1)Flatbush area CPA Firm looking for a staff accountant2 years general business accounting experience preferred
Flexible Schedule (minimum 20-25 hours), Full-time available, Friendly, professional office environment
Business Write-Up and reconciliations
Financial Statements & Reports
Business and Individual Tax Return Preparation
General office responsibilities
Please send resume to flatbushCPA@gmail.com
2) Lakewood based firm is looking for a Property Accountant to join the team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for the company.
Hours are F/T or P/T in-house
• Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
• Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
• Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
• Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
• Report analysis and findings to management team
• Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Experience with Yardi accounting software and reporting tools
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Children’s Wear store is looking for a cashier/salesperson that is friendly and has a sense of fashion. Great pay for a candidate that is knowledgeable in basic computer programs.
Please email email@example.com for more information or call 516-582-4637 and leave a message.
Title: Purchasing Manager / Buyer
Office Location: Central New Jersey
Salary: $100k base + Commission Structure
A growing wholesale Supply company that was established in year 2000 is seeking a Sr. Purchasing Manager (Purchaser/Buyer)
Purchasing Manager will be responsible for identifying new sources of supply and new products, to increase the inventory fill rate and improve profit margins through negotiating with suppliers. Develop optimal pricing methodology, establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and to interact with all functional areas of the company including sales, operations and finance.
• Responsible for the sourcing and development of new vendors and products
• Explore and manage manufacturing and vendor opportunities
• Maintain an awareness of market trends and comparative products of our competitors and recommend product development ideas in alignment with these trends
• Execute all product development efforts, until they are secured and up and running.
• Negotiate with suppliers to attain optimal prices, and mitigate price increases by identifying possible alternative suppliers or substitute items.
• Review low marginal items to improve cost
• Maintain Strong working relationship with existing vendors.
• Purchase products based on forecasts derived from historical demand and current sales forecasts to properly maintain inventory levels
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to effectively negotiate with vendors
• Be able to lead cross-functional teams to commercialize new products, product changes and product obsolescence
• Experience in Buying/Purchasing or as an assistant buyer
• The ability to calculate frequency of purchase by examining lead-time, turnaround time and billing terms.
• Excellent written, verbal and multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Excellent analytical and computer skills.
• Good math skills and attention to detail
•Strong Windows-based PC computer skills, with a special emphasis on Excel
We are an Interior Decorating company located in Boro Park and we’re looking for
a receptionist/secretary with some experience in interior decorating. Mon-Thurs 10-5