Hiring now at Metro Public Adjustment, Inc. We are proud to be the largest national public adjusting firm in the USA. We are proud to be veteran owned,culturally diversified with women in leadership holding top sales, operations and field adjuster positions. Compensation is commission based. Great remote position, make your own hours in this inflation proof career while helping people recover money owed to them by the insurance companies. Best of all, generous training bonuses do not interfere with government benefits.
For more info, call Steve at 973-951-1534
We are a small (40 head count) public accounting firm located in midtown Manhattan, with industry specialty in financial services (broker/dealers, hedge funds, private equity funds). We are seeking that special person who wants to start or continue their career in accounting, and believes they would blend in well in a small firm environment. We can offer varied experience, which, depending on our needs and your interest, may include tax compliance, tax administration, audit, and financial services.
This is a full-time, on site position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, accomplishments, education, and persona.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please submit an up to date resume to email@example.com.
MBS is a purveyor of supplies to nursing homes on a per-patient, insurance-funded basis. The person occupying the Adjunct Administrator position will assist in assuring that orders are properly processed and delivered, in fulfilling last-minute client supply requirements, handling customer service issues, qualifying patients for insurance coverage, registering MBS as a vendor with additional insurance carriers and similar tasks, all with the aim of assuring that MBS operations proceed smoothly, efficiently and in manner that promotes customer satisfaction.
Full training will be provided and there are ample advancement opportunities within the company.
Computer literacy and a pleasant, calm demeanor are required.
This is an entry-level position, immediate requirement, ideal for a bright and talented person seeking to enter the lucrative health care field.
MBS provides a pleasant, congenial Shomer Shabbos work environment in downtown Brooklyn. Applicants should email their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Adjunct Administrator” and indicate where they saw this ad.
Magnet Insurance is a Commercial P&C insurance broker for today’s customer, offering exceptional quality of service from quotes to claims. Magnet is hiring an experienced insurance client service representative and accountant. Please see attached job descriptions
Job Title: Director of Bookkeeping
Location: Nyack, NY
– Onboarding new clients
– Training bookkeepers in client needs including making tutorials
– Ensuring all client needs are being met
– Manage all financial records and ensure books are up to date
– Ensure proper reporting on a regular basis
– Must be Quickbooks Proficient!
– Must have a min of 3-5 years of experience
– Must pay great attention to detail and accuracy of work
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Our client is a growing company and there is plenty of room for growth
Email resume: Jobs@yonah.io
Hindy Bauer RECRUITER
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
SEEKING FULL TIME DRIVERS!
Homebound Chesed Ambulette, is looking for full-time drivers to transport wheelchair-bound patients.
– A job where you can earn a Great Parnasa while doing Chesed!
– Day hours – Paid very well
Looking for Remote Netsuite accounting consultant. Must have a full grasp of Netsuite to be on call for any questions.
Amazing pay! Please contact email@example.com for more info.
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
AND Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Crisis Interventionist – Brooklyn
Human Resources Assistant – Brooklyn
Maintenance Supervisor – Woodmere
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist – Brooklyn, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish)
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
We are currently working with a Florham, New Jersey based corporation in their search to hire a Finance Manager. This position is available on a contract to hire basis. The Finance Manager role will provide analytical and financial planning support to a wide range of clients. This position does have the ability to work on a hybrid basis.
- Manage the financial planning process for the G&A group
- Prepare the departments’ annual budget and long-range plan; monthly/quarterly forecasts; monthly management reporting; monthly business unit reviews; expense analysis; and other ad-hoc analyses.
- Manage the month-end close and accrual process; ensure proper expense recognition; manage allocations; ensure compliance with GAAP and internal controls.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and communicate results to business leaders.
- Generate the monthly management reporting package (PL, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) for Actual, Budget and Latest Estimate.
- Oversee the administration of the financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting system, TM1 Perspectives, along with IT partner.
- Work as the strategic business partner with the G&A departments to assess new projects and investment opportunities.
- Ensure consistency of financial processes across the G&A functions and communicate financial results in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management meetings.
- Manage special projects for the CFO, VP of Finance and VP of Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; CPA, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of professional finance experience.
- Demonstrated strong leadership attributes and ability to successfully drive results.
- Project management and process improvement experience with complex operational issues.
- Strong skills and experience with financial systems (e.g., JD Edwards, TM1, Insight, and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to generate concise reports and verbal updates.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com
Thanks for agreeing to spread the word that my Shul seeks to find a leader who is interested in outreach work. While Jersey City has a significant number of Jews living in it, the majority are unaffiliated. At the same time, our Shul, (Congregation Mt. Sinai—www.bestshulever.org) seeks to rebuild its membership. It is the oldest Shul in continuous existence within the County. (It was founded in 1910). We are a “modern Orthodox” congregation, member of the OU, and presently have a small membership. To survive, we must grow.
We are looking for a leader (presumably part-time for economic reasons) who can do outreach as well as lead services and/or develop educational and social programs. The person need not necessarily have a smicha if he is a “frum” person who would enjoy such a challenge.
We are open about a compensation package which may include us subsidizing an apartment in which he may live.
Another possibility we are considering is to attract 2 or 3 observant single men who could share an apartment in the neighborhood and utilize their energy to help us revitalize the congregation.
Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.
917 929 0086
Unique opportunity for SLP Speech and Language Therapist in a self contained program Warm environment Excellent programming Full Time and Part time Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olami*, a global Kiruv organization, seeks a full time *Ruby / Ruby on Rails Software Developer* to learn existing code and develop, design, code, test, modify, and implement Olami’s software systems.
*Be part of a collaborative and growth-oriented team that’s changing the world, one student at a time!*
Work location: Fully remote position, with possible quarterly travel for team meetings. (Offices in NYC and NJ)
Schedule: Mon-Thurs: 9-5 & Fri: 9-2
Starting salary: $90k annual and up commensurate with experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Email resume to:
I am a tax partner at a CPA firm. Resumes should be sent to my attention, Robert Meysarosh email@example.com. Thank you and all the best.
Fulvio & Associates, L.L.P.
5 West 37th St. – 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Tel: (212) 490-3113 Ext. 208
Direct Line: (212) 400-8549
Fax: (212) 575-5159