Salary $40-60k plus benefits.
Generous annual raises, 26 PTO days, free transportation, free on-site parking, great work environment!
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more info.
Looking to hire an In-House Talent Acquisitions Manager. Must have experience finding new qualified employees. Please email resume to email@example.com
Remote work available. Great pay
Palisades Funding a rapidly expanding, exciting and dynamic car funding arm for used car dealerships. We are seeking a Controller who would report directly into owners and to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for day-to-day activities of all aspects of accounting & finance. Job is in person, not remote.
- Manage the finance and accounting functions, including financial reporting and ensuring the perpetual inventory system is accurate. Familiarity with ABC Deal Pact helpful, but not required.
- Timely and accurate preparation and issuance of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. A weekly review of the financials with the owner is expected.
- In time, creating a budget and forecast process as the business continues to grow may be requested to help support the business. Understanding cash flow is very important.
- Perform audits of transactions to ensure paperwork and funds are moved as required, accurately and timely. Highly transactional business, attention to detail is critical. Supporting a full financial audit from an accounting firm is expected in the near future.
- Perform walk-through of the dealerships with the Floor Manager to discuss inventory and reconcile discrepancies timely.
- Supervision of 2 staff accountants and the inventory manager.
- Take over the payroll activities from the current person over time.
- Assist the owner with the review and management of the company’s benefit programs and recommend any changes.
- Create a Policies and Procedures manual for the business over time.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required for Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA/MBA a plus
- Minimum five years of accounting experience in car dealership environment.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and computer-based accounting systems, experience with Microsoft platform. Dealer software ABC Deal Pact familiarity beneficial.
- Experience with managing a finance and accounting team.
- Experience with budgeting, A/P, A/R and P/R and cash forecasting
- Ability to develop and maintain Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal.
- Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits available. Bonus potential.
- Contact Bkfern52@gmail.comfor further information
DIR OF DEVELOPMENT
- Aleph is searching for a director of development and has been for some time.
I wanted to share a few thoughts on who I think the right candidate is for this role, I don’t think we are necessarily looking for a career fundraiser. We need someone with passion and drive, someone who is dynamic, has an entrepreneurial spirit, someone who is willing to take (and has a tolerance for) risks, and s/he must be very passionate about our work. The right candidate would have experience in starting/leading efforts with a good sense of what needs to be achieved to reach a goal. Ideally, this person would be able to show success in these areas and other types of leadership roles and would be willing to apply this in the area of raising funds for Aleph.
Aleph Institute Director of Development
The Aleph Institute seeks a proven, dynamic, and growth-minded leader to become its National Director of Development, who will develop and lead a multi-channel approach that will increase Aleph’s annual revenue and ensure Aleph is able to sustain and enhance excellence in programs and services. This person will also engage directly in fundraising efforts and meetings around the country (travel provided) within his or her own network of philanthropists, as well as within the network that Aleph has already developed. This person should be deeply familiar with the orthodox Jewish community and culture. This is a unique opportunity to play a leadership role in a vital national organization providing services to an often-overlooked segment of the community. The successful candidate will have significant fundraising leadership experience with demonstrated success in development planning, building capacity, and increasing revenue, as well as experience developing and maintaining productive working relationships with board members, partners, and colleagues. Additionally, the National Director should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to convey mission, core values and purpose of Aleph clearly and persuasively. The salary range is $160,000 to $200,000 DOE. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Penimi supporting educators, students, and parents with applying timeless Torah approaches to facing contemporary challenges, seeks a full-time *Director of Development* to develop the organization’s vibrant development strategy, to enhance donor relations, and ensure the organization attracts new streams of funding.
-Donor relations and strategic partnerships
-Grants research, application, and management
-Getting the word out on Penimi’s incredible mission and services across Jewish Communities!
The ideal candidate has experience in fundraising, marketing, resource development, or community-building in non-profits.
o are conscientious and dependable, and great team players!
o take ownership and initiative
o have strong and compelling writing, and great interpersonal skills
Work location: Jewish metro areas in the East Coast (flexible on exact location).
