Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Totowa New Jersey
Salary: Commensurate with experience
We are seeking a Facilities Manager for a large Food Plant located in Totowa NJ. You will help plan and help facilitate all plant maintenance activities and issues.
The facilities manager will oversee all building and grounds maintenance for our company. They will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational. The facilities manager will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third-party vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the efficiency of all building systems
• Coordinating site safety programs
• Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
• Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
• Managing facilities planning and space allocation
• Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment
• Coordinating with department heads and building contractors
• Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
• Coordinating building security and maintenance services
• Managing and supervising all facilities personnel
• Overseeing all building functions
• Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
• Preparing and filing reports with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have OSHA certification
• High school degree; bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management, or related field preferred.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Certification in facilities management a plus.
• Previous experience in maintenance supervision or related food field
• The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
• Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
Please send a resume asap to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com