Non-profit organization in the Five Towns is seeking an administrative assistant. This is a part-time position that has the potential to grow to full-time. Experience with Quick Books and Excel needed, Constant Contact a plus. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern Dental Practice located in Monsey N.Y. is looking for an *Experienced Dental Assistant*. Must know how to take x-rays. Full time preferable, or part time. Please call (845) 352-7636.
Harborview Capital Partners is seeking a full-time Loan Originator in our Long Island office who will be responsible for sourcing and originating mortgage loans on commercial properties of all types. Base plus commission compensation allows for tremendous earnings potential. We will consider both experienced originators as well as newcomers to the business. The most important factors we will consider are self-motivation, a good work ethic and the ability to sell. If you are looking for a good work environment that will give you the opportunity to succeed, call us.
Excellent communications skills
Strong ability to build and develop relationships
Ability and desire to take initiative
Determination to work long and hard to grow a business
Creative and solution focused
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Able to handle responsibilities
Prospecting for new borrower relationships
Managing existing borrower relationships
Develop and structure commercial real estate mortgage loans
Negotiate mortgage loan terms with borrowers
Successfully guide borrower-clients from commitment through underwriting to closing of the loan
To learn more, please contact Jacob Herenstein at email@example.com
Receptionist/secretary needed for front desk in Girls’ school in Monsey from December 23 thru January 8 . Hours are 8:30 to 4:30. Please call 845-356-1400 ext. 212.
B&H Photo has a temporary P/T receptionist position available.
Greet visitors & direct all calls coming in to company’s main switchboard. We offer a generous salary & a pleasant, friendly atmosphere within a large corporate environment.
Mon.- Friday 9am -2pm
(May have some flexibility)
Location – Midtown Manhattan
Shloime Fisher l Human Resources | B&H Photo Video
Tel: 212-239-7500 x2954 | Fax: 212-239-7763
Email: Sfisher@bhphoto.com | www.bhphoto.com/careers
Woodmere, Long Island
The CFO Squad www.cfosquad.com is fast growing accounting / consulting firm seeks an SEC Reporting Senior Accountant & Manager for our Woodmere, Long Island office. We are seeking a self-motivated, “roll-up your sleeves”, enthusiastic professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment, while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers superior compensation, bonus and benefit packages, career growth, and mobility.
Assist our clients with and oversee Staff Accountants with the following:
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and Statutory Accounting Principles
- Ability to answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- SEC audit and review preparation,
- Financial modeling including budgeting, forecasting, and projections,
- Assessment and improvement of financial processes and internal controls,
- Prepare and review financial statements for both the public and private sector including disclosures for audit, review and compilation engagements
- Assume responsibility of the efficiency of performance for engagements
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- A minimum of 3-7 years public accounting experience A MUST
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Accounting. CPA / MBA Preferred
- Knowledge of SEC accounting with a strong understanding of BCF’s, derivatives, and equity valuation a MUST.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Possess outstanding project management and analytical skills; must be able to prioritize
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of tax provisions a plus
About The CFO Squad
The CFO Squad is a premier provider of a wide range of outsourced accounting and financial business services to both private and public companies, designed to add significant value to a company’s financial health and performance through a low-risk, flexible cost structure. Clients can choose from a comprehensive suite of financial and administrative management solutions for their business. The CFO Squad has a team of seasoned professionals with experience as public and private company CFOs, including diverse experience in SEC regulatory compliance and reporting, corporate finance, operations management, strategic planning, raising capital, managing and improving cash flow, and handling regulatory and compliance projects. Visit our website www.cfosquad.com for more information.
Joseph Himy, CPA
The CFO Squad LLC
Outsourced CFO and Accounting Solutions
O: 845.613.3394 |C: 845.548.6678 |F: 845.704.9090
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cfosquad.com
Brooklyn based mattress company, looking for full time , young, energetic, and very responsible warehouse manager.
Please email resumes: