Dec. 17 Jobs
Dec. 17 JOBS
My firm is hiring.
They are looking for seniors (at least 4 years’ experience) for their tax and audit departments. They also have an opening for a manager position in the tax department. Candidate should have a CPA license and at least 10 years’ experience in tax accounting. Please do not respond if you do not have the required experience.
Mid-sized Jewish firm located in Midtown.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A private equity real estate firm in Midtown, New York is seeking a talented and energetic Junior/Senior Accountant. This individual will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for performing the accounting function alongside another accountant in the department. Duties will include journal entries, bank reconciliations, payables, and maintenance of various journals and files. We are seeking someone who has strong knowledge of accounting practices, the ability to absorb new information quickly, the drive to become expert on key accounting responsibilities, and an ability to multi-task at fast pace. An interest in learning about risk management, asset management, and investor relations is a plus.
JEN Partners started in 2005 and has become one of the nation’s leading investors in residential land. The NY office has 8 employees which presents a great opportunity for the right candidate to get involved in all aspects of the business and gain invaluable hands-on experience. This position offers a unique opportunity to take “ownership” of a fund from start to end.
· Manage underlying investments and be responsible for day to day accounting
· Handle daily/routine information requests from regional partners
· Perform timely posting of accounting entries
· Maintain general ledger and intercompany reconciliations
· Perform quarterly close process, including preparation of financial statements, accruals, journal entries, and bank reconciliations
· Prepare other quarterly reporting packages
· Support the annual external audit of financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions/requests
· Be involved in ad hoc projects and analysis as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· 2-6 years of accounting experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Working knowledge of Yardi is a plus
· Private equity industry experience is a plus
· Tax and partnership accounting experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes to JENHR@jenpartners.com
growing VoIP communications company is seeking full-time, dedicated, accountable, responsible and detail-oriented account managers to engage with our existing clients.
Email resume to: email@example.com
· Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Discipline and motivation
· Customer-service oriented
· Interpersonal/people skills and excellent listening skills
· Good computer skills and tech-savvy
· Ability to learn quickly
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Responsibility and punctuality
· Relevant experience is a plus
· Project and Client Management a plus
· Knowledge of the company’s products and services
· Engage in conversations with clients
· Maintain and develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships and satisfaction
· Be available to clients to address questions and function as the primary point of contact
· Understand client’s needs and resolve issues
· Update accounts’ services and charges
· Manage and setup clients’ PBX system and other CRMs
Looking for a controller with experience in inventory/warehouse.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Process weekly payroll
· Maintain HR files for all employees
· Maintain financial data in our ERP
· Assist with cash flow management and budgeting
· File quarterly sales tax
· Produce monthly reconciliations and financial reports
· Produce periodic in depth financial reports and analyses on company sales and operations (Inventory assessments, Purchasing forecasts etc.)
· Audit outside contracts and agreements and negotiate better terms where appropriate
· Can oversee and manage financial office of 4 other employees (Payments, Receivables. Billing and Collections)
· Relevant work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills (Excel Wizard)
CENTER HEALTH JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
• Staff Accountant
• Senior Accountant
• Workforce Management Coordinator
• Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Logistics Assistant
• Payroll Representative
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
A professional Brooklyn-based (Sunset Park Area) telecom company is looking to hire a full-time customer technical support representative. The ideal candidate will go above and beyond to deliver a WOW customer service and will be responsible to take customers’ support calls, handle tickets/emails and troubleshooting to identify appropriate resolution.
Email resume to email@example.com
· A people person with good and clear communication skills (including phone skills)
· Customer satisfaction minded
· Responsible and accurate
· Proficient with computers
· Creative problem solver
· Capable of multitasking and prioritizing
· A team player
· Technical support background is preferred
· VoIP, PBX or Networking background is preferred
· Client and Project Management skills a Plus
Looking for candidates that are familiar with E commerce:
Brooklyn-Account reps wanted, must be familiar with selling on Amazon
Brooklyn-Ecommerce advertising, should be familiar with PPC and other ecommerce advertising
Lakewood-Account reps wanted, must be familiar with selling on Amazon
Monsey-Warehouse manager wanted for an Ecommerce business
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklyn Home care agency is looking for a financial analyst. Candidate must be a numbers person, an expert at Excel, and pivot tables.
