Aug. 27, 2018
AUG. 27, 2018
NYC , Head of Investment Banking (Health- Care Division) (Biotech)
Our client a prestigious boutique investment banking boutique firm has an
opening for a ” Head of Biotech or Healthcare Investment Banking, Salary Plus Bonuses , Please contact me in confidence .
212 344 5050
Seeking someone with good people skills to work in a busy office. Job duties include:
-Must be knowledgeable in Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
-Good grammar skills a must
Office experience preferred.
F/t, good pay, located in Great Neck
Send resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNICATIONS & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Are you great at creating high-impact communications strategies for non-profits? Do you want to be part of a team that has a life-changing impact on the lives of thousands of low-income New Yorkers every year? Then you might be our new Communications and Development Manager!
JOB SUMMARY: The Hebrew Free Loan Society seeks a Communications & Development Manager to manage communications, marketing, and external affairs for our nonprofit microfinance organization. This position will take the lead on developing an overall communications strategy, online engagement, public events, video productions and press relations. The CommDev Manager reports to the Director of Development and works in close collaboration with the Deputy Director, and the role presents the opportunity to work with HFLS borrowers, supporters, Board members, partner organizations, and the media.
The ideal candidate is a professional with at least five years relevant experience, adept at communicating with different constituencies, with a track record of building, implementing, and managing effective communications and marketing strategies.
The Hebrew Free Loan Society (HFLS) is the only microfinance organization making a wide range of 0% interest loans to low- and moderate-income New Yorkers. HFLS loans foster financial stability and opportunity among borrowers of all backgrounds.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Manage external communications for HFLS (e.g. emails and direct mail campaigns, event communications, promotional materials, etc), from creation to dissemination
• Run HFLS’s website, email and social media channels, including analyzing and reporting on results of online engagement activities
• Serve as lead contact for relevant vendors and consultants, including website developers, graphic designers, mail houses, and videographers
• Interview borrowers and donors to create a bank of written and video stories and secure borrower speaking engagements as needed
• Manage outreach to and contact with media, including writing and disseminating press releases and articles
• Spearhead ad creation and placement for all HFLS loan marketing initiatives
• Staff the Board of Directors Communications Committee and attend all Development Committee meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or a relevant field; Master’s degree a plus
• Five years relevant experience, preferably in communications, public relations, or other nonprofit work
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Savvy communications strategist with ideas about how to build and engage our audiences
• Solution-oriented self-starter who is able to prioritize a diverse workload
• Excellent writing ability, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Team player able to function well in a dynamic, collaborative environment as well as independently
• Working knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, fundraising databases, and Google Analytics; working knowledge of Photoshop and/or design software a plus
START DATE: Immediate
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “[Your name]: Communications & Development Manager” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
General Counsel (New York, NY): Our client, a Real Estate Private Equity firm, is looking to bring on an ambitious and skilled legal professional to join their NYC team. The General Counsel will be a member of the Senior Management team and be involved in every facet of the firm’s commercial real estate investment and management operations.
· Opportunity to join a rapidly growing real estate private equity as the General Counsel
· This person will work closely with all areas of the firm and report directly in to the CEO
· This is a unique opportunity for someone still young in their career to take on a senior position and grow with a tremendous organization
· Manage all legal aspects of the firm, its business operations and subsidiary entities; lead initiatives to improve the legal department (form preparation and the implementation of policies and procedures)
· Draft and negotiate a various real estate commercial and property management matters; advise business team leaders on a variety of non-transactional legal matters including human resources and employee relations issues, and third-party vendor contracts
· Oversee relationships with outside law firms and all litigation matters as they arise;
· Negotiate and draft documents, partnership agreements and various other legal documents; provide insight to issues relating to complex deal structures and drafting operating agreements while handling all matters relating to corporate government matters
· 4+ years of relevant experience, handling commercial real estate legal matters; JD and an active Bar membership in the US
· Strong work ethic, with the ability to thrive in a relatively unstructured environment; demonstrated positive track record both professionally and academically
· Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, with a proactive mindset; excellent organizational skills with a full understanding of the business and financial matters that could impact the firm
100 Park Avenue – 16th Floor
New York, NY 10017
W: (646) 723-2339
C: (617) 959-4295
Posting for the hiring manager, also a CBS alum. These roles are at MasterCard in Purchase, NY, in the Products & Innovation group working on strategy and product direction in digital payments.
VP, Chief of Staff, Products & Innovation
Director, Products & Innovation Strategy
Mobile: (917) 359-6143
Dental office seeking front desk manager full or p/t in 5 towns.
must be energetic, able to multi -task, friendly and well organized.
for all info call Aharon 718-213-6040
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest in the subject line.
