom training (approximately four) in the spring, leading into the summer for staff.
- Implement standards for camper and staff care through the summer
- Responsible for the flow and effectiveness of information around camper care and staff
- Directly supervise the Rosh Moshava and Camper Care Team Leader (e.g., Social worker)
- Responsible for ongoing staff development (coaching, training, etc)
- Partner with the Program Director to ensure all specialists are assigned and actively participating
in their bunk responsibilities
- Oversee evaluation process for both staff and campers
- Ensure staff are regularly attending davening and all activities
- Partner with the Rosh Mosh to address any tzevet performance issues that arise
- Plan Night Tochnits and Tzevet appreciation activities through the summer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Management, Non-profit, Education, or related field
- 3+ years of camping experience and/or similar leadership experience
- Familiarity and comfortability with Orthodox Jewish practices and knowledge of the Bnei Akiva
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, drive to take initiative, and capable of working independently and
with a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office and working in Google Drive
- Reflect a sense of flexibility and adaptability around whatever challenges arise in camp life
- Ability to model good leadership and willingness to lend a hand when it is needed
- Willingness to live in camp during Pre-camp, summer season and Post camp
- Ability to travel when needed through the year for camper and staff recruitment and to attend
- Serves as an active leader on the year-round camp team, taking the initiative to communicate
and solve problems, resolve conflicts, and maintain positive relationships with all key
- Demonstrated managerial, oversight and coaching experience
- Salary is competitive with a benefits package
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeping/ payroll manager
Audio/ Visual company in Far Rockaway, NY looking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper to manage finances/ QuickBooks/ payroll etc…
Must be proficient in QuickBooks
30 hours/ week
Email resumes to
Rapidly growing healthcare real estate company is looking for a bright CFO to oversee accounting, bookkeeping, asset management, and financial reporting. Significant real estate related experience is required. Healthcare experience is a plus.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Pomona High tech dental group practice seeks bright personable and friendly employee for great opportunity. P/T F/T position of responsibility with a newly constructed family dental practice in heart of Pomona. Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , that includes education and past employment info.
Growing high tech Family Practice in Pomona seeks Dentist to add to team of 4 highly qualified practitioners in various dental specialities..
Emergency care and pediatrics would very much be welcome.
Great salary and work environment in a 4 chair new facility.
Send Resume with education and work experience to
Financial Analyst-III (Senior)
Location: Jersey City. NJ
Duration: 06 months contract
Under the supervision of Executive Director, Franchise Finance, this position has responsibility for Global Franchises commercial expense management. Role will require partnering with commercial franchise leads and their teams, as well as collaborating with franchise finance colleagues.
Responsibilities include monthly closing activities, ensuring compliance with expense policies, reporting of monthly actual results including variance analysis vs. forecast and budget, supporting development of expense forecasts, budget and other analyses as required.
Primary financial reporting and forecasting activities include:
• Complete monthly closing activities and analyzes actual results to highlight key performance drivers and provide insight on potential implications for achieving targets.
• Coordinate and communicate important expense related guidance and announcements.
• Ensure integrity of reported financial results by maintaining planning/reporting models and databases and oversee SAP master data maintenance.
• Assist in the development of accurate expense forecasts (eg., quarterly Forecasts, Budget, 5 Year Long Range Plan) including preparation of presentations for management review.
• Provide guidance regarding investment choices, prioritization, and allocation of expense targets.
• Provide reporting and analytical support to commercial franchise leads to help them track their performance vs. budget
• Maintain and update standard planning reports and templates.
• Act as Steward for SAP Project Systems to track brand promotional spend.
Education Minimum Requirement:
• BS/BA degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
Required Experience and Skills:
• Relevant financial planning business experience, including direct support of internal business customers
• Extensive use of Excel and SAP, and familiarity with Power BI
• Strong self-learning ability
• Successful candidate should possess ability to drive continuous improvement through optimizing processes.
• Possesses well developed planning, organization, prioritization, and communication skills.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to dynamic environment and client needs.
• Professional written and oral communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Management presentation preparation– developed and delivered presentations to company management
• Experience with data analytics, process optimization/automation
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, please call me ASAP at 281-462-5900. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Advent Global Solutions Inc.
12777 Jones Road, Suite 445
Houston, TX 77070
Direct : +1 281-462-5900
Mail Id: Ankitk@adventglobal.com
Web Site: http://www.adventglobal.com
HASC Center is looking for fun, compassionate individuals to work with adults with developmental disabilities in an all-female and all-male home, Monday – Thursday 3 PM – 11 PM. Driver’s license a must. Get paid to make a difference in people’s lives! Excellent work environment and benefits. Call 718-535-1989 or email email@example.com
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Crisis Interventionist – Brooklyn
Human Resources Assistant – Brooklyn
Maintenance Supervisor – Woodmere
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
Psychologist – Woodmere
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish)
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Male/Female Paras & Teachers Assistants Wanted: IVDU 5 Towns in North Woodmere needs teachers assistants and paras for the 22-23 school year. Besides having a competitive salary + benefits, you’ll have access to excellent workplace culture and professional development. Sign on bonus now being offered! Job also meets requirements for BCBA and Special ed field work hours. Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
The IVDU School of the Five Towns, a special education school in North Woodmere, has an opening for a substitute Special Education Teacher for a Maternity Leave coverage, starting in December. Enjoy a competitive salary, and an excellent work environment. BONUS paid vacation for yeshiva break week included. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.