I have some open IT position that need to be filled. Please see positions below. If you are interested in any of the job descriptions and/or applying, please email me at email@example.com, and feel free to attach your resume.
Senior Security Risk Engineer Location: Hoboken, NJ compensation: $161,000-$180,000
Senior Network Enginer Location: Hoboken, NJ Compensation: $181,000 – $200,000
Senior Cloud Engineer/DevOpsLocation: Hoboken, NJ Compensation: $171,000 – $180,000
Application Development – LeadLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $150,000 – $180,000
Senior Auditor – ITLocation: Hoboken, NJCompensation: $70,000 – $90,000
Application Developer, Digital LabsLocation: Hoboken, NJCompensation: $101,000 – $110,000
Senior Software Developer Location: Hoboken, NJCompensation: $121,000 – $140,000
Senior Web App/HTML5 DeveloperLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $121,000-$160, 000 + stock + bonus
Senior Software EngineerLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $121,000-$180,000 + stock + bonus
Software Engineer – C++Location: New York, NYCompensation: $101,000 – $180,000 + stock + bonus
Senior Java Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: $101,000 – $190,000+ bonus + stock
Artificial Intelligence EngineerLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $140,000 – $175,000 + bonus + stock
Software Engineer – Mobile PlatformsLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $135,000 – $160,000 + bonus + stock
Mid Level Web Application Java DeveloperLocation: New York, NYCompensation: $81,000 – $110,000+bonus + stock
Small Long Island-based law firm with commercial real estate practice seeking a litigation associate for full or part-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a person who knows how to market using
google, Facebook, etc. This is for a pet project and although
paid of course, more of a part time, ongoing project as opposed
to a full – time heavy strategy type thing. Kurt 917-533-6912
A full time office worker with a can-do attitude, needed for a busy Monsey office. Employee can have experience or no experience – willing to train the right candidate. Must be computer literate. Professional and very enjoyable environment to work in.
Benefits include: PTO, Health, Life and Retirement Plan
$15/hour non-negotiable. Reply with resume to dovyweinberg@aol
Shomer Shabbos Manufacturer located in Hauppauge, NY is looking for a Printing Foreman. Responsibilities include overseeing pressmen, ensuring accuracy of printing jobs, maintenance of presses as well as establish procedures to maximize efficiency. Experience in printing environment required. Must be able to work on a computer. Bi-lingual a plus. Salary commensurate with experience. Please e-mail resume to email@example.com.
MJE is hiring a full-time Program Coordinator! The position includes programming and administrative work, but also significant engagement with participants, young Jewish professionals in their 20’s and 30’s. The ideal candidate for this position is idealistic, personable, organized and has some professional experience, especially in Jewish outreach. Some Shabbats, Jewish holidays and evenings are part of the work schedule. Please see the full job description Here:https://jewishjobs.com/jobs/view/50351–
Seeking NYS certified special education teachers to work with school age children both during and after school hours. Manhattan location. Competitive rates. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention steve eisenberg
VP OF COORDINATION
Looking for a VP of Coordination to work for a large licensed home care agency in Brooklyn. The VP of Coordination will be responsible to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of a team of 30 coordinators.
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
· Prior home care experience.
· Supervisory experience
· Experience as a Care Coordinator
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Interested applicants please email: email@example.com
Sales Associate/Order Entry
We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales associate to help out with the day to day operations of the company. The right candidate will find ample opportunities to grow with our company.
Job Type: Full-time
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Compensation: $25,000 – 40,000 per year; Negotiable;
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school degree
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Order and Data entry
• Managing client inquiries and any customer service and sales related issues, or, concerns
• Intake of orders
• Processing and tracking customer claims
• Answering phones and working with customers
• Generating new sales leads and making outbound calls to potential and/or existing clients
• Building relationships with qualified decision makers at prospect companies
• Assist with various ad-hoc tasks on a day to day basis
• Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following capabilities and qualities:
• Must be hard-working, responsible, reliable and dependable.
• Must be a quick learner sharp, intelligent and focused
• Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Team player and the Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be detail-oriented and procedure-oriented.
• Proactive, self driven and efficient
• Ability to perform a wide variety of office support tasks
• Ability to work independently with no supervision, as well as being able to work closely with others.
• Has the self-motivation to work efficiently and to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Answer phones in a prompt & professional manner, transfer incoming calls to appropriate parties or voicemail
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Please email resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org