DEC. 11 JOBS
DECEMBER 11, 2018
Summary: Leading Import / Export company seeking pleasant, organized, energetic, self motivated/driven Accounts Receivable Representative. Prior experience in Accounts Receivables or Payables required. Candidate must have good command of English language both written and verbally, organizational skills and attention to detail. Computer skills required: Must be able to copy/paste, use internet searches, basic Microsoft Excel, email, and other usual office computer functions.
Must be able to get along well with, and be flexible to, people of various ethnicities, religious and social backgrounds and personalities. Strong follow up skills are a must.
Full Time position.
Accounts Receivable Representative Job Duties:
• Monitors assigned list of customers’ open balances with company.
• Generates and sends, via email, fax or US Mail, Invoices and Statements to customers.
• Follows up on invoices and statements sent with phone call.
• Works to resolve any billing discrepancies or customer requests between customer and company records with appropriate dept. and personnel.
• Maintains calendar of repeat, scheduled payments accurately.
• Follows up with customers on desired date as requested.
• Places accounts on “hold” as necessary to keep customers’ balances up to date.
• Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each individual customer’s billing preference (for example: paperless vs. paper)
Established Company, Benefits Package Available, Strong Opportunity for Growth.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Office in Boro Park is looking for female accounts recievable rep. Previous office experience a must. 9-4 Or 9-5 daily. Well paid email resume to email@example.com
BUSINESS DEV. DIR.
This position can be based in one of our New York, NY, Boston, MA, or Las Vegas, NV offices or remote.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product! As the Business Development Director, you will forge strategic partnerships to grow our gaming business and collaborate with our Marketing and Product teams to better position our products. Sound good to you? Join us.
If you are a fit, please email Rachael Granby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
· Marketplace Operations
· Head of Operations
· Content Marketer
· Product Designer
· Head of Finance
· Software Engineer
Looking for a controller who has experience in dealing with banks. Must be a numbers person and have management skills. Email resume to email@example.com
A fast growing, multi-faceted company is looking to hire a controller.
Controller will be charged with overseeing all financial activities including, but not limited to:
• Conducting internal audits
• Assessing financial status
• Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations
• Managing billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Serve as primary contact for external accountant
• Cash flow management
Retrospective and prospective financial reports to aide in business analysis and forecasting Subject: please post job opportunity…..e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office located in Staten Island (about 15 min from BP) is looking for someone with experience (could be minimal) with ecommerce marketing, ppc etc. Person should be analytical by nature, and smart. Training will be provided, however prior office work experience is a must. Email resume to email@example.com
Pharmacy looking for technician and delivery boy. Flexible hours, good pay, parking available located in Rego Park. Message 7183146153 if interested!
Growing, exceptionally busy real estate ownership / management company looking for a strong executive assistant. full time with benefits in Monsey opportunity send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Special Education Teachers – FULL-TIME – (Pre-School and School-Age) – All locations
* Teacher Assistants – All locations
* Teacher Aides/Shadows – All locations
* Substitutes Teacher Assistants – All Locations
Evaluators – All locations
Nurse – Substitute, Per diem– Woodmere
Occupational Therapists – Boropark
Speech Language Pathologist – Boropark
Physical Therapist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist – Brooklyn and Monsey
Psychologist Evaluator – Rockland/Monsey
SEIT Providers – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Woodmere, Rockland/Monsey – bilingual a plus
Vision Therapist – Boro Park
HASC has locations in Boro Park, Canarsie, Woodmere and Monsey. If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume To Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Commercial mortgage brokerage. Looking for people with experience in writing up loan proposals and/or processing loans.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
looking for a secretary in a construction office in Flatbush from 10 to 330.
Experience in excel, quickbooks employees registration daily logs.
All interested individuals, please send your resume too:
I’m helping out a leading brand of small kitchen appliances located in Northern NJ looking to add some staff in the below areas. Please email me directly with interest or for more information.
VP of Finance
, Healthcare Startups
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure financial reports are constructed monthly and presented to relevant stakeholders within the business
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Collaborate with Operations on Revenue Cycle Management
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data
• Ensure financial information is presented accurately and efficiently
• Work with our controller on financial system systems implementations and upgrades
• Preparation of financial models, as well as support towards additional fundraising efforts and due diligence process
• Contribute and assist with Board materials and quarterly investor reports
• Prepare ad hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Experience with fast-growing VC-backed startups building for scale
• 5-10 years of experience in healthcare startup environments (VC preferred)
• Expert Excel skills – modeling, reporting, macros, input/export)
• Bachelor’s in related field (Accounting, Finance, Economics (CFA a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills (content creation for decks, dashboards)
• Ability to work with all levels of the company and collaborate on inputs.
• Proficiency with mid-level ERP and Accounting Systems; anticipating the company’s growth is preferable
• Knowledge of reporting packages a strong plus
Some of our Benefits and perks:
• Free medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Unlimited vacation
• Coffee, soda, and snacks
• Company and team outings
• Vibrant Office
Apply at: https://caredox.com/careers/?gh_jid=1081549