Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Brooklyn New York
Salary: $250,000 – $300,000 DOE
A successful Technology Company is seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to act a dual role that combines the functions of Chief Executive and Manager. Will design, strategize, implement policies to promote company vision and oversee operations to keep business on track and take the business to the next growing level.
• Act as a strategic partner and work closely with the team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
• Coaches and develops the team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
• Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
• Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the firm and insure excellent client service.
• Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
• Manages the overall strategy, purpose, and vision of the entire Human Resources function: benefits, payroll, recruitment, learning and development, performance management, and succession planning.
• Motivates and leads a high-performance management team.
• Attracts, recruits, and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place
• Provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
• Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
• Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
• Represents the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
Please send your resume to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com