Immediate Opening for A Full-Time Position
For Dean’s Office at Touro In Flatbush Campus
Good Interpersonal Skills
Strong Written and Verbal Communication
Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, And Access
Well Organized and Excellent Telephone Skills
Excellent Benefits Package
Bachelor’s Degree and Two Years of Work Experience Required
Email Cover Letter and Resume To: shirin.siony@Touro.Edu
Title – Data Analyst with Tableau exp.
Location: Jersey City, NJ/ NYC, NY(Hybrid – onsite 3x per week)
Duration: 12 months contract with high possibility of extension
- Financial industry background / experience working at software company preferred
- This role will work with data owners. Candidate must have strong Tableau knowledge that is main tool used.
- This function covers incumbents responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
- Responsible for following established guidelines and identifying and resolving problems
- Use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to supervisors or other experts
- Contribute to workflow or process change and redesign, and form a basic understanding of the specific product or process
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as owner
- May direct day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Client, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Aggregation and documentation of critical data elements including flows for each system tied to an MRIA item or work item within IF (or broader group if shared)
- Help with creation/assessment of BRD’s or any item that may need requirements identified in the coming months
- Assist in root cause analysis in the event data stewards have a full plate
- Ability to Identify, triage, escalate and remediate data issues
- Implement data quality initiatives identifying critical data elements and defining functional business rules for each applicable dimension (completeness, conformity, validity).
- Lead impact analysis process to identify any upstream/downstream data implications
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting
- Conduct sessions with IT teams, middle and front office staff to accurately capture data requirements
- Created User stories, business & data flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams, and Swim Lane diagrams
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders and development team to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business requirements.
- 5-8 years of experience in Financial services organizations
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, and the ability to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives
- Working experience in a quantitative field
- Experience in segmentation, modeling, and optimization
- Power BI, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Excel Pivot, or some sort of analytical tool reporting experience
- Data Lineage & Taxonomy exposure or concept knowledge
- Business and/or Tech specifications experience
Direct: 414-279-8800 || Cell/Text No. 315-807-0919
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Location: PARSIPPANY, NJ 07054
Duration: 04 Months
Work Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pay rate – $16.86.00/h on W2
- Duties may include assigning trailers to drivers and inputting information into system, inputting time cards, checking trailer and volume forecasts and maintaining reports and databases for daily operation.
- This position includes possible outdoor work in extreme cold, heat, rain, and snow. Proper attire is required. Preferred Job Requirements: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
If you are interested, qualified, available, planning to make a change, please call me ASAP at (732) 860-4387 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as it appear in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
285 Davidson Avenue Suite 406
Somerset, NJ, 08873-4153
One of our leading client which is also a fortune 150 company, is looking for an Finance Manager V which is a 100% remote position.
- Position: Finance Manager V (PRO).
- Location: 100% Remote
- Duration: 4 months+ contract on W2 and can be extended for right person.
This position is based in Palo Alto, California , and reports to the Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable Global Process Owner (AR GPO) in Palo Alto, CA. As a member of the AR GPO team, this role will require business analysis skills to actively contribute to the SAP project implementation and enhancements, in addition to supporting AR Operations and SaaS stakeholders to scale the business. As the AR GPO Senior Manager Business Consultant, the qualified candidate will work closely with the Finance Systems and Solutions team, IT and cross-functional business stakeholders.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Strong background in implementation and configuration of SAP CI, FICA and FSCM modules from blueprint/discovery phase through go-live in a perpetual software, SaaS and Subscription business model
- Experience in leading workstream activities by capturing process objectives, gathering business requirements, reviewing Accounts Receivable user stories, reviewing cross-functional user stories to assess impact to Accounts Receivable process, designing the future state solution, preparing to-be processes, test scenarios and test scripts, supporting user acceptance testing and post implementation support
- High level of functional competency regarding standard SAP configuration and functionality with understanding of best practices, new trends, technical advancements & future enhancements.
- Integration experience with other functional modules, in particular SOM-BRIM-CC-CI to FICA and GL
- Thorough understanding of BRIM processes, BIT Classes, Charge Plans, Macros, Convergent billing and invoicing and subscription order management contract management
- Management of multiple projects to drive process efficiencies related to accounts receivable
- Participate in the design and documentation of applicable training materials or user guides for processes that will be leveraged by Accounts Receivables Operations Team
- Demonstrate issue identification and resolution skills and partner with other cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 8-10 years of invoice to cash functional knowledge using SAP and or implementing SAP ERP or cloud solutions in a high-tech software company
- Experience in SAP AR functional area
- Experience in SaaS transformation/subscription business familiarity is preferred
- Experience in working in a software and/or SaaS industry
- Able to work independently and as a team player to drive deliverables for complex projects in a fast-paced, global team environment
- Strong communicator and highly collaborative
If you are interested in this role, please reply with your updated resume and we can discuss more about the same.
(470)-670-7978 | Direct
Location: Nassau Park, NJ. Onsite.
Duration: 12 months with the possibility of extension/conversion
CANDIDATES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
Hiring Manager Note:
The primary skills needed in the role are experience with processing purchase orders, ability to handle the heavy volume on a tight schedule, knowledge of SAP and Ariba is very much needed as well as skills regarding invoice resolution. However, we do not need people who have heavy data mining or data analytics. If someone has that background in addition to the primary skills, then great. But, if data mining and reporting is their primary skillset and they do not have purchase order processing experience we will have to pass.
- 3+ years of SAP
- 3+ years of Purchase Orders
- 2+ years of Ariba and ServiceNow is a plus
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate with Excel
- Highly Proactive
- Finance and Accounting experience is desirable
- Understanding of Procurement operations is a plus
- Biopharma experience is a plus
Primary Job Description and Responsibilities:
Seeking an individual who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate requisitions for IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle. Facilitate referrals and communications to Legal, Global Procurement, Software Asset Management and requesters.
• Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
• Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals, ensuring compliance to BMS policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
• Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
• Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow for projections and budget
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related discipline (Finance, Accounting), Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
• Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
• Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
• Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
• Direct experience working in ServiceNow is a plus.
• A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Ariba, SAP, Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote), and SharePoint
Key requirements for a strong candidate:
• Attention to detail
• Sense of urgency
• Ability to deal with complexity
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
• The ability to independently perform straightforward analyses and formulate problem-solving approaches for business situations
• Strong customer service; able to build relationships, work within a broad network and work effectively in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others at various levels across the organization
Sr. Technical Recruiter
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Seeking NYS certified special education teacher to work with elementary school child, 2 hours a day Mon- Thu, during school hours. Excellent pay, Bronx location.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention steve eisenberg
Web Site: http://www.adventglobal.com
Title: Client Relations/Sales Manager
Location: Teaneck New Jersey
Salary: $125k +
Previous Customer Service, Sales and Management experience a MUST.
Manufacturing Experience a PLUS!
Email resume: email@example.com
Subject Line: CSRNJ
Hindy Bauer RECRUITER
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Senior Software Developer
Development, Software, Technology
Brooklyn, New York $150,000 – $210,000 / year
2. Purchasing Associate
Administrative, Development, E-commerce
Brooklyn, New York $50,000 – $52,000 / year
Brooklyn, New York $85,000 – $100,000 / year
4. Salesforce Software Developer
Development, Software, Technology
New York $110,000 – $150,000 / year
5. Procurement Executive
Development, E-commerce, Management, Project Management
Brooklyn, New York, Lauderhill, Florida $60,000 – $70,000 / year
Preschool on East 29 Street, Manhattan looking for Head teacher for 3s class. Candidate must:> 1.Have teacher’s degree – this can include early childhood/regular ed/speech therapy (TSHH)
2. Have worked in a Preschool setting for 2+ years
3. Must have advanced knowledge of the Jewish Customs and Holidays
M-F 8:30-2:30 (Fridays til 12:30)
Salary$40,000-$47,000 ( depending on years of experience) on 10 month school year. Paid vacation.
> Send resume to email@example.com