B & H
Full Time Employment Opportunities at B&H Photo
- Account Manager Associate
- Accounts Receivable Rep.
- Account Payable Clerk
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Customer Service Representative
- Jr. Unix /Web Application Developer
- Product Package Designer
- Service Desk Technician
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation & Holidays
Send resume to: email@example.com
Busy accounting office is looking for a full time bookkeeper. Previous experience with General ledger in QuickBooks is mandatory. Experience with Payroll and sales tax is a plus. Russian language is a plus too. Location: Sheepshead bay, Brooklyn. Please PM me your resume. Plz send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an organized, honest, responsible person.
Manage and pay invoices
Track account balances
Issue checks and invoices
Accounts Payable and Receivables
Clerical and administrative support as needed.
Must be proficient with QuickBooks
Microsoft Excel, Office
Bachelor’s degree a plus
Please submit Resume and Cover letter to HR@Chazaq.org.
CENTERS HEALTH CARE JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Accounts Payable Representative
- Staff Accountant
- Financial Tracker
- Assistant Building Manager
- Payroll Representative
- Invoice Review
- Assistant Controller
- Purchasing Associate
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Thank you to Menachem Fischer for the following job openings;
flourishing healthcare based company in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is seeking
someone to lead the back office and to move into the CFO/Controller
The right candidate will be self- motivated, self- monitoring, ambitious and capable. Must be extremely computer savvy -knowledge of Microsoft programs a must. Must be bright and self- sufficient and work well with minimum supervision.
QuickBooks, and a full range of bookkeeping and accounting duties experience necessary.
Run full back office duties, implementing processes as well as evaluating current process and updating them as needed. Run company financials generating reports, as well as profit and loss reports. We need someone that brings information to management as well as responding to requests from management. If you are looking to grow with a company (for real), contributing to the success and expansion and being acknowledged accordingly this is the job for you. We want someone to join the team and grow with us, make this into their career. there’s that much opportunity here..
Email resume with salary requirements to
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc, located in Monsey, NY is seeking to hire a Credentialing Specialist.
- Coordinate, monitor, and maintain the credentialing and re-credentialing process.
- Facilitate all aspects of the Credentialing System, including initial appointment, reappointment, renewal process, as well as obtaining hospital privileging for Medical Staff.
- Coordinate and monitor the review and analysis of practitioner applications and accompanying documents, ensuring applicant eligibility
- Conduct thorough research and primary source verification of all components of the application file.
- Identify issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validate discrepancies and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Assist with managed care delegated credentialing audits and conduct internal file audits.
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all providers.
- Maintain copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage verification and any other required credentialing documents for all providers
- Set up and maintain provider information in CAQH, including user names and passwords.
- Set up provider NPI, if needed.
- Track licenses and certification expiration for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
- Responsible to set up all providers for Meaningful Use, including all required enrollment in Medicaid and Medicare.
- Responsible for any other tasks that may arise related to the credentialing process.
- Ensure that the HHS OIG’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities, and the General Services Administration’s (GSA’s) List of Parties Debarred from Federal programs have been checked with respect to all employees, medical staff and independent contractors
Provider Insurance Enrollment:
· Manage the completion and submission of provider enrollment applications to health insurance.
· Maintain communication via email, telephone or fax with insurance companies to resolve provider enrollment issues.
· Establish close working relationships with the insurance companies’ credentialing coordinators, provider representatives and payer contacts.
· Perform tracking and follow-up to ensure provider NPI and other insurance numbers are established and linked to the medical center.
· Retain and maintain records related to completed provider enrollments.
We offer a very competitive salary/benefits package!
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
To apply please email email@example.com
community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., located in Monsey, NY is seeking an experienced part-time (30 hours/week) Outreach Coordinator.
- Seek out and attend outreach opportunities with civic groups, churches, schools and companies in the local area
- Help to increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement.
- Understand prospective client’s needs and educate them about the health center’s services and programs.
- Represent the medical center at meetings, community fairs, conferences, and other events.
- Respond to various inquiries for information and referrals.
- Associate Degree minimum.
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong customer service skills.
We offer a very competitive hourly rate and growth opportunities.
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Medical & Dental Center, Inc. is seeking to hire a part-time, experienced Phlebotomist.
Phlebotomist Job Duties:
- Performs a variety of routine blood drawing procedures, to include venipuncture, using standard equipment such as vaccutainers, tubes, tourniquets, syringes, and butterfly needles.
- Correctly identifies patients prior to sample collection.
- Interacts directly with patients to obtain information for lab records, explain procedures, and allay fears.
- Records appropriate collection information in accordance with established protocols.
- Processes, labels and stores blood samples for subsequent analysis.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Phlebotomy experience with both adult and pediatric patients
- High level of proficiency in data entry/processing of samples
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work 1-2 evening/week and 2 Sundays/month
Excellent hourly rate and opportunity to go full-time within a short period of time
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to underserved population of Rockland County, NY and surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services included Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
To apply please email email@example.com
SUPPORT PROGRAM COORDINATOR
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – SUPPORT PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Sharsheret, a fast-paced and growing national breast cancer organization, seeks a part-time or full-time Support Program Coordinator in our Teaneck, NJ office to assist in the development and delivery of cancer support programs.. Flex time is available.
• Experience working in a health care setting preferred, MSW or OSW preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work in very fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Passion for issues related to cancer and the Jewish community
• Speak one-on-one with women and families calling with breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and cancer genetics questions
• Process telephone, e-mail, and online requests for information from women and families facing cancer
• Assist support team with quality of life program development, including national webinars
• Coordinate program-related projects and mailings
• Program-related data entry and reporting
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Looking for part
time accountant for tax and audit work, payroll processing, and clerical
functions. Should be proficient in QB, Excel, Computer Savvy with experience in
public accounting, and prefer real estate experience. Admin office functions as
well for real estate management. Job will be performed from home/remote. Little
or no travel needed.
Avail immediately. Email resume to: email@example.com
At HASC we have the following opportunities:
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Accounting Assistant – Boro Park
Evaluators – All locations
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Occupational Therapists – Boro Park
Speech Language Pathologist – Boro Park
Physical Therapist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist Evaluator – Rockland/Monsey
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Social Worker – Monsey
Vision Therapist – Boro Park
HASC has locations in Boro Park, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Thank you to Shloime Fischer of B AND H for the following job openings;
Clear Street, a funded Fintech Startup, is seeking a PR Manager, HR Manager, experienced back end GO developers, and others. Please see https://clearstreet.io/careers
Roles are based in NYC. If you are a fit, please apply at the link above.
NEW YORK LIFE JOBS
See below for 10 new job opportunities from New York Life.
- Associate, Relationship Manager – New York, NY, US
- Digital Project Manager – Senior Associate – New York, NY, US
- Contract Services Group Manager – Corporate Vice President – New York, NY, US
- Associate General Counsel, Investment Management Attorney – New York, NY, US
- Director of Data Science – Marketing – New York, NY, US
- Senior IT Project Manager – New York, NY, US
- VP / Technology Procurement Lead, Sourcing & Category Management – New York, NY, US
- Vice President (Managing Director), Strategy & Internal Consulting – New York, NY, US
- Actuary- Financial Risk Management – New York, NY, US
- Internal Advisor Consultant (Investment Sales) – New York, NY, US
please go to the NY Life website
Morgan Stanley Investment Research
Looking for a salesman with previous sales experience to handle existing accounts and build new relationships. Sales are in the field, Construction item industry. Salary plus commission. Email resume to connielazuligroup@gmail
ProCabinets is looking to hire a female showroom assistant in Lakewood for a flexible 9-5 position. Please reach out to Dina for more information. 440-287-7408 or email@example.com
Jewish Sports Leagues LLC located in the 5 Towns is seeking a talented, responsible female to assist in running a Girls Basketball League.
• Recruiting female refs to be hired for each game.
• Recruiting female coaches each week for teams who don’t have a volunteer mother coaching.
3) Supervising the program.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Stanley is searching for an experienced Vice President to join our single name Credit Research team covering the Healthcare sector.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Creating and maintaining credit models including analysis of financials, capital and organizational structures, etc.
– Publishing comprehensive coverage launch, including specific Investment Grade and High Yield Credit trade recommendations for the most relevant and topical companies in the sector.
– Keeping abreast of industry-related news and analyzing the implications of news/industry developments to companies under coverage.
– Interacting with institutional investor clients as Morgan Stanley IG, HY and Private Wealth Management salesforces.
– Developing and maintaining relationships with investor relations and management team of companies under coverage.
– Conducting industry due diligence and primary research through surveys, expert conference calls, and channel checks.
– Assisting internal sales and trading teams in the timely analysis of breaking news in the sector.
– 5 years of credit sector-specific experience.
– Knowledge of and experience with the healthcare industry.
Desire and passion to build a credit research franchise.
– Advanced Excel proficiency – building and maintaining financial models, etc.
– Professional writing experience – crafting equity research notes, developing industry reports, etc.
– Communicate clearly and concisely with clients and effectively deliver presentations.
– Candidates are expected to be adaptable, work well under pressure, and show persistence and resilience.