Work environment: Hybrid/Remote: Work is generally performed in a remote office location, and includes travel to staff conferences, community events in Jewish metro areas.
Schedule: Mon-Thurs: 9-5 & Fri: 9-1
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Email resume to:
Sr. Financial Data Analyst
Client : Incedo/PNC BANK
Location : Remote
Note : 5+ Years of Banking experience is must for this role.
JD is here :
We are looking for experienced data analyst to work on different data domains for the wealth management sector. The data analyst will work closely with business representatives and functional leads to understand, shape and detail business and functional requirements, and to work with the development leads to ensure that the requirements have been successfully translated into technical specifications. As a result, the requirement is for a resource who has in-depth experience and knowledge in wealth management.
Desired Skills and Experience
Banking experience is must.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in data analysis
• Detailed exposure to one or more of: functional data requirements, data modeling, data cataloging, data modeling
• Experience of creating data catalogs using tools like data.world, Alation, Collibra, etc.
• Proven track record of detailing business and functional requirements
• wealth management domain experience is preferred
• Experience of working with development teams to implement technology solutions
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
• 80% data analysis: for assigned workstream, detailed documentation of Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) with functional leads; identification and resolution of key blocker issues; coordination with development leads to ensure requirements clear and detailed enough for development teams; data modeling and cataloging; providing status updates to program management team
• 20% ad-hoc analysis: providing support to other functional workstreams on point issues or on coordination of cross-workstream solutions.
(703) 348-2320 (Work)
Position: Financial Analyst / Healthcare industry / Brooklyn
Contact ; David Sporn Exec Recruiter 212 344 5050 email@example.com
My client is looking to hire :
Desired Experience: 2-3 years
Required Excel/Modeling skill level- Excellent
Large Nursing Home Operator seeking skilled financial analyst with 2-3 years experience in either accounting or FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) role. Nursing Home specific experience not required.
Candidate will be an integral player in the monthly close, quarterly & annual budget planning process, monthly financial analysis & reporting, and ad hoc analysis assigned by management and ownership.
Candidate will report to the Corporate Financial Planning Officer, and must be able to own the tasks assigned. Candidate must have possess advanced excel skills, including look-ups, logic testing, and executive design.
HASC Center is seeking a counselor to work on Sundays with adults with developmental disabilities in an all-male and all-female residence. Part and full day positions available. Call 718-535-1937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HASC Center is seeking a part time cook to cook meals and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen. Must have prior experience with cooking and knowledge in menu planning for a small crowd. Email resume to email@example.com with Cook in subject line
Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Teachers & Therapists
Sign-On Bonus for Teacher Assistants and Aides
AND Referral Bonus Award
* Teachers – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
*Teacher Assistants (must have certification) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
* Teacher Aides/Shadows (must have high school diploma) – Boro-park, Woodmere, Monsey
Bookkeeper – Brooklyn
Occupational Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Woodmere
Physical Therapist – Boro-park (part-time), Monsey
SEITs – Brooklyn, Monsey (Yiddish a plus), Woodmere
School Psychologist – Woodmere
Secretary – Monsey
Speech Therapist – Boropark, Monsey (Monolingual & Bilingual Yiddish)
Vision Therapist – Boro-park (part-time)
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member. We have locations in Boropark, Woodmere and Monsey.
If you want to be part of HASCs dedicated team of professionals please send your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position and which location you are interested in.
- Seeking project manager
For interior remodeler
Projects in Manhattan / Brooklyn
Must be able to get around by train / car
Please send resume to:
2) If interested please contact the recruiter, Nicholas Foster. HIs email address is email@example.com.
Good morning, I hope you and your family are doing well at this time. My name is Nick and I am a teaming up with a large enterprise banking institution in New Jersey to identify a strong Project Management professional with exceptional capabilities in change management within the financial services industry that is interested in pursuing a new Project Management opportunity to work on highly visible projects. This is a contractual opportunity that will begin remotely but will eventually transition onsite 2 days each week at some point in early 2023 but it is possible for that to be extended. This manager would ideally like to see someone with familiarity or exposure to the PPR tool (Program Project Risk Tool) but hands on experience is not required. In order to succeed in this role it is critical to have a experience in Governance and an understanding of wealth management projects/practices. Lastly, it will be beneficial to have prior experience working within an Agile environment with an understanding of Agile initiatives at a portfolio level. This manager is currently committed to conducting a one and done 30 minute WebEx interview and then making a hiring decision within 24 hours. I am not certain if you are currently available on the market but if you are open to learning more about this role please let me know the best time to reach you and I am happy to schedule a discussion to confirm if this role matches your current goals and preferences. Thanks in advanced!
Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports. Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution. Responsibilities include: Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities; Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation; Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
The Jewish Foundation School of SI is seeking to fill the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Experienced middle school Rebbe; mornings, M – F
- Experienced middle school Morah; mornings, M -F
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced middle school Math teacher; afternoons, M – F
- Experienced middle school ELA teacher, afternoons, M – F
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Open Opportunities @ RJJ Staten Island
Join our dedicated team of mechanchim and educators!
Needed for September 2022:
-Kriyah Specialist (A.M. hours)
-GYM teacher Part Time
-Science, History and Math Teacher (M-Th 12:45-4:00)
Email resume to: Rjjsioffice@gmail.com
or call school office at: 718-979-6333
Middle School Math Teacher:
Hiring immediately! Due to expansion, YDE Middle School is seeking math teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. Great environment, extremely competitive salaries, benefits/insurance and on time pay.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School ELA Teacher:
Hiring immediately! Due to expansion, YDE Middle School is seeking ELA teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. Great environment, extremely competitive salaries, benefits/insurance and on time pay.
Please email resume to email@example.com.
YDE Girls High School in Flatbush is seeking an American History teacher for its first Senior Class.
Two sections available in the afternoon for an experienced and talented instructor. Student-centered and warm environment. Excellent salary. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a RECEPTIONIST to join our team for a fill-time position at our Brooklyn office.
Answering incoming phone calls and transferring them. Scanning and filing documents, keeping office supplies well stocked and organized.
– Fluent in English, other languages a plus.
– Friendly, dependable and accommodating
– Customer-service oriented
– A quick learner with the ability to grasp a wide array of information
– Able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment, while staying organized, efficient and on task
Email resume to: email@example.com
JFI’s Children’s Learning Center; a small, warm Jewish preschool in East Meadow is looking for preschool teacher’s assistants for the 2022-23 school Year. Great working environment, room to grow and competitive salary. Email Tobi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to apply.
Seeking NYS certified special education teachers for Manhattan and Queens placements, working 1 on 1 with students. Flexible schedules, competitive rates. Please forward resumes to email@example.com , mention Steve eisenberg
IF you are interested, please apply using the link below or by emailing me for more info.
We are Real Estate Management office located in Brooklyn.
We are looking to hire a full-time Leasing Agent to bring in new tenants to our properties across the United States.
- Previous experience in customer service environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully multitask
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets and Outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Previous residential leasing experience & familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Follow up on leads for potential renters.
- Perform background checks, credit checks and other responsibilities to see if prospective renters are qualified.
- Prepare leasing documents for potential renters using property standards and regulations.
- Keep residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues.
- Coordinate with local leasing agent to schedule showings
This job is a M-F job 9am to 5pm and wages are paid hourly.
To apply please click here: https://app.fingercheck.com/FingerCheck/Jobs/Careers.aspx?CompanyRef=ES9656
REAL ESTATE OFFICE JOB –
We are a Real Estate Management office located in Brooklyn.
We are looking to hire a full-time Collection Agent to collect outstanding rent from tenants.
-Excellent communications skills
-Excellent phone skills
-Experience working with Microsoft Office products
-Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
-Contact the tenants to ensure that the rent is paid on time
-Send letters and notices
-Follow up on payment plans
-Start legal action when required
-Generate reports and ensure a constant decline in delinquent tenants
-Work closely with Account Receivables
-Work closely with the Collection department manager to achieve weekly and monthly goals
To Apply, please click on the link below or email me for more info.
- VICE PRES
Senior Vice President, Asset Management – Private Real Estate Investment & Development Company – New York