Local CPA Firm looking to hire staff accountant. Experience in Tax/Audit preferred. Remote work environment. Flexible hours.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPA firm in Brooklyn looking to hire experienced and entry-level accountants. The position is non-remote. Salary will depend on experience. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Downtown Brooklyn Healthcare company seeks employee for Accounts Payable, new hire onboarding, basic insurance billing, and data entry. Candidate will be working under the business office manager in many different areas. Great salary with flexible part-time hours. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Advertising manager needed for popular Brooklyn weekly. Candidate must have excellent English and Yiddish skills, and be computer knowledgeable. Salary 80k base plus commission. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Overseeing accounts payable and receivable. Bank reconciliation, cash projections, budgets, etc. In addition, it will include monthly invoicing true ups, assisting in complying with regulatory reporting requirements.
A growing medical billing group is seeking a bookkeeper to maintain the financial records of the organization by recording and updating the financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
-Reconcile bank statements and credit card accounts
-Process accounts payable and receivable
-Respond to inquiries related to financial records and transactions
-High attention and to detail
Please email your resume to:
*email@example.com* and specify which position you are applying for.
Boro Park private small real estate office seeks Bookkeeper to take care of taxes and mortgage accounts. Needs excellent knowledge of QuickBooks & Excel/Google Sheets. Hours are flexible. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Brooklyn-based importer looking to hire a full-time full-charge bookkeeper. Must be proficient with QuickBooks and Excel, bank recs, G/L, and A/R. Salary 90K. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Five Towns or Lakewood
$250,000 – $300,000 + Profit share/Equity: (Open to negotiation based on individual performance and company achievements)
A fast growing SNF group is seeking an experienced and hands-on Controller/CFO to join our executive team. As the Controller/CFO, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing all financial operations and actively guiding our organization’s financial strategies. Your expertise will be crucial in driving financial planning, budgeting, and analysis while ensuring strict adherence to industry regulations.
– Lead and actively participate in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
– Perform in-depth financial analysis and provide strategic recommendations to the executive team.
– Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and reports.
– Develop and implement robust internal controls to safeguard financial assets.
– Monitor and manage cash flow, investments, and financial risks effectively.
– Collaborate closely with department heads to track and control budget expenditures.
– Stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance.
– Manage the finance team, providing mentorship and guidance to foster growth and productivity.
– Liaise with external auditors and regulatory bodies for financial reporting and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Ability to travel once a month
- Proven experience of 3-4 + years as a Controller, within the nursing home industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Expertise in financial software and advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and industry-specific accounting principles.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively guide the finance team
How to Apply:
If you are a hands-on Controller with extensive experience in the nursing home industry and are eager to contribute to our mission of exceptional care and financial excellence, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, specify the job title you are applying for.
*250-300k* + Bonuses/Profit share
Nursing home group seeking a high level Controller/CFO. Must have leadership skills and a finance/controller background in Nursing Homes.
Minimum 3 years of related industry experience aside from multiple years in a finance management position.
To apply please send your resume to *email@example.com* and specify the job that you are applying for.
All the best,
Reuven Roberts, President Clark Recruiting Services
NYC / Metro
Drug / Alcohol Rehab / COO ( Senior Executive position)
My client is looking to hire a senior executive, who could manage their Multi Site , Drug/ Alcohol Rehab business at a senior level. Limited travel required.
Contact me for more details . This is a unique opportunity,
COO/Controller to manage operations of a large Brooklyn distributor. Candidate would be taking full control of operations. Must be a problem solver. 100-200k. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Brooklyn lighting firm looking to fill the position of controller with light bookkeeping duties. Salary 70k. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Importing company based in Brooklyn is looking to hire a hands-on controller must be able to manage office staff and oversee payroll. Salary 150k+ Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Brooklyn distributor seeking a capable person for phone orders and customer service. Some computer experience is needed. 50-60k. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
EQUITY RESEARCH ASSOC
Equity Research Associate role supporting a Sell-Side Tech Analyst at Cantor Fitzgerald. Base comp $135K.
Please reach out to Erza if you would like to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to capture, synthesize, and interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Create, monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Provide analytical support by discovering/interrogating the key assumptions that drive these models.
- Assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst’s investment theses.
- Prepare and format reports; organize data.
- Attend industry conferences.
Note: Looking for associates that have achieved CFA or CPA charter
SUMMER AND SCHOOL YEAR ’23-‘24
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
Opportunity for Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Nurse – Boro-park
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park
Physical Therapist – Boro-park ( full-time and part-time), Monsey (full-time and part-time)
Psychologist – Woodmere
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
Speech Therapist (part-time and full-time) – Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish), Woodmere
Vision Teacher – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boro park, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.email@example.com indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
Boro Park, New York
Salary: $75,000 – $90,000 per year
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. As an HR Generalist, you will primarily focus on recruiting and employee relations within the organization. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to grow and learn in their HR career and is comfortable working in the Boro Park area. This is a mid-level position with room for advancement.
– Conduct full-cycle recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding of candidates for various positions within the organization.
– Work closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop effective strategies to attract and select qualified candidates.
– Manage the onboarding process for new hires, including coordinating background checks, collecting necessary documentation, conducting orientations, and ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
– Provide guidance, support, and resolution to employee relations issues, ensuring compliance with labor laws and company policies.
– Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures to foster a healthy work environment.
– Conduct research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in recruitment and employee relations.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in HR.
– Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
– Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
– Self-motivated and able to work independently.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
– Willingness to travel to Monsey for training during the first few weeks.
All the best,
Jeremy Rosenthal, Executive Recruiter
Check cashing business in Brooklyn seeking a capable manager. Salary 1200/w. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Restaurant in Manhattan looking to hire a mashgiach/manager, hours 8 am-5 pm $30 per hour. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
Service company in Brooklyn looking for someone in Operations. Responsibilities include: overseeing day-to-day operations, being in office and on-site, dealing with subcontractors and employees, estimating new projects, scheduling and supervising completion, and being on top of warehouse and inventory. Moshe@ny.pcsjobs.org
International organization whose mission is to enhance traditional Jewish values seeking a dynamic freelance PR person, to arrange interviews with the secular media in all formats, from social media to television and traditional print media. Must have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and be tech savvy. Rwosner@ny.pcsjobs.org
In-office position in the 5 Towns area
$80,000 per year
As a project manager, you will be responsible for overseeing various plumbing projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed efficiently and on time.
– Plan, organize, and execute plumbing projects, including both residential and commercial projects.
– Collaborate with clients, and subcontractors to ensure project specifications and requirements are met.
– Prepare project estimates, budgets, and schedules.
– Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and progress reports.
– Resolve any project issues or conflicts that may arise.
– Ensure effective communication and coordination between all project stakeholders.
Please email your resume to:
*firstname.lastname@example.org* and specify which position you are applying for.
Staten Island Senior Healthcare company seeks Recreation Director. Looking for someone experienced and dynamic. Excellent work conditions and salary! Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Looking to Fill Lead Sales/Sourcer Position
Join our dynamic investment firm as a Debt Sourcer/Sales Associate and unleash your potential for success! We are seeking an individual with excellent people skills and detail oriented to join our investment fund dealing in distressed businesses and bankruptcies. In this position, you will engage with potential clients, seeking to purchase bankruptcy claims from creditors who are owed money under the terms of the bankruptcy code. The process involves understanding the details of the bankruptcy case, calling and communicating with the seller, and finalizing the deal with all necessary paperwork.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to earn a substantial income while honing your sales acumen in the exciting world of finance and investing.
If you are passionate about finance, possess an innate ability to connect with others, and are driven to achieve remarkable results, we encourage you to apply and embark on an enriching career journey with us. While a background in finance and sales is advantageous, a full training is provided by our team. No cold calling. Our firm will provide the leads necessary to start right away.
To apply contact Aaron@trcmllc.com
Outside salesman needed for building supply company in the Metro area. Salary is 50k plus commission. Great potential! Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Boro Park Tech office seeks an entry-level secretary that is motivated, detail-oriented, displays good phone manners, and has basic knowledge of QuickBooks. Customer service, light bookkeeping, working with dealers, other companies, customers, etc. Rgold@ny.pcsjobs.org
Looking to hire a friendly guy asap for the rest of the summer in upstate New York, Southfallsburg to hang out in a bungalow colony with a very friendly, sociable disabled boy(22)
He has a scooter.
Someone to just walk with him around while he scoots to the pool, basketball field, etc so he can socialize.
Flexible with days and hours.
Can be a few hours on Sunday and Friday or more full time.
If interested can also hang out with him in Camp Agudah a few days a week in afternoons.
Please call 646-872-9672
Seeking someone very reliable, with basic tech knowledge. Any age. No experience or resume necessary. Flexible hours, mostly remote. Very part time to start out, hopefully building up from there. If you are a reliable person and are comfortable with technology, even if you have no work experience, please respond. This may well be for you.
Brooklyn distributor seeking energetic people to pull and pack orders in warehouse. 20-25/h. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org
Website administrator needed to do programming and web development for a firm in Brooklyn. Must have experience with photo equipment. Salary depends on experience. Abebrown@ny.pcsjobs.org