Our current openings include:
• Financial Tracker
• Special Projects Coordinator
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Payroll Representative
• Pharmacy Review Representative
• Cash Management Associate
• Logistics Assistant
• Corporate Building Superintendent
• Litigation Attorney (3-5 years’ experience required)
• Junior Accountant
• Junior Controller
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
P/T Office Assistant position (30 hours/week) is available at a Medical Center in Monsey, NY.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering phones
• Taking minutes at meetings and distributing/tracking assignments
• Creating and updating reports/forms
• Ordering office supplies
• Typing correspondence
• Making customer satisfaction calls
• Copying, faxing, scanning documents
• Special projects
• 2+ years’ administrative assistant experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organization and leadership skills
• Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ability to learn new programs/systems
• Good typing skills
We offer a very competitive hourly rate and growth opportunities!
Please send resumes to HR@cmadc.com
A Modern Orthodox day school in the New York area is looking for a full time Para for a male 8th grade student. Please send replies to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention steve eisenberg. School year begins Tuesday 8/28/18 and ends Tuesday, June 18th 2019.
Schedule is 8:15 A.M. -4:35 P.M.
Student is recovering from an illness and needs assistance in the following:
1) Assist with putting on/taking off tefillin.
2) Carrying book bag from class to class and to bus.
3) Entering/exiting bathroom.
4) Carrying lunch tray.
5) Accompanying student when needs to rest.
6) Ensure class notes are being transcribed accurately.
7) Confirm daily assignments are listed in planner.
8) Clarify concepts/review material in free periods.
SUNDAY/AFTER SCHOOL SPECIALIST
Summary: The Program Specialist will create the curriculum and provide the specialty (music, art, fitness or culture) activity to the individuals served.
1. Develops meaningful lessons/activities to promote engagement, enjoyment, and awareness of professional specialty.
2. Submits plans to the Program Director weekly.
3. Carries out activities with individuals and groups in a variety of settings that respond to individual/program goals. Teaches, coaches and provides support, resulting in increased independence and abilities.
4. Works as a team member of the program.
5. Ensure the well-being and safety of all individuals served.
6. Help maintain a sanitary and safe environment.
7. Attend team meetings, parent meetings, if scheduled
8. Responsible for incident reporting and investigations and subsequent reporting to Kulanu and OPWDD within expected timelines.
9. Comply fully with all KA policies and procedures, including but not limited to, all terms and conditions set forth in KA Employee Handbook, and any other memoranda and communications pertaining to KA policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
10. Have a current PPD (Mantoux) test and results prior to working in the program at your own cost.
11. Criminal background check and fingerprinting are required for this position.
12. Responsible to comply with the New York State Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) regulations. This includes adhering to OPWDD policies and procedures, attending mandated OPWDD trainings within required timeframes, and participating in any incident reviews, if requested.
13. Conduct all other job requirements requested.
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Creativity and strong teaching skills
3. Must be able to function independently and in a team environment
4. Attend and participate in Kulanu meetings, staff development and training programs
5. Comply with all agency policies and procedures
1. Bachelor’s Degree in human service field or High School Diploma/GED with increased experience working with individuals with disabilities in community-based settings
Location: Cedarhurst, NY
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm- 6:00pm and/or Sundays 9:00am-12:00pm
Seeking paraprofessionals/shadows to work with school age children. Upper west side locations. Please send resumes to email@example.com
The West Side Sephardic Synagogue is looking for someone who can blow the shofar during Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur 5779.
If you are interested or know someone who is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, mention steve eisenberg
The synagogue is located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, NY.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
From: Kurt Stein email@example.com
Looking for a person to do Search Engine Optimization for a project I am working on.
Teacher – Early Childhood –program for 18 Months+ old children.
Are you excited to work with young children and guide their future in a wholesome education environment?
This role is with a time honored Jewish Day School in the Greater Five Towns Area of Long Island (southwest Nassau County).
Previous experience preferred, but not required. Will consider recent college grads with proper certification and credentials.
Must be certified in Early Childhood.
Parking on premises or walk to LIRR station.
Reply direct to Steve.Goldmintz@MarcumSearch.com
A special education school in Cedarhurst is looking for a Morah to teach students with special needs from early September until the middle of October. Please contact dzeidel@torahLkulanu.org or call 516-569-3083 ext. 327.
Respected private school in the Five Towns area of Long Island, seeks to interview and hire a Full Time teacher of English for Middle School level students (up to 8th grade).
(Five Towns area includes towns in or near: Cedarhurst, Woodmere, Lawrence, Inwood, Hewlett, Oceanside, East Rockaway, Far Rockaway)
Teaching certification is required.
Some experience is expected, references will be checked.
Parking on premises or walk to LIRR.
All resumes will be forwarded to the School Admin.
Innovative elementary yeshiva seeks dynamic, experienced Computer/Technology teacher for 2018-19 school year.
Ideal candidates can:
· Provide direct instruction in computers to students in grades 1-8
· Use Google Classroom
· Teach coding with chromebooks, iPads
· Provide PD for staff to integrate technology in lesson planning
· Run lab for Successmaker/MAP programming.
Small classes. Competitive salary. Professional, collaborative work environment. Send cover with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to unforeseen circumstance, a Prominent yeshiva in Boro Park has an opening for a 1st grade secular studies (female) teacher.
Monday – Thurs. 2:30-5:00.
Very supportive and training given.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please call or email